Moderators !!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Robot Rod

Moderators !!

Post by Robot Rod »

HEY LIZ YOU FAT RED HEAD CUNT !!

I just sent your jokes and copies of this website to current affair and got a call back and the rape jokes have gone down very well, funny that !!

I hope you and your cronnies have a good time tonight at whatever nightclubs your are stroking each others pink bits, because, YOUR MUMS are now wondering why they even botherd in the first place..

HA HA HA YOU FUCKING SPASTICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you on the dance floor mokey crew !!

:stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu:
Robot Rod

Re: Moderators !!

Post by Robot Rod »

and.... the funny thiny is my missus is sitting next to me having a mad laugh knowing im a mad cat making mad cash with a dope job rocking a mad fam giving you wak cunts shit mhahahahaha.

If i dont get banned i will continue to bag the fuck out of all of you cocksuckers...haha preston fo eva pigs !!

P.S. I forgotn Ac23 and Camo are good cunts to, sorry dudes !!
lynt

Post by lynt »

Fuck off.
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

liz has red hair?

what a fucking knobtrain.
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

i prefer piece of shit white trash, but knobtrain works too.

just for everyone's knowledge, i don't even know this dude. met him once briefly at one of the MB bbq (and clearly he doesn't even know me cos of the description, wtf red hair). i got no idea what i have actually done personally to him, and quite frankly at this point, i could give a fuck. To abuse people on here like he has is fuckin disgusting, and just killed any opinions about MB he may have been trying to say imo
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos