December – the last month of Sideways @ Tilt...

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Dean Millson

December – the last month of Sideways @ Tilt...

Post by Dean Millson »

Yes it's that time folks... With a bittersweet feeling of meloncholy, and after almost a year of keeping it real ;) on a friday night in the CBD, Sideways will be saying goodbye from Tilt at the end of December (well Christmas Eve to be precise). Due to unforseen circumstances, we're shutting the doors on what has been a fabulous, but relatively short time.

True to fashion however, we're not going out without some noise. We've got an action filled few weeks lined up, with Melbourne's best progressive and breaks jocks, along with a few more of this city's up and coming talents to see things out – plus a few more...

This Friday – December 3rd see's Steve May, with such a big year under his belt, along with Dean Millson providing the soundtrack, along with our most popular up and coming guest Tim Campbell.

Friday December 10th see's Luke Chable back for one final fling, along with special guest, Sydney's Robbie Lowe. Robbie has been rocking Sweet Chilli & Sounds on Sunday for quite some time now, so we're greatefull that we could get him down for some Sideways action before we finish up. Another guest will be confirmed closer to the date...

Friday December 17th will be confirmed very soon... Hopefully we'll have one of the Sideways crew that have eluded us for some time due to their hectic touring schedule. We'll keep you posted.

Friday December 24th will be the last Sideways ever. We'll be starting early so that you can get into it after breaking up from work, and get home in time to be ready for Santa in the morning. Lineup will be annouced closer to the date.

Right this moment is not a time for goodbye, the thankyous will be coming later. For now, we hope to see as many of you over the next few weeks to say thankyou for the support in person.

See you on the dancefloor.
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

Bit pat on the back for all your hard work mate.

I'm sure December's gonna be rockin' @ Tilt. =)
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

yeah yeah Robbie Lowe!! I am there to see what the fuss is about with this fella :D:D:D

good on ya for getting him down to Melb!!!
breaksRbest

Post by breaksRbest »

I can't come to the one on the 10th but the one on the 17th could be a goer (BH has moved to the Saturday night for December)

good work Deano 8)
I think I am, Therefore I am. I think
quiet roar

Post by quiet roar »

Damn that's a shame.

Will pop in for one of those nights for sure.