wrongtown moments inna rave

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
aroes

wrongtown moments inna rave

Post by aroes »

In light of Fraksha's post in regards to a guy copping a handjob in plain view of everyone at Wobble, I thought I'd start a thread for sharing stories about hilarious/fucked up things you've seen at nightclubs

I'll get the ball rolling......

About 5 years ago I was at a psytrance gig at Ace Morning (don't ask)......upon walking towards the beer garden to have a cigarette, I realised there were four or five dudes sitting on the couches next to the dancefloor SMOKING A CRACKPIPE. No shame in their game. They sat there for about an hour packing and smoking bowls of ice, no pressure from staff or security whatsoever. Fucking hilarious. Security guard on duty that night was the dude with the bleach blonde flat top that used to do the door at Scubar when Just Rite was on. Anyone remember him? He was munted out of his brain. I bet peeps have some golden stories about the Just Rite days
deviant

Re: wrongtown moments inna rave

Post by deviant »

once I saw a guy leaning diagonally against the wall in the dunnies throwing up into the corner and pissing all over the floor both at the same time....

class!
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

One of my first raves in the 90's was at Dome. I was taking a moment to chill from all my young energetic running around by sitting down in the main entrance. There was a small opening with a chair just at the far side of the entrance hall part. Looking towards the doors i saw a VERY tall black lady arrive in full leathers. She was trailed by a man in a gimp mask lead by her on a chain. I was pretty sure to begin with that Uncle Sid was playing tricks but as they got closer I realised they were real. Real and walking towards me. Right towards me. The closer they got the more uncomfortable I was - it seemed i was the target, "maybe I should just go with it", I thought "try anything once i guess..." As they approached i realised they were going to walk right past me - that they did. It seemed the little opening i was in was actually a secret door! and in they went, into the depths of the Chevron building. It was 2 years before someone took me to Frekazoid.

I got some ripper Rave stories, mostly involving me though so might have to warm up to those.

Makes me remember the lyrics to Freak Power - No Way
Sweaty belle rings on a door across the floor,
Friendly big neck motherf*ckers hang out by the door,
the moment when your body finally gets its own mind,
Waking up to realise that love has made you blind,
No Way!
Uhh Uhh, No Way!

Dropping your first one to the sound of Carl Cox,
freaking while ya tweaking to the hard hard knocks,
Sticky bottle blond's got big big eyes,,
she woofs in the toilet reached an after course of highs,
I said No Way!
Uhh Uhh, No Way!

Throw your hands in the air, in the air, in the air,

The first time you ever heard that big big tune,
Brotherly and sisterly large love in the room,
Wiggin out the puppy to Felix The House Cat,
After-hours sessions in an after-hours flat,
I said No Way!
Uhh Uhh, No Way!

Being just a part of one big famil-E,
Wondering why you ever ever ever watched TV,
That funny little noise gets a ride home in your head,
Meanwhile your still laughing at some thing he just said,
He said No Way!
Uhh No Way
almax

Post by almax »

I don't have any...
deviant

Post by deviant »

Actually, I also walked past a dude in Franklin street one night (pretty close to the corner of swanston, and right out in the open) leaning on the wall pissing whilst eating a kebab at the same time.

lol
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

That's because you always fell asleep Al!
almax

Post by almax »

Yeah i had some rad dreams though :) most of my stories involved searching for places to sleep where the bouncers couldn't find me, i slept in a bass bin once, under scaffolding at a rave at the docks, under a staircase, i was the master at finding hiding places, have a disco nap then show up again full of beans and people were all, "where the fuck have you been?"
Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

Night Owl handjobs seem to be a common occurance.
deviant

Post by deviant »

I know someone that got a handjob on the dance floor at Brown Alley, it was rammed at the time too....

:puke:
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

My stories all come from - you guessed it - lounge :lol:

first time i saw someone totally naked was on that dancefloor during filter. she just disrobed and threw her clothes aside, only last five minutes before she was told to put her jeans back on.

but the worst was two girls wearing tiny silky dresses (i think this was around melbourne cup time)
getting fisted by two guys in the booth near the pinball machine. Now, the fisting was pretty out there, as these girls were pretty consensual and clearly too drunk to ponder otherwise, & these guys were nearly up to their elbows in skank pussy.
I watched for a moment, wondering when I should get security, but when i looked over a second later, there was half a footy team of beefcake dudes standing around CHEERING them on, the girls obliveous. It was totally a primal wrongtown moment, at that point i moved and got them all kicked out. eurgh.

