The Crash Course of our economy

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
almax

The Crash Course of our economy

Post by almax »

Hey guys, here is a great video explanation of how the economy and our society works and the problems it will face in the twentyteens (2010-2019)

i guess watch this one first (it gets to the point)
http://www.chrismartenson.com/crashcour ... ture-shock
and if you want more background watch the rest here

http://www.chrismartenson.com/crashcourse

not a conspiracy theory!
Kaiproject

Re: The Crash Course of our economy

Post by Kaiproject »

watched the first one...interesting, may look further.

things are either frightening or exhilarating? the way things are now and watching that i'd say the first option!
mrj

Post by mrj »

I don't think I'd be too worried. Yes things will change, but thats like with anything. I used to have less hair in certain places and more in others too, but I'm not gonna cry. I just sweep my rapidly fading youth off my pillow each morning and get on with it, dieing a little inside each time.

Whenever there is a large exogenous shock or market correction there is always plenty of pundits swearing black and blue that everything will be fine and we need not worry. There is always just as many financial doomsday prophets too. The actual truth always lies somewhere in the middle.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

lol mrj
NakedAge

Post by NakedAge »

Kaiproject wrote:watched the first one...interesting, may look further.

things are either frightening or exhilarating? the way things are now and watching that i'd say the first option!
Personally Im enjoying the depression. Some things, thrive in depressions. Its not doom and gloom for everyone. Some people are luck enough to see a problem and not, so much take advantage of it, but see the positive spin on it. I don't think its all bad
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Looks like the depression has had a major affect on word coutn in posts round here - that could be seen by some as a positive spin off.
nic

Post by nic »

Personally Im enjoying the depression. Some things, thrive in depressions. Its not doom and gloom for everyone. Some people are luck enough to see a problem and not, so much take advantage of it, but see the positive spin on it. I don't think its all bad
:tard:

its not a depression.
im an economist.