Gripe thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
J Gal

Re: Gripe thread

Post by J Gal »

Charlie73 wrote:
J Gal wrote:GOTD fuckheads that don't want to work. Been looking for another Barista for 3mths now, and no fucker in this town wants a job. So looks like i'll be working 6 days a week for a bit longer. :( Joys of managing a busy country cafe. tired.so.tired. At least my bank balance is happy.

I'd come and pull coffee with ya lady!

Just think of all the interest on the mortgage you is saving! YAY to money in your pocket and NOT the banks...

But i can't get the man to move to Fawkner the big B aint gonna happen.... LOL

dang straight! Mortgage is looking healthy and not scary atm. Which is awesome! Please come pull coffees lady, tis funtimes!
These are the days of our lolz
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Spent the weekend clearing blackberries and shovelling serious quantities of mud in an effort to restore some frog habitat.

I've now lost feeling in my thumb on my right hand :(

Think it is tendonitis, but probably damaged some nerves there too. So annoying and my palm is in serious amounts of pain.

Stupid frogs needing stupid pristine environments :angry3:
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
Amick

Post by Amick »

ghetto kitty wrote:WTF? I can tell we need a bitch session soon mister.
Ahhh totes feel better now.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

C.I.A. wrote:Spent the weekend clearing blackberries and shovelling serious quantities of mud in an effort to restore some frog habitat.

I've now lost feeling in my thumb on my right hand :(

Think it is tendonitis, but probably damaged some nerves there too. So annoying and my palm is in serious amounts of pain.

Stupid frogs needing stupid pristine environments :angry3:
yay for frogs! when i was a wee lad my dad bought me a frog watching kit! it was shaped like a frog! had books, and a tape in it with all local frogs on it so i could walk around and about identifying frogs.

frogs are cool.
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
quick

Post by quick »

i like frogs too, i like the pobblebonk
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
gnat

Post by gnat »

i like the wine that is called pobblebonk. does that count?
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

does it go. "BONK!" when you open it?
Charlie73
Location: Somewhere between South @ North.... Melbourne that is

Post by Charlie73 »

GOTD: knowing your dead beat motherfucker of a step father is leading my mum up the garden path, has a deffo bit on the farkin side, not even visiting her when she really sick (has been working os for years now), and she in NOT kicking him.... She was my role model of female strength and i think he has sapped her of all of it, and she just dealing with his crap, she is better and stronger than that, why can't she see it!
My heart is breaking for her!
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

still got the dreaded toothache even after visit to the dentist. up to my eyeballs on painkillers blurgh.
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

youthful_implants wrote:still got the dreaded toothache even after visit to the dentist. up to my eyeballs on painkillers blurgh.

not good champ.
elysium

Post by elysium »

Charlie73 wrote:GOTD: knowing your dead beat motherfucker of a step father is leading my mum up the garden path, has a deffo bit on the farkin side, not even visiting her when she really sick (has been working os for years now), and she in NOT kicking him.... She was my role model of female strength and i think he has sapped her of all of it, and she just dealing with his crap, she is better and stronger than that, why can't she see it!
that is awful Charlie, I feel for both you and your ma. What a tough situation. Fcuking parasites like that, I don't get how they can think it is ok to do that to someone.
I'm in a loop, I am the loop...
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Charlie73 wrote:GOTD: knowing your dead beat motherfucker of a step father is leading my mum up the garden path, has a deffo bit on the farkin side, not even visiting her when she really sick (has been working os for years now), and she in NOT kicking him.... She was my role model of female strength and i think he has sapped her of all of it, and she just dealing with his crap, she is better and stronger than that, why can't she see it!
Oh Charlie girl :( thats is terrible! Having to stand by and watch is so fucking hard. And if you approach her to try and talk to her about, you might risk the whole relationship. Oh dam lady, :retzienolike:

Well, if you decide to stalk him and get some proof and be the PI, i will be your driver and assistant k.
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

My home internets is broken :retzienolike:
GO CATS! GO CATS!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

elysium wrote:
that is awful Charlie, I feel for both you and your ma. What a tough situation. Fcuking parasites like that, I don't get how they can think it is ok to do that to someone.
totally. hugs.
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

kronz wrote:My home internets is broken :retzienolike:
i got something popped up tonight too man boo. i can come over as soon as i can tho!