I have also watched ravers in Adelaide, eat their own vomit off the floor due to a tiny piece of pill possibly being in there somewhere. :lol:
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

Lephrenic wrote:Night Owl handjobs seem to be a common occurance.
ive seen handjobs, blowjobs and fingerbangs at the night owl. class.
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

haha. the reminds me of the dude in the toilets at Brown Alley. He dropped half a pill onto the floor. It was covered in piss, shit wrong town bizness. I used to have trouble going into those toilets at all some nights - let along picking up something and putting it in my mouth.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

huge wrote:
awesome, why dont I ever go there i wonder?

:teef:
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

lolofist
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

ghetto kitty wrote:
huge wrote:

i thought we were supposed to only say positive things about venues?

ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

I was, I really like a good dancefloor finger fuck.

I need to go there more often.

:)
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

fooishbar wrote:
ghetto kitty wrote:
huge wrote: ive seen handjobs, blowjobs and fingerbangs at the night owl. class.

i thought we were supposed to only say positive things about venues?

:lol:
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Also, I never said we had to be positive?
Fents

Post by Fents »

do morning kick on's count?
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Course they do.

God damn reminding me of some classic moment.
flippo

Post by flippo »

deviant wrote:Actually, I also walked past a dude in Franklin street one night (pretty close to the corner of swanston, and right out in the open) leaning on the wall pissing whilst eating a kebab at the same time.

lol
I think that was me
flippo

Post by flippo »

Fents wrote:do morning kick on's count?

come on fents
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

lol oh man, i dun wanna remember that sort of stuff

holy crap to the two girls at Lounge, sheesh, all class yo
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

FUCK!! Public FISTING?!?!?! Are you cereal? Thats totally wrongtown.

remember Chemical sister's FAIL with her lost pill. Crawling around in spew and piss on the floor of the toilets to find it. THEN admitted it was her when we were dissing in on here. Gawd.

I cant remember any to be honest. Maybe blocked em out or brain cells werent available to retain the information :lol:

Liz, you and 'yo' :lol: cracker! you been watching the wire yo?
Fents

Post by Fents »

I've told this before in another thread like this one.

Enter the morning after.

We had all been out raving somewhere, cant really remember where, quick might remember he was there too.

So we all get back to our mates house, everyone unloads their stash into a bowl, it gets blended in the mortar and pestle, racked and shared evenly. Everyones having a great old time, trollied hacky sack, milk bar runs, someone constantly on the deck's, sun was shining it was just one of those awesome wasted days.

Fast forward to about 10am and things are getting quite loose. Someone pulls out about 10 trips and everyones eyes light up like its christmas. Sunday Cid? hell yes.

So we get the job done and an hour later and theres not one person tripping balls. Some people are in the backyard, some chilling in a bedroom, some just cross paths talking crap as you do but theres is a "couple" in the lounge passed out on the couch which we had sort of vacted the lounge to let them crash out.

So my mate who's renting the house with 2 other crew (we will call him Ark) is in his room just chilling with a few crew. He goes to the kitchen to get everyone a glass of water. He walks out into his own kitchen to find one of the "couples" pants around ankles with yep you guessed it....SHIT EVERYWHERE. He walks out in disgust but has to do a double take just to make sure its real. Come back and by now the person in questions has made a half assed attempt to clean it up, only making it worse, smears everywhere in this blokes own kitchen.

I cant tell you what would of gone through Ark's brain at the time but he quickly bailed the kitchen headed straight back to his room and called a "urgent house meeting" and it went somehting like this :

Boys was have a monumental situation. ****** has just covered our kitchen in SHIT. after about 5mins of laughing and trying to comprehend just how bad the situation was we all got our minds to a point where we could deal with it. Ark had a plan :

**** and **** are on cleaning duty
***** has to ask them to leave nicley
**** will drive them to the train station stat.

So whilst tripping balls we put this plan into action. Everyone knew what their job was, sure some copped a shittier job than others lol but in the end we all came together and got it done.

Now im not just talking a solid whippy here, that would of been childs play. Im talking the messiet crap you have ever seen, smeared from here to bourke st mall, floors sinks even in cutlery draws!

