Squirrel caught in chocolate theft shocker!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
jungle_tactics

Squirrel caught in chocolate theft shocker!

Post by jungle_tactics »

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEno ... 7520070802

Discuss :?:

This one is aimed at you Steve. :wink:
Confucius say

If you spin an awesome bedroom set and no one is around to hear it, did you still spin an awesome bedroom set?
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

"The confectionary, which is intended for children, has a toy inside."

I rofld :lol:
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
sneak

Post by sneak »

this topic reminded me of an hilarious letter printed in aktifmag which i have extracted for your pleasure

A letter to the people at Kinder Surprise

To whom it may concern,
Firstly let me start by saying what a big fan I am of both Ferrero and Kinder Surprise. I think that the notion of having a duel-chocolate flavoured egg filled with a surprising and creative toy is genius. Simply genius. The fact that you have continued to come up with new and creative toys for so many years is a credit to your staff and support team.
I have been a huge supporter of your products for many years now. That is, until last weekend. It all started a few weeks ago when I bought a 2 Kinder Surprises from a Tesco Supermarket on Battersea Rise in Clapham Junction, London. I presented these to Dwayne, an 8 year-old disabled boy who is a close family friend of mine, on his birthday, who was thrilled by the gesture. Excited by the prospect of chocolate and toys, Dwayne ripped open the packaging, past the outer shell and straight into the toy within. It was then that the mood changed. The child spent the rest of the evening in tears, after both Kinder Surprises revealed the same toy – a lame character from Disney’s Chicken Little, I believe it is called Loosey Goosey, which was made up of 2 pieces. Hardly creative or stimulating – even for a boy of his disposition.
This weekend past I travelled to Brussels with my girlfriend to enjoy the Easter long weekend. While there I purchased some of Brus-sels’ famous chocolate as a present for Dwayne to apologise for the night of misery that your product had caused three weeks earlier. I also bought Dwayne a Kinder Surprise. I did this to make a point that the chances of getting the same gift 3 times must be so astro-nomical that he would inevitably receive a new and exciting gift and renew his faith in your product - and to hopefully heal some of the existing wounds in our friendship. When I presented Dwayne with the chocolate and the Kinder Surprise, he quickly scoffed down the chocolate and ripped into the Kinder Surprise. Although neither of us said anything, I could feel that spirit of Easter was in the air and that our hope and faith in Fer-rero products would soon be renewed. Once the egg was opened, I could see by the look on Dwayne’s face that again your product and company had let him down. He had received the same lame toy as twice before. The stupid Chicken Little character. While I tried to comfort Dwayne on his loss he has refused to speak to me since the incident and his mother has told me that he has lost faith in Easter, Easter Eggs and eggs altogether. Hardly surprising, really. He has even refused to eat omelettes, which are a major part of his diet as his doctors are hoping that with a right balance of nutrients he will one day become strong enough to walk.
SO, I am writing this letter for two reasons. 1) I would like for you to tell me the odds of buying 3 of your products in 2 different countries and receiving the same gift... 3 times in a row. 2) I would like to know how I should go about renewing the faith of a young impressionable child who has lost all interest in not only your products, but Easter Eggs, Easter, eggs and my friendship. I have enclosed the 3 instructions of the toys in this pack to prove that I am not kidding and absolutely serious. Please excuse if one is slightly stained as Dwayne tried to fl ush the third toy of the set down the toilet.
Please reply to either my home address or email address.
Upset, Eamonn J. Dixon
TOY CODE: MPG S-507

http://www.aktifmag.com/
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Oh what a lol :lol:
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
CoB

Post by CoB »

hahaha
squirrels are awesome!
o/ . . . \o . . . -o . o- . \o/ \o/