Documentaries

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Amick

Documentaries

Post by Amick »

I've watched recently...

Blood and Guts: A History of Surgery - Very interesting how far we have come from butchery to modern techniques and even more advancements in medical practice.

James May's Big Ideas - Each episode focuses on future technology. Topics include Robotics, AI, Jetpacks and personal aircraft for everyday use...all interesting.

Paul Merton: In China Parts 1-4 - Discusses China's epic history in story format. Well worth your time.

History of Scotland - After watching this I wish I was a Scot. Uber respect for what the country has been through, British Royals suck after seeing this. Boooo & Hisssss!

Anyone recommend some good ones or watched some recently?
bonsai

Re: Documentaries

Post by bonsai »

2 girls 1 cup
Upcoming....
DNB Sessions Sundays 10.30pm // KISSFM.com.au // 87.6FM
Total Science - 26th June @ Mercat
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

The Story of India - BBC production - really well done, beautifully and goes into a lot more intricacies than a lot of docos about India. The presenter is awsome too - so enthusiastic! (you'll see why i'm obsessed with the place if you watch it)

there have been some wicked four corners and foreign correspondent stories/docos of late as well. hard to keep up!

edit: apologies for the predictability of my suggestion too. :oops:
edit#2: wrong title. :tard:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

watched James May's Big Ideas one ages ago, watching his Toy Story one now, also well worth watching

watching Shark Men at the moment. Its kind of reality doco style tv show about catching great whites and tagging them for tracking to see where they go, where they mate etc

watched a doco on catfish last night, man those fuckers are scary. Oli watched it too, text messages while watching it were - holy fuck did you see that one? No don't go into the cave!!! etc etc

watched one on Alaskan sharks which also featured other Alaskan animals like the otter! OMG OMG OMG tooo fricken cute. Alaskan sharks are well creepy and scary looking
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
witty_pseudonym

lol - subtle theme in that there list riz. :lol:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

:smt003 you know it! :D *obsessed*
click here fo fotos
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Earth - simply the best nature doco's ever! Almost love the 'how did we film it" bit after as much as the main segments on the DVD. 1 month in a 1km pile of bat poo! Holy fuk! Pure inspiration.

Dark Days - humanity at it's finest

Jazz - BBC doco on the history off. BEST.
gnat

Post by gnat »

BBC the planet earth still reigns for me
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
elysium

Post by elysium »

Watch out for the BBC / Discovery Channel co-production Attenborough's First Animals based on the book The Rise of Animals. It's about the Ediacaran biota, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ediacara_biota and currently in production with Atlantic Productions.
It is going to be AWESOME :blob: :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... earth.html

CLARE PEDDIE, SCIENCE REPORTER
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/stor ... 82,00.html
November 29, 2009 12:30am

SIR DAVID Attenborough is in the Flinders Ranges with the South Australian Museum for a film he always wanted to make about "the first animals".

Yesterday he said he was "very glad to be going back" after more than 30 years to a site that briefly appeared in his 13-part series, Life on Earth. "It's a very well-known site," he said. "Amongst palaeontologists it's a very famous site, a very important site. That's why we're going... because this is a crucial episode in the history of life."

The strange, soft-bodied animals that lived underwater more than 542 million years ago left ghostly impressions in sand that turned to stone. South Australian geologist Dr Reginald Sprigg found the first of these fossils at the Ediacara minefield in 1946. It was thought only organisms with hard parts, such as shells or skeletons, could be preserved in the fossil record.
But it was an exciting find of global significance, Sir David said. "This is the very first appearance of visible, reasonably-sized
organisms that are the oldest in the world," he said. "There are very few things of this ilk. Until 40 years ago, nobody realised how old they were. They are 543 million years old."

The executive of the International Commission on Stratigraphy voted in 2004 to ratify a new geological period, the Ediacaran. It was the first geological period to be declared in 120 years and the first to be named after a location in the Southern Hemisphere. Dickinsonia fossils are circular or ribbon-shaped, with fine segments. The animal was something like a worm, but Sir David said nothing alive today would even remotely resemble what it would have been like.