Whats worse? when we woke the couple up to get them to leave they fully denied it like it had never gone down. They did leave peacefully and needless to say we didnt see them again after that.
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
FoundationStepper

Post by FoundationStepper »

At the Gathering, I think 1999/2000, the 'chill out' dome/tent thing, new years day?

A guy I kind of knew from chch, had a tad too much acid methinks, was a lovely show he put on.

First off stripping down and dancing, then throwing away his $20s raked in from the nights deals, charitable billionare style up in the air, then moving onto a bit of self pleasure.

Someone put a carpet/rug on top of him, but didn't stop a suspicious pumping movement underneath... eventually he progressed to the climax of the show, where he carefully set up a pump bottle and a naked squatting insertion. A friendly soul moved him on at that point

Quite memorable, he was so oblivious to anyone
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

aroes wrote: a guy copping a handjob in plain view of everyone at Wobble
love it
ghetto kitty wrote: but the worst was two girls wearing tiny silky dresses (i think this was around melbourne cup time)
getting fisted by two guys in the booth near the pinball machine.

Even better!
GO CATS! GO CATS!
deviant

Post by deviant »

Fents wrote:Everyone knew what their job was, sure some copped a shittier job than others....
:smt005
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Classic rave story. Could have been any other weekend really, was just that era – but here it goes. Not really disgusting, but just one of those tales. (totally incriminating which I don’t usually do on here either)

We were at The Cage (now Roxannes) for Excessive. The back room used to have pool tables and the room went all the way back to Bourke Street (now the artists back room). The place used to heave – and no air-con. (now I remember I think they were the first club to take the cold taps off so you couldn’t refill your water bottle). So in the back corner there was a window that swung open – we used to hang back there and get some air amongst other things. This particular night I was candy flipping – so off with the rave fairies ya know. I went to the window and pulled the curtain back and stuck my head out the window. Only – it wasn’t open. So the glass fell right out and I watched it fall 4 stories down and smash onto Bourke Street, luckily not hitting anyone.

I pulled my head in and looked around but the doof was so loud no one had noticed. So I slinked down into the ground and sat down, smiling to myself. I guy sitting a few metres away started looking at my funny like. He reached over and touched my face – startled – he said, “mate, you got blood pouring down your face”.

So I headed off to the toilets to check it out. Sure enough I had split my head open. So one after the other ravers all attended to me, each lasting about 2 or 3 minutes before getting bored and moving on. Eventually the manager, Simon it was back then, came in and cleaned up my head a bit. He was sure I had got into a fight and wanted me to tell him who had done it so he could sort them. I didn’t want to tell him I had broken the window so I told him I was sitting against a wall and a glass and hit me on the head.

He cleaned up my skull and decided it was pretty serious so I would need to go to hospital. Remember, I’m balls at this point, so I’m fairly not bothered. Simon finds my mates and they decide to drive me up. Yep, back then we all drove every weekend. We had a 4 old school 4 wheel drive this weekend. Off we went to emergency.

We get there and the doctor on duty cleans the glass out of my hair some more and decides I definitely need stiches. So he shaves a bit of my head. Then he gives me the anaesthetic shot. He proceeds to put the stitch in and pull it though.

Calmly I ask – “mate, should I be able to feel the string pulling through my skin.”
Him “Ah, probably not, I got to admit, this is the first time I have done stiches on someone’s head, maybe I didn’t put the needle in close enough. I will have to give you another one”.
Away he goes. So now I have had to novocaine shots into the top of my noggin.
He always decides it would be better to staple the wound closed, so – he does. Staples my head. You can imagine me through all of this – bouncing around in my head – trippy as all fuck. Not to mention I can not feel my face.

So out I wonder to find my mates all sitting quietly in the car out the front. I’m proclaiming my hero-ness and slapping myself in the face cause I can’t feel and and declaring that we should definitely go back to the club.

They are all white as sheep. Turns out they had banged the jungle up full ball in the car and started dancing on the roof only to have the head matron come out and yell at them to turn it down cause they were underneath the critical care unit and someone had just died.

They didn’t want to go back out and didn’t think I should either, probably right too. Got a great scar on my head when I shave it though, and a decent story.
Fents

Post by Fents »

tried not to pun it up too much but that was irresitable.
FRAKSHA...

