Kombat Bass Radio - Pre KRYAL!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Kombat Bass

Kombat Bass Radio - Pre KRYAL!

Post by Kombat Bass »

Yep Yep tis' Monday Night again!

Kombat Bass Radio streamed VIA Pulseradio :

6.30pm -9pm AEDT +11GMT

DJ's

Fents
Fickuss
Kim De La Haye (QLD)
DopeBeat (BassAddicts)
DMZ!!

Link - www.pulseradio.net/playhi.pls

Winamp, Realplayer or ITunes needed to listen.

Get in the CHAT - download www.mirc.com (MIRC Chat) and join server irc://irc.pulseradio.net/pulse then join channel #pulse for live tracklistings and shouts.

Also this is the Kombat Leadup to Kenny Ken playing at Kryal Castle this weekend so we have the Bass Addicts crew who are hosting the DnB stage at this rave as well as support from DMZ and the KB Boys. One lucky person may even score themself a freebie to Kryal to see a 4 hour Kenny Ken Set! TUNE IN....

www.pulseradio.net
www.kombatbass.com

8)

Post by Guest »

should have some new unreleased tunes by Livewire on tonights show as well as new Motive tracks Freeze Frame and Strung Out and a sneak preview of a new tune by Keir & Fickuss.

Hopin to get across to DMC to pick up my copy of that awesome new Logistics EP
quick

Post by quick »

fickuss wrote:and a sneak preview of a new tune by Keir & Fickuss.
it be a good'un too. 8)
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick

Post by Guest »

churs quicksticks... i've also got a new mathematics & dkay plate and that breakage tune on critical do unleash.. make sure you're tuned in folks
Kombat Bass

Post by Kombat Bass »

Looks like with all these new tunes fickuss will be the only one rinsing tonight....I may as well MAN the BBQ and BEER fridge again 8)
Scholtzy

Post by Scholtzy »

hahaha...I guess someone has to do it, cheers for your bbq and beer service last week :wink: while we did the ....occasional, shitty mixing.

Gunna tune in tonight. BO!
Amick

Post by Amick »

fickuss wrote: Hopin to get across to DMC to pick up my copy of that awesome new Logistics EP
its a corker...
Kombat Bass

Post by Kombat Bass »

What a SHOW!

Paying for it now tho...Slab of coopers half a slab of VB, copious amounts of Meat on the BBQ, Spliffs, Tunes...... 8)

Heads up Bass Addicts, DMZ, Keir and Bo Dog, Fickuss, and Kim for rocking it..and MC Wasp for the lyrical trickery...

Audio will be up on the KB site soon...

EZ