Atlantic Productions film producer Anthony Geffen said he wanted to fulfil Sir David's childhood dream of bringing fossils to life, showing the animals in their "full glory". "A lot of work is going into how they were structured, how they were
built and how they moved," he said.

"It will almost be like Walking with Dinosaurs in the sense that you'll see whole animals, quite large animals in some instances, come fully back to life... in the world that existed at that time."

SA Museum palaeontologist Dr Jim Gehling said the documentary would hone in on "the turning point in the history of life, when you go from microbes to macro organisms". "Our hopes for the documentary is that it will help Australians to understand that we have something which is really of global importance right here on our back doorstep," he said. "We have done very little in South Australia to really promote the Flinders Ranges for it's natural history and in particular, it's fossil and geological history."
I'm in a loop, I am the loop...
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

"The Genius of Photography" was a really good one as well.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

will have to check that one out.

just watched last night National Geographic best photos: war zone. Man it was sooo good and inspiring.

Also watched the last 10 or 15 minutes of National Geographics top 10 photos of the year. Have tapped it so will prob watch it tonight. Got to see the top 10 and man they really do push the limits to get a great capture
click here fo fotos
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

gnat wrote:BBC the planet earth still reigns for me
Yeah, the ocean one for me. Blue Planet. So freakin interesting. Footage of blue whales, massive beaches covered in fish gizz, :lol: awesome deep down weird animal stuff.

Only reason I wish I still had foxtel is for the Doco chanel. Best.

Docs are awesome :mrgreen:
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

Lizkins wrote:watched James May's Big Ideas one ages ago, watching his Toy Story one now, also well worth watching

watching Shark Men at the moment. Its kind of reality doco style tv show about catching great whites and tagging them for tracking to see where they go, where they mate etc

watched a doco on catfish last night, man those fuckers are scary. Oli watched it too, text messages while watching it were - holy fuck did you see that one? No don't go into the cave!!! etc etc

watched one on Alaskan sharks which also featured other Alaskan animals like the otter! OMG OMG OMG tooo fricken cute. Alaskan sharks are well creepy and scary looking
Check this one for Catfish Liz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksuKTD8y0o
witty_pseudonym

Watched a few episodes of Planet Earth after reading this thread.
WOW. Truly awesome and awe inspiring. Gave me tingles.
Undoubtedly one of the most incredibly shot docos i've ever seen.
Can't wait to watch more.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Feigan wrote:
Lizkins wrote:watched James May's Big Ideas one ages ago, watching his Toy Story one now, also well worth watching

Check this one for Catfish Liz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksuKTD8y0o

oh my fricken god :shock: what on earth are they doing that for? man the doco dude on the catfish show needs them crazy fuckers to help him fish for catfish. jeebus!
click here fo fotos
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

Shark men was on last night - caught the tail <ha> end of it after watching a bit of Bear in Syberia drinking Ox's blood, eating eye balls and swimming in icy rivers.

One thing that suprised me on shark men was how docile the monster sharks where when they got them into the cradle then they drilled holes in the dorsal fins which didn't trigger any reaction.

Sedated or exhausted after being hooked and towed around by a boat for an hour?

interesting.

Anyways - Go sharks and go Bear.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

totally! the thing that gets me about it is that the scientist to me is a bit heavy handed though IMO. the sharks are exhausted from being towed about for an hour, and then they get disoriented cos they spaz out and flip about. i aint a marine biologist, but i would really like to know that they are not hurting them.

Flippo do you know?

i fricken love this show though, soooo good. could watch forever.

watched the National Geographic top 10 photos last night. Man it was good! These photographers are sooo damn inspiring
click here fo fotos
Amick

Post by Amick »

Feigan wrote:Go sharks and go Bear.
:scr1pt:

Feigan for PM!
Fents

Post by Fents »

Should i smoke dope.....look it up on youtube its a 6 part doco (at least on youtube it is, i saw it all at once on foxtel). Wicked doco about a journalist thats never smoked dope and goes to Amstredamn for the first time.