Post by FRAKSHA... »

first class thread :D
that story is amazing Fents! cant stop chuckling to myself!

i cant for the life of me think of any stories right now, brain freeze! I'm sure theres a few of me floating about tho

i do remember spitting in someones face at wobble one time in the alleyway, totally accidentally as well, no idea how i managed it...the resulting phone call describing it somehow managed to get caught on film too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UdiwGY-vLU

Watch the posted video on YouTube.

Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
mrj

Post by mrj »

Dboy that gave me a good belly laugh. Nice one.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

FoundationStepper wrote:At the Gathering, I think 1999/2000, the 'chill out' dome/tent thing, new years day?

A guy I kind of knew from chch, had a tad too much acid methinks, was a lovely show he put on.

First off stripping down and dancing, then throwing away his $20s raked in from the nights deals, charitable billionare style up in the air, then moving onto a bit of self pleasure.

Someone put a carpet/rug on top of him, but didn't stop a suspicious pumping movement underneath... eventually he progressed to the climax of the show, where he carefully set up a pump bottle and a naked squatting insertion. A friendly soul moved him on at that point

Quite memorable, he was so oblivious to anyone
AHAHAHAH!

I remember that!
Don't hate me for house
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

Not exactly wrongtown - but still ravelols.
almax

Post by almax »

Going back quite a few years now, at a club that shall remain nameless, however many of you here used to attend and have probably heard this story before, I think some of it was even published in inpress or beat once.

This Club i was involved in had the Wu Tang playing an after party one night (after their show at festival Hall or somewhere) so the deal was at about 1am they would show up with the RZA, Baretta 9, DJ Suicide and entourage, DJ Suicide would play and the MCs would do their thing.

So they turn up and ask straight away for their cash as agreed in US$$ and head straight to the VIP section located behind the decks. The head promoter went to the manager to ask for the money, however they had forgotten to get it in US$$, so he said he would be back. We had some tech issues with the Mic so the MCs were not able to perform at this stage anyway.

Now this being the Wu Tang i had plenty of weed so i sat out the back, rolling up joint after joint and trying to make conversation with a VERY stoned RZA while we waited for a replacement mic and the money.

Then in comes the the girl i was seeing at the time with her young friend (~18 years old) and i watch Baretta 9 going straight up to her and making the moves, of course she is easy prey and soon they are making out on the couches.

By the end of the night, the owner has arrived back with the money in US$$ and where he got it from at that time of night is not clear, but more on that later...

The 18 year old goes back to the hotel with the Wu Tang, by herself (we tried to stop her) Its her and maybe 5 or 6 big black men all in a hotel room, i hear back later when she calls my girl that she had a spa with them all and well you can guess the rest.

A few days later, a friend of our also sleeps with this girl, and a few days after that turns out he catches... what we coined ..."the Wu Flu" commonly known as gonorrhea!

Now back to the Wu...they fly off to Singapore and make some purchases at the airport with the money that was given to them by us, turn out the money was counterfeit US bills and DJ Suicide spend the night in a Singapore prison!

Then the head promoter receives an email from the Wu Tang members that when they come back to Australia they are gonna kill him.
Fents

Post by Fents »

can anyone help me remember what a club was called? 1LC had a couple of grrovetherpays there, it was in the city and generally not used for drum n bass....it had three levels, dnb was always on the third (top) level, you would walk up three flights of rickety wooden stairs to get to this top room, stairs sort of remind me of roxanne's ones...there was "booths" all up on the top floor near the bar then you sort of walked out into the dancefloor???
RGLZ

Post by RGLZ »

Tatou?
Fents

Post by Fents »

ahhhh thats the one biggups rglz.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

hahah almax - ive heard that one before!

and dboy - crazy shit man, reminds me of the first outdoor party i went to, crazy trance crap rave with dacnefloor on 45 degree hill, was given mescaline, lost it on the ground covered in pine needles, found it somehow again, ate it, sat by dancefloor, right away got bitten on the arse by something that made me short of breath, had to go to the st jonhs van and have ten dudes in scrubs peer at my arse in the light whilst tripping hard...
was given the OK by them, went and sat next to dancefloor, MEGA UV rave, like no other lights but UV,I was wearing a white top, it was summer, and there was literally hundreds of those massive moths with the eyes on their wings attracted to my top - flapping all over me. worst nature rave moment ever. Freaked out, ran away hitting myself to somewhere with no UV, had lost everyone by this point.
spent entire night/morning looking for my boyfriend, couldnt find him, sat in the boot of the car waiting for everyone to take me home from worst trip/party ever, then finally spotted bf, on a hill over yonder, totally inside one of those silver insulation tubes, with just his head poking out,bouncing across the fields like some massive worm guy. He had been doing that for hours.

