Housemate wanted - Fitzroy North

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
mecka

Housemate wanted - Fitzroy North

Post by mecka »

Hi everybody.

My housemate and I have a room going in Fitzroy North. I'm pretty sure half the regular posters on this board have either lived there or have been there at some point over the last decade.

I've never had to advertise for a room in this place before but circumstances change. Basically its a single west facing bedroom in a quiet tree shaded street, about fifty meters from Alexandria Parade between the 96 and 112 tramlines. It's not the best house in the world but its cool in summer and warm in winter and theres a comfortable couch in the living room. Everything is basically provided for (i.e washing machine fridge, couches, TV etc), you just need to bring furniture for the room. My housie is a student and I work fulltime. I like drum and bass and I am slowly convincing the other one that he does too. We enjoy having the odd houseparty. We are also pretty relaxed about everything. Also there is a cat. He's ok.

Here's the kicker - the rent is fucking cheap for a three bedroom place (I think). You'd be looking at $574 a month including unlimited internet and excluding other bills. At this stage we are looking for female applicants only to balance out the house. We're not gross manly men but having a house of bros is not something we are interested in.

If you're reliable, cool and can pay the rent and bills please drop me a PM. The room is available from the 15th of October. We had somebody locked in up until tonight, hence the late notice. Questions welcome.

Chur.