Ice Age - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9zXLrKcHXI Australian Meth doco.
almax

Post by almax »

Watched this last night:
Heimos artic refuge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOfoEazfJ4g (part 1 of 5)

In 1980, Jimmy Carter established the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in the Alaskan Interior, cutting off 19 million acres of prime boreal wilderness from the mitts of fur trappers, oil tycoons, and would-be lodge owners alike. Only six families of white settlers were grandfathered in and allowed to keep cabins in the refuge—of them, only one still stays there year-round living off the land. His name is Heimo Korth, and he is basically the Omega Man of America’s Final Frontier.

Raised in suburban Wisconsin, Heimo set off in his teens to the Alaskan Bush to pursue the Davy Crockett lifestyle in more or less the only place it was still possible. Amid numerous setbacks and misadventures, Heimo gradually learned how to master his terrain, provide for his Eskimo wife, and rear children in one of the most inhospitable environments in North America.

In this premiere edition of Far Out, we take a bush plane to the middle of nowhere, Alaska, to catch up with Heimo and his wife, Edna—now reaching their golden years. Over the course of our ten-day stay, the Korths show us everything you need to know about fur-trapping, caribou-hunting, caribou-eating, river-crossing, boredom-staving, bear-avoidance, and bear-defense to live happily over 100 miles from the nearest neighbors. Vegans, you have been warned. Heimo’s epic journey and adventures have been documented in the critically acclaimed book, THE FINAL FRONTIERSMAN, written by Heimo’s cousin, James Campbell
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

Fents wrote:Should i smoke dope.....look it up on youtube its a 6 part doco (at least on youtube it is, i saw it all at once on foxtel). Wicked doco about a journalist thats never smoked dope and goes to Amstredamn for the first time.
Is that the one with the middle aged woman, who was warned to only have 3 puffs and then wait till it came on, but instead had 28 or something then freaked out? I thought she was a complete dumbass.
Fents

Post by Fents »

yep thats the one...yer she is a bit dumb but its still an ok doco imo. i enjoyed it very bent though.
nic

Post by nic »

Fents wrote:Should i smoke dope.....look it up on youtube its a 6 part doco (at least on youtube it is, i saw it all at once on foxtel). Wicked doco about a journalist thats never smoked dope and goes to Amstredamn for the first time.

ice age is awsome, so muc better than that stupid kids version with the wooly mammoth
almax

Post by almax »

Hicks Vs Knick, the story of Reggie Miller Vs New York Knicks in the documentary call "Winning Time"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6B0IM7QS
Amick

Post by Amick »

have you seen the Kobe one that spike lee filmed?
almax

Post by almax »

no i haven't, link me up!
Baxter_Boulevard

Post by Baxter_Boulevard »

Carts of Darkness

watch online here

http://www.nfb.ca/film/carts_of_darkness

Carts Of Darkness
Posted on January 26, 2009 by Documentary Log in lifestyle, society
comment on this video| share this video | report broken
Murray Siple's feature-length documentary follows a group of homeless men who have combined bottle picking with the extreme sport of racing shopping carts down the steep hills of North Vancouver. This subculture depicts street life as much more than the stereotypes portrayed in mainstream media. The film takes a deep look into the lives of the men who race carts, the adversity they face and the appeal of cart racing despite the risk.

Amazing

The Bridge

The Bridge focuses on the large number of suicides that occur each year at the Golden Gate Bridge, capturing footage of the suicides and interviewing family members. Also interviewed are people who have attempted suicide at the bridge, witnesses of the suicides, and a jump survivor.

The movie was shot with multiple cameras pointed at a notorious suicide spot on the bridge during 2004. It captured 23 people as they took their final plunge, and then offers interviews with grieving families.