worst rave ever. glad it didnt put me off for life!
Fents

Post by Fents »

so we arrive at tatou for a massive groovetherapy. dropped a red HQ in the car on the way in....remember those? eyes in the back of your head shit.

we get a drink, sit down at a table, meet some nice girls and start chatting to them. it all gets a bit too rushy for me and i have to take a walk so i get up and think yea i'll go have a quick dance to shake the rush's off.

walk past the bar and go to step onto the dancefloor - only problem is i couldnt see shit, my eyes were litterally vibrating in my sockets and i had the blurs.

go to walk onto the dacefloor only to fall flat on my face like literally flat. my nose hit the ground that hard i instantly teared up like when someone punch's you in the nose. i didnt know what the fuck had just happened and just lay there in a state of disbelief. my mate runs over, pulls me up, brush's me off and tell's me dont worry about it no one saw what happened.

so im a bit shocked now and head back to the table to sit down and calm down. sit down right next to one of these nice ladies, proceed to grab her drink and drink the whole lot - my mate looks over and goes what the fuck did you just do? go and buy her another drink right now? so i head off to the bar and try and order her a drink - so wasted and still got the eye wobbles i couldnt even see the bar. bartender just looks at me and yell's go get your mate to order for you you are way too fucked, i cant even understand what you want....you have to rememeber this is at the start of the night about 10.30pm.

well i headed back gave this girl a $20 note and told her to get a drink and keep the chage, im wasted, im outta here.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

:lol: classy!
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

almax wrote:Going back quite a few years now, at a club that shall remain nameless, however many of you here used to attend and have probably heard this story before, I think some of it was even published in inpress or beat once.

This Club i was involved in had the Wu Tang playing an after party one night (after their show at festival Hall or somewhere) so the deal was at about 1am they would show up with the RZA, Baretta 9, DJ Suicide and entourage, DJ Suicide would play and the MCs would do their thing.

So they turn up and ask straight away for their cash as agreed in US$$ and head straight to the VIP section located behind the decks. The head promoter went to the manager to ask for the money, however they had forgotten to get it in US$$, so he said he would be back. We had some tech issues with the Mic so the MCs were not able to perform at this stage anyway.

Now this being the Wu Tang i had plenty of weed so i sat out the back, rolling up joint after joint and trying to make conversation with a VERY stoned RZA while we waited for a replacement mic and the money.

Then in comes the the girl i was seeing at the time with her young friend (~18 years old) and i watch Baretta 9 going straight up to her and making the moves, of course she is easy prey and soon they are making out on the couches.

By the end of the night, the owner has arrived back with the money in US$$ and where he got it from at that time of night is not clear, but more on that later...

The 18 year old goes back to the hotel with the Wu Tang, by herself (we tried to stop her) Its her and maybe 5 or 6 big black men all in a hotel room, i hear back later when she calls my girl that she had a spa with them all and well you can guess the rest.

A few days later, a friend of our also sleeps with this girl, and a few days after that turns out he catches... what we coined ..."the Wu Flu" commonly known as gonorrhea!

Now back to the Wu...they fly off to Singapore and make some purchases at the airport with the money that was given to them by us, turn out the money was counterfeit US bills and DJ Suicide spend the night in a Singapore prison!

Then the head promoter receives an email from the Wu Tang members that when they come back to Australia they are gonna kill him.
Hillarious.

I was talking to said person in question last night.

well - I think it was the same person. Does Gonorreah = Crabs?
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

i don't think 'caught an std from the wu-tang clan' really uniquely identifies anyone :teef:
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Can you put that on your resume though?
deviant

Post by deviant »

I spent almost a whole night in the dunnies at tatou (they had couches in there) feeling my mates leg while having a D & M with him... At one point he goes "if you keep feeling my leg like that everyone will think we're gay"... I go "Oh noes! sorry bud", he goes "I didn't say stop!" lol embarrassing as, but we were so gakked, I had no idea wtf was going on.

:oops:

goog times
Last edited by deviant on Tue May 18, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

ghetto kitty wrote:Can you put that on your resume though?
me? no. but i'm sure others could ...