i reckons it's most deff DNS related. you could call TPG and ask what their Name Servers are (the one i found last night was just on google), then bung them into either you router (i find it odd that it says 0.0.0.0 tbh they need DNS set to resolve URLs) or set them in that spot on your pc.

stupid computers! :teef:
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

Thanks heaps lovelies, yeah is hard to watch, taking things slow, doing some background work myself (whose name is all the land in the B'rat in etc etc) we will see... Just hard to see a wonderful lady (and anyone that has met her loves her, my besties have adopted her as their mum she just rocks as a person) being treated with so much disrespect...

on a side note pain under an arm pit near a lymph node - not good right? Booked in for DR on Tuesday... hurting on and off for a year now, but never hangs around, now still hurting after hours and feels sore in my lungs....

WHAT A FREAKIN DAY! LOL guess it was my turn, life has been pretty smooth of late..LOL
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

Charlie73 wrote:Thanks heaps lovelies, yeah is hard to watch, taking things slow, doing some background work myself (whose name is all the land in the B'rat in etc etc) we will see... Just hard to see a wonderful lady (and anyone that has met her loves her, my besties have adopted her as their mum she just rocks as a person) being treated with so much disrespect...

on a side note pain under an arm pit near a lymph node - not good right? Booked in for DR on Tuesday... hurting on and off for a year now, but never hangs around, now still hurting after hours and feels sore in my lungs....

WHAT A FREAKIN DAY! LOL guess it was my turn, life has been pretty smooth of late..LOL
Charlie - get it checked out as quick as you can.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

white wine hangover = :tard:

note to self - do not drink wine on empty stomach, especially during exciting meetings when you end up finishing a bottle.
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

OH LADY! they hurt!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

wine is shit tbh, you think you are being classy, but it never feels that way on the morrow!
aroes

Post by aroes »

ghetto kitty wrote:wine is shit tbh

lol
:retzielikes:
youthful_implants

white wine hangovers are the worst, preceded only by champagne.
Strontium Music

quick

Post by quick »

youthful_implants wrote:white wine hangovers are the worst, preceded only by champagne.
dude... GOON!!!! WORST HANGOVER EVER!!!! spose it is usually white, but its hardly wine... its GOON!!!
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
elysium

Post by elysium »

has you ever played Goon of Fortune stevey?

1 hills hoist
2 bags of goon
many pegs
lots of Tasmanians...

brilliance
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

quick wrote:
youthful_implants wrote:white wine hangovers are the worst, preceded only by champagne.
dude... GOON!!!! WORST HANGOVER EVER!!!! spose it is usually white, but its hardly wine... its GOON!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmm GOON
retzie

Post by retzie »

Fuck I hate fucken Gumtree :evil:. I'm pretty sure their webform reply hasn't been sending anything to any of the posts I've tried to contact. Of course, the page says it has, but then there are no emails forever after. Multiple email addresses, multiple IPs. A bit of checking reveals this is an ongoing issue they are refusing to address - for an exciting trip down nightmare customer service lane, see here. What is the fucken point in not telling people you aren't sending their replies?? Grrrr....

Everyone in Australia: use Craigslist plz.
deviant wrote:I'm some sort of man-machine.
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

GOTD: Farken cold calling call centres calling me SIR...

I HAVE NO MAN PIPES! Get it right
deviant

Post by deviant »

I find guntree to be a very ugly and non-intuitive interface.... horrible site
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

elysium wrote:has you ever played Goon of Fortune stevey?

1 hills hoist
2 bags of goon
many pegs
lots of Tasmanians...

brilliance
ely - i was introduced to this recently when i woke up to a dnb crew after party of 30 trashbags in my backyard.
needless to say, when both goons were empty, the party ended with lumps of passed out ppl all over the lawn.

:clap: :puke:

not my thing at all, but most of them are a good 5 years or more younger than me.
youthful_implants

my toothache is getting better thanks to antibiotics but its still worthy of a gripe. over it. :(
Strontium Music

Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

youthful_implants wrote:my toothache is getting better thanks to antibiotics but its still worthy of a gripe. over it. :(
have you tried cloves?? to numb a little?
elysium

Post by elysium »

ghetto kitty wrote: ely - i was introduced to this recently when i woke up to a dnb crew after party of 30 trashbags in my backyard.
needless to say, when both goons were empty, the party ended with lumps of passed out ppl all over the lawn.

not my thing at all, but most of them are a good 5 years or more younger than me.
Ashamed to admit I may have had few spins of the goon of fortune wheel at uni and it does tend to end in disaster, you are quite correct hehe. I still admire the design genius of it all and retain an inexplicable affection for the word goon. Hope you managed to find an industrial strength hose to remove the detritus from your backyard - sounds like some serious Litter for Kitty to deal with!
youthful_implants

Charlie73 wrote:
youthful_implants wrote:my toothache is getting better thanks to antibiotics but its still worthy of a gripe. over it. :(
no I haven't but you would have thought paracetamol and codeine x 100 would be enough which they weren't.