The most prominent suicide victim is that of Gene Sprague who is seen as a motif running throughout the entire film. Steel filmed him for 90 minutes as he walked up and down the bridge before he stood on the rail and fell backwards into the water.[2]

Depressing but very good

The Cove

Havent watched this yet but it one Academy Award for best doco 2009.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYKNCN1ESZM
Amick

Post by Amick »

almax wrote:no i haven't, link me up!
If I hadn't been drinking all day i'd try and find one. I could possibly get a copy and send it.

I'll get back to ya big fella.
almax

Post by almax »

Amick wrote:
almax wrote:no i haven't, link me up!
If I hadn't been drinking all day i'd try and find one. I could possibly get a copy and send it.

I'll get back to ya big fella.
Awesome, cheers mate! :mrgreen:

I tried to d/l last night on pirate bay but there were no seeders, hopefully some will turn up, if they do ill let you know (to not bother with copying it)
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

Baxter_Boulevard wrote: The Cove

Havent watched this yet but it one Academy Award for best doco 2009.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYKNCN1ESZM
Apparently they have greenlit a tv series - http://www.madman.com.au/news/the-cove- ... -greenlit/
flippo

Post by flippo »

Lizkins wrote:totally! the thing that gets me about it is that the scientist to me is a bit heavy handed though IMO. the sharks are exhausted from being towed about for an hour, and then they get disoriented cos they spaz out and flip about. i aint a marine biologist, but i would really like to know that they are not hurting them.

Flippo do you know?
I've not really watched the show, but I know it's Barry Bruce's work yeah? He helped me out a bit when I first started my tracking research and he's one of the best in the game, I'd trust him. As far as 'hurting' the sharks it really depends what you mean by that? kinda hard to use a simplified term like that which is largely anthropogenic, or at least mammal centric in the way we think about it. It's not physically harming them a great deal at all, might be some physiological stress (again, not the same as what we mean by stress generally in humans). A good way to get an indication of the effect of capture and surgery is to compare their behavior immediately after release with the baseline behavior that you get form monitoring them for a long time. I found with some species of ray they pretty much behave exactly as they would normally almost immediately after release - eg if you found them sitting under the boat in the middle of the day, they pretty much just sink back down and sit there again after being implanted, and the odds of them sitting around for that long the next day/month/year are high - it's like it never happened. Some other species move around in an unusual pattern for a while after release that is unique (you don't ever find them exhibiting that behavior later that afternoon/next week/year), so it's safe to assume that it's a specific capture/release stress response. They pretty soon get over it and go back to doing what they do, though!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

flippo wrote:
Lizkins wrote:totally! the thing that gets me about it is that the scientist to me is a bit heavy handed though IMO. the sharks are exhausted from being towed about for an hour, and then they get disoriented cos they spaz out and flip about. i aint a marine biologist, but i would really like to know that they are not hurting them.

Flippo do you know?
I've not really watched the show, but I know it's Barry Bruce's work yeah? He helped me out a bit when I first started my tracking research and he's one of the best in the game, I'd trust him. As far as 'hurting' the sharks it really depends what you mean by that? kinda hard to use a simplified term like that which is largely anthropogenic, or at least mammal centric in the way we think about it. It's not physically harming them a great deal at all, might be some physiological stress (again, not the same as what we mean by stress generally in humans). A good way to get an indication of the effect of capture and surgery is to compare their behavior immediately after release with the baseline behavior that you get form monitoring them for a long time. I found with some species of ray they pretty much behave exactly as they would normally almost immediately after release - eg if you found them sitting under the boat in the middle of the day, they pretty much just sink back down and sit there again after being implanted, and the odds of them sitting around for that long the next day/month/year are high - it's like it never happened. Some other species move around in an unusual pattern for a while after release that is unique (you don't ever find them exhibiting that behavior later that afternoon/next week/year), so it's safe to assume that it's a specific capture/release stress response. They pretty soon get over it and go back to doing what they do, though!
the scientist is Dr Michael Domeyer (sp?). Thanks Flippo you have made me feel a lot better. i do tend to think they make out the sharks are okay when they release them, but they do appear to move off slowly, and one even headed to go towards the ocean bottom in a diagonal way. i am sure they are fine, and its probably slight stress from the experience, but i would just hate to know that they are being really hurt from it

this is the nat geo website on it - http://natgeotv.com/uk/shark-men

here is some of the show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yMktKf6 ... re=channel
click here fo fotos
flippo

