How Cold is it, its f@#$ing snowing

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Rob M

Post by Rob M »

I shit you not, one of my mates is a huge snow fan. He has every single catalogue release this dude has done.

he's made some decent shit and has stood the test of time. just not in Australia ;P
sneak

Post by sneak »

Yeah - insommniacs club. HOWZIT STEVE??? im all tech and shit!
sneak

Post by sneak »

Rob M wrote:I shit you not, one of my mates is a huge snow fan. He has every single catalogue release this dude has done.

he's made some decent shit and has stood the test of time. just not in Australia ;P
What - he actually made more choons?!!
Paint me astonished
sneak

Post by sneak »

Is it wrong to quote myself?? Ah you can all fuck off.
sneak wrote: insommniacs club

i have been away too long havnt i. i only just found the thread of the same title - and i just missplet title with a w instead of an e three times in direct succession : w backspace (damn) w backspace (damn) w backspace ( i need another spliff)
sneak

Post by sneak »

AC23_steve wrote:didnt see u with freddy at junglistic riddemz? :roll: where u bin
I was there! admittidly i was sitting in a dark corner just rocking back and forth singing the theme from smurfs to myself but it was for a good half an hour. dont tell me i dont reprazent bitch. :wink:
Last edited by sneak on Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob M

Post by Rob M »

sneak wrote:
Rob M wrote:I shit you not, one of my mates is a huge snow fan. He has every single catalogue release this dude has done.

What - he actually made more choons?!!
Paint me astonished
not only that, but he's been going strong in the hip-hop scene in canada all ths time iirc. informer was choice back then, however his other stuff is decent and grows on you i must admit.
sneak

Post by sneak »

Rob M wrote: not only that, but he's been going strong in the hip-hop scene in canada all ths time iirc. informer was choice back then, however his other stuff is decent and grows on you i must admit.
Well i must admit i did buy the CASSINGLE.
sneak

Post by sneak »

AC23_steve wrote: hahaha tripper...lies....i played before fred...i couldnt spot u....u reprezent the to fullest gal. respect due 8)
yeah i did actually rocked up after work at about 1ish or summat.
fred had well finished by then so i just enjoyed a singular beverage of nonalcaholic content, dropped off my libry books then spent the rest of the night balancing the chequebook and wondering where the hell this 60 cent discrepency came from.