Drum&Bass/Dubstep and some Techno enthusiast from Europe

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
dictate

Drum&Bass/Dubstep and some Techno enthusiast from Europe

Post by dictate »

Hi everybody out there!
I recently moved to Melbourne and would like to introduce myself :)

My name is Jon I'm a DJ from Europe (Germany) who currently is in Melbourne for the next 3 months. I live in North Melbourne and I'm looking for buddies who enjoy similar kinds of music to hang out with, dj and go to/organise parties.

I love Drum&Bass mostly Neurofunk and TechStepish stuff. I also enjoy djing Dubstep a lot and have recently some Techno as well. (I'm pretty open minded, don't mind breaks, psy-trance, minimal either).

Currently I'm working on my website, youtube, facebook etc..
http://www.dictatemusic.com not much to see there yet, but there is a link to one of my live mixes (in case someone is interested)

If you think you might enjoy the same type of music that I enjoy or know somebody or just want to help me to explore the Melbourne Music scene I'd be very happy to hear from you :) - Looking forward to all your responses and great music and parties I will enjoy in Melbourne!

no music = no life
Jon
aroes

Re: Drum&Bass/Dubstep and some Techno enthusiast from Europe

Post by aroes »

Hey mate

Keep an eye on The Music section on this site

You'll find new posts all the time for upcoming parties.......definitely heaps going on in Melbourne as far as DnB/Dubstep/Techno goes
dictate

Re: Drum&Bass/Dubstep and some Techno enthusiast from Europe

Post by dictate »

Thanks, I will :)