I'll give cloves a try though, anything's worth a shot when you're ready to extract your own head.
Strontium Music

JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

ghetto kitty wrote:
elysium wrote:has you ever played Goon of Fortune stevey?

1 hills hoist
2 bags of goon
many pegs
lots of Tasmanians...

brilliance
ely - i was introduced to this recently when i woke up to a dnb crew after party of 30 trashbags in my backyard.

I played it a few weeks ago!
Don't hate me for house
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

youthful_implants wrote:
Charlie73 wrote:
no I haven't but you would have thought paracetamol and codeine x 100 would be enough which they weren't.

I'll give cloves a try though, anything's worth a shot when you're ready to extract your own head.
I used to put them in like a little hanky or cheese cloth if you have it, and wedge them on down there,

You poor thing! I have a absolute fear of dentist, they val me up jsut to get me in teh chair....
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

GOTD: People messing with the heating in the office, it is set to where it is most comfortable for everyone just DEAL WITH IT. when you turn the farkin thing down to 13 it means i am sitting under a jet of freezing air you fukkers!
youthful_implants

Charlie73 wrote:
You poor thing! I have a absolute fear of dentist, they val me up jsut to get me in teh chair....
I'm the same thats why I'm in this situation. Cant stand them!!

Thanks for the tip. :)
Strontium Music

elysium

Post by elysium »

You can also get clove oil I think?

After one visit to a UK dentist I will henceforward be synchronising all my dentist appointments with visits home. I miss my good old Aussie dentist that had Fat Freddy's Drop playing last visit and is liberal with teh NOs.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

ely - yes i hosed them off and then made them a BBQ hehehe

alex- cloves FTMFW. i got dry socket from an extracted wisdom tooth, and the only thing that worked was cloves. jam one down in the hole and cover with cotton wool. still the best thing wit all this modern medicine we have for toothaches. hugs, they are frikin awful!
kiss & tell

Post by kiss & tell »

one word: Telstra
nic

Post by nic »

not many have hills hoists here tbh
i explained the concept but without playing its hard to get excited
not many goon bags either
:(

nose bag of misfortune
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

PERMANENT GRIPE: Can my sister STOP calling me drunk and vocally harrassing me late at night on Fridays - YOU KILL MY WEEKENDS YOU PSYCHO FARKING BITCH!
Either appologise to my face and acknowledge you have repeatedly said and done things that i cannot ever forget and to this point have not forgiven... OWN up to your actions, so sorry like a farkin adult and we can move forward, if you ignore me for months hoping i have calmed down then get pissed and call me near midnight AGAIN like nothing has happened, then things will stay as they are get it!

FARK dysfunctional families square in the arse!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

oh darling, not STILL??????

ignore her calls for a while i reckon, not worth the energy.

hugs.
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

Thanks lady - yeah nothing since mothers day, totally cut communications, then all of a sudden Friday, i had like 6 missed calls - jst kept it ringing out - in the end it was clear she was NOT going to stop so i answered... ARGH!

it is my ladies that are my sisters.... cause mine well suck's the left one.... You know who you are and you all rock!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

oh jeesus. and then she was only calling to rant at you? FAIL apology!!!

my sister is pretty much a stranger to me too, but i got sistas all over the planet!

<3
mecka

Post by mecka »

They sound hot. :la:

:teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly:
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

me shakes fist at mecka....

LOL

You can have her if you like.... want her, she is yours, i will even tie a bow around her.........
mecka

Post by mecka »

Nonono, i'm ok. Was just looking for an excuse to use this smiley really:

:teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly:
:teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly: :teefnilly:
mrj

Post by mrj »

nic wrote:
nose bag of misfortune
fuck yeah. I'll play.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

mrj wrote:
nic wrote:
nose bag of misfortune
fuck yeah. I'll play.
Thirded