Post by flippo »

Feigan wrote: One thing that suprised me on shark men was how docile the monster sharks where when they got them into the cradle then they drilled holes in the dorsal fins which didn't trigger any reaction.

Sedated or exhausted after being hooked and towed around by a boat for an hour?
interesting.

It's called Tonic State of Immobility. Basically most sharks or rays will just go into a trance when you turn them on their side or upside down and restrain them. It's generally causes much less stress response than actually anesthetizing them imo. Same with minor surgery for implants etc, the anesthetization processes can cause a worse response than the procedure itself. Drop a Port Jackson shark into clove oil and they go mental for 20 minuets before they start falling asleep - not nice to watch.
Sociopathic

Post by Sociopathic »

Last 2 doco's I watched are kinda semi doco's semi fictin.

One's called Alien planet from discovery channel and the other one is called extraterestrial (or however you spell it) from nat geo.
Basically goes over what life could very well look like on other planets it's actually pretty cool.
The fridge is angry, the cheese told me so.

Watch out for the penguins, they are comming
dopeman

Post by dopeman »

DBoy wrote:Dark Days - humanity at it's finest
dunno about this. it was a good watch but i got this overriding feeling that it was a tad exploitative. great dj shadow tracks used though.

the mark of cain
the bridge
capturing the friedmans
bastardy
guerrilla: the taking of patty hearst
jonestown, the life and death of the peoples temple
style wars
jisoe
the thin blue line
meeting people is easy (radiohead)
rock the bells
the doco about the dirty three (brilliant melbourne band)
cocaine cowboys (thought it kinda sucked but had some good moments)
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

i saw that jonestown one as well. i was like this watching it :shock:
click here fo fotos
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Seen quite a few recently. Some favorites include (but aren't limited to)...

- Fakes; the most brilliant doco I have seen in years. A look at the impact that globalisation has had on not only the cultures that now produce our goods but also on the impact of the fakes flooding the market as a result of this... fake chemotherapy medicine anyone?

- End of The Line; a must-see high-definition look at why, unless things change, marine fish will be extinct by 2048.

- Ben: Diary of a Heroin Addict; ever wanted to know what it looks like when someone injects junk into their groin? yes? Watch this.

- Lost Gods of Easter Island; Attenborough presents a microcosm of our planet... the mystery of Easter Island, and how the people of the island came to take their resources for granted, decimating the once rich flora and fauna of the island until it was no longer capable of supporting life.

- Life of Birds; David Attenborough's personal favorite... he is a bird obsessive, and this was his personal contribution to ornithology. Some of the Planet Earth footage is taken from this doco... the sea eagles battling each other and clinging on with talons as they both head into a death-spiral game of 'chicken' still takes my breath away. I can't watch the last episode cos I end up crying.

- Planet Earth; needs no explanation.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

Merchants of cool is an interesting doco - reported by one of my favorite authors as well...
Baxter_Boulevard

Post by Baxter_Boulevard »

Mark of Caine is qulaity

Jisoe is also a great laugh
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Baxter_Boulevard wrote:

Jisoe is also a great laugh
Stealing cans of kids who aren't painting on trains. What a wanker.
I laughed when he wrote his name into the dust on the back of a tram while the cops were watching from outside the court house where he had just appeaered on graf charges.
flippo

Post by flippo »

C.I.A. wrote: fake chemotherapy medicine anyone?
:shock: extreme fail
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

flippo wrote:
C.I.A. wrote: fake chemotherapy medicine anyone?
:shock: extreme fail
:scr1pt:

It's one thing when it is medication for getting a stiffy... but antimalarials, HIV meds, chemotherapy stuff... not stuff I'd want to be fvcking with.

From http://www.medicalobserver.com.au/index ... difference
Tipped to reach $83 billion globally this year, the threat of counterfeit medicines is increasing dramatically with annual international rates of incidents relating to counterfeiting, theft and illegal diversion of pharmaceuticals rising from 196 in 2002 to 1834 in 2008.2,3

On the counterfeit hit list are medicines that dwell in the genito-urinary, anti-infectives and central nervous system therapeutic categories.3

Cytostatic chemotherapy agents have had the greatest surge in counterfeit incidents, increasing by 46% in 2008, followed by genito-urinary medications and hormone drugs.3

Among the litany of global counterfeiting scandals, China has figured heavily. For example in January 2008, heparin imported from China was contaminated with chondroitin sulfate, killing 81 people in the US. It was supplied to 11 countries, including Australia.

In developing countries, medicines used to treat malaria, tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS are also commonly counterfeited. Between 1999 and 2000, up to 38% of artesunate, an antimalarial drug, manufactured in China and sold in Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam and on the Thai/Burma border, contained no detectable artesunate.4
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
Amick

Post by Amick »

Watched Geisha Girl yesterday.

Documentary about a 15-year-old Japanese girl's arduous training to become a geisha.

Japanese culture is feckin cool. Recommended.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0074s37
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

Just watched Food, Inc. About agriculture practices in the US. Scary Stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food,_Inc.
Charlie73
Location: Somewhere between South @ North.... Melbourne that is

Post by Charlie73 »

Nikki Taylor is her name, it is part of a series, she tries things for a month
Others in the series are:

**She doesn't wash for a month - not even brushing of teeth, NOTHING to see how many more nasties are on/in her...
** Binge Drinking, she lives the life of a binge drinkerr - almost same thing as the Should i Smoke Dope
** Plastic Surgery - she actually puts herself under the knife for it....

Also look for Super High Me - basically a STand UP saw Super Size Me and thought hmmm do that with bud for a month.... good watch

Also like Good Hair - Chris Rock takes a look at African Ameican womens relationship with their hair..... I found it pretty interesting

I have a huge Doco collection on all sorts, tell me themes you like and i will dig something out..
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

apophenian wrote:
Is that the one with the middle aged woman, who was warned to only have 3 puffs and then wait till it came on, but instead had 28 or something then freaked out? I thought she was a complete dumbass.
complete dumbass is a bit harsh IMO
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

I think anyone who takes nearly 10 times the dose that was recommended to them by people who know what they are talking about IS a complete dumbass.

Then she got stoned before doing an interview and completely vagued out. You could tell the interviewee thought it was a bit rude.

I thought it just showed her acting out a bunch of pothead stereo types, and was sensationalism at best
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

agree to disagree then, yeah she did over do it, but i put it down to nerves and so forth, there are a lot of people out there the first time that will say don't feel anything bosh some more.....

Not saying it is right, but to write someone off as a dumbass over that i just thought was harsh..

She was trying a diff type of pot and trying to get a different experience from overdoing it the day before.... And it did it gave her a giggle....
apophenian

Post by apophenian »

Sorry, I'm having a bit of a harsh day.

Thought the stuff about the weed with all the cannibanoid bred out of it was interesting...
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

apophenian wrote:Sorry, I'm having a bit of a harsh day.

Thought the stuff about the weed with all the cannibanoid bred out of it was interesting...

all good :wink:

Yeah they had some really interesting facts i thought, i would be interested to do the study she did with the THC injection one day and the "street skunk" the other... I was pretty shocked at the wildly different feelings/emotions she had... She was incredibly persecuted wasn't she.....

Bush bud is always best - Natures Own.... LOL