TEN YEARS OF NOTHING - not one fucking thing!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
User avatar
quick
Posts: 12201
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:38 pm
Location: who knows

Post by quick » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:25 am

mornin all, I had a nice quietish evening at Blackcat, cheers for the tunes Lucas 8)
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick

User avatar
Fents
Posts: 9551
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:32 am
Location: In the Brewery.
Contact:

Post by Fents » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:26 am

Hi quick sticks....What u doin tonight bro? Drinks?

User avatar
quick
Posts: 12201
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:38 pm
Location: who knows

Post by quick » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:28 am

yeah, goin to see Spankies play, starts at 9:30pm in the city, drinks before and after, my mate's over from Perth so need to show him a good night... u?
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick

User avatar
lucas
emission reductionist
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:14 pm
Location: teef.biz
Contact:

Post by lucas » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:32 am

quick wrote:mornin all, I had a nice quietish evening at Blackcat, cheers for the tunes Lucas 8)

And thank -you- for your attendance! :)
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King Jr.

User avatar
Fents
Posts: 9551
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:32 am
Location: In the Brewery.
Contact:

Post by Fents » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:32 am

Nothinh planned yet? Should try and hook up after work...

User avatar
gnat
Posts: 14315
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Post by gnat » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:33 am

ADD_Boy wrote:
gnat wrote:SMOKE SOME COCK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Farkin cock smokers!!

ha ha.. just remembered GC going up to people with the camera.. "Hey check this out" , "What is that ?" , "It's my cock" :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:


OMG, we are all out of control.

You could seriously rent us out for impact.

Glenny.. this exposure of your body bits has to stop. Sammy, sort him out will ya? :wink:

Luke, I am seriously disturbed by some of our conversations last night.. :lol:

'I don't wanna ask you guys again to keep it down- there's residents living up there'

Big ups to The Bodyguard soundtrack being sung with much hilarity outside the bar. Sorry D- prob not a great advert for 6 Links. Blame the Boyz 8)
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss

User avatar
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy
Posts: 10001
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:29 am
Location: There was a hole here. It's gone now
Contact:

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:34 am

someone make me a banner type logo that says "The Australian Million Dollar Website" 1000x100 plsktnx.

:teef:

im so shit at art stuff.
one more medicated peacefull moment
www.dubstep.com.au

User avatar
great_magnet
crazy diamond
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:48 am
Location: Bruns Vegas

Post by great_magnet » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:34 am

gnat wrote:
ADD_Boy wrote:
gnat wrote:SMOKE SOME COCK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Farkin cock smokers!!

ha ha.. just remembered GC going up to people with the camera.. "Hey check this out" , "What is that ?" , "It's my cock" :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:


OMG, we are all out of control.

You could seriously rent us out for impact.

Glenny.. this exposure of your body bits has to stop. Sammy, sort him out will ya? :wink:

Luke, I am seriously disturbed by some of our conversations last night.. :lol:

'I don't wanna ask you guys again to keep it down- there's residents living up there'

Big ups to The Bodyguard soundtrack being sung with much hilarity outside the bar. Sorry D- prob not a great advert for 6 Links. Blame the Boyz 8)


Shonk.
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around

User avatar
quick
Posts: 12201
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:38 pm
Location: who knows

Post by quick » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:41 am

Fents wrote:Nothinh planned yet? Should try and hook up after work...


For real, I finish at 4pm and will be havin a bevie in the city. 8)
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick

User avatar
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy
Posts: 10001
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:29 am
Location: There was a hole here. It's gone now
Contact:

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:51 am

quick wrote:
Fents wrote:Nothinh planned yet? Should try and hook up after work...


For real, I finish at 4pm and will be havin a bevie in the city. 8)


can you make me a logo? i'll give you some of my millions.

check out the site!

http://www.milliondollarwebsite.com.au/

:teef:
one more medicated peacefull moment
www.dubstep.com.au

User avatar
Lizkins
Junior Vice President
Posts: 17099
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:09 pm
Location: Never never land

Post by Lizkins » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:53 am

Ag3nT[]0raNg3 wrote:
quick wrote:
Fents wrote:Nothinh planned yet? Should try and hook up after work...


For real, I finish at 4pm and will be havin a bevie in the city. 8)


can you make me a logo? i'll give you some of my millions.

check out the site!

http://www.milliondollarwebsite.com.au/

:teef:


Its lovely Hughbert, why don't you check with ValueTime, am sure he would love millions for his work. you can pay for the stuff he has done for me :teef:

User avatar
quick
Posts: 12201
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:38 pm
Location: who knows

Post by quick » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:05 pm

Ag3nT[]0raNg3 wrote:
quick wrote:
Fents wrote:Nothinh planned yet? Should try and hook up after work...


For real, I finish at 4pm and will be havin a bevie in the city. 8)


can you make me a logo? i'll give you some of my millions.

check out the site!

http://www.milliondollarwebsite.com.au/

:teef:


I'll try :)
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick

User avatar
nic
Posts: 11184
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Contact:

Post by nic » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:08 pm

It not realyl alluring, sexy or interesting. Its what happens when you get famous. People hide in your garden and film you. Janet Jackson. lol

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/ ... deo-000460

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:13 pm

hahaha,

feeling super fucking fabulous today....

I seriously can't get the grin off my stupid face...

had a blinder of a night last night, so good to catch up with everyone, and meet some new faces...ADD Boy, a pleasure....

word to dboy for a fucking awesome evening....

and I seriuously feel great....

I know still pissed.... :oops:
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
ADD_Boy
like a tiger
Posts: 8087
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Where the wild things are / Burn

Post by ADD_Boy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:15 pm

mkultra wrote:ADD Boy, a pleasure....


Likewise bro!
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!

User avatar
gnat
Posts: 14315
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Post by gnat » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:22 pm

mkultra wrote:hahaha,

feeling super fucking fabulous today....

I seriously can't get the grin off my stupid face...

had a blinder of a night last night, so good to catch up with everyone, and meet some new faces...ADD Boy, a pleasure....

word to dboy for a fucking awesome evening....

and I seriuously feel great....

I know still pissed.... :oops:

Ha ha, you and your 'brother' both deserve to not feel so fab today

:hung as a dog:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:36 pm

gnat wrote:
mkultra wrote:hahaha,

feeling super fucking fabulous today....

I seriously can't get the grin off my stupid face...

had a blinder of a night last night, so good to catch up with everyone, and meet some new faces...ADD Boy, a pleasure....

word to dboy for a fucking awesome evening....

and I seriuously feel great....

I know still pissed.... :oops:

Ha ha, you and your 'brother' both deserve to not feel so fab today

:hung as a dog:


hahaha,

as I said last night, I don't want him claiming to come from my gene pool....

I can feel the hang over coming on strong now.... :lol: :lol:
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

DBoy
Posts: 11264
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:08 am

Post by DBoy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:36 pm

somebody shoot me. farken hell.

:sofuckingdrunk:

Thank you so much to the crew for coming down, I love you guys!!! Your support is never unappreciated. Sorry I could not stand still.

KrispyKreme breakfast. THanks GC best present ever!!

User avatar
ADD_Boy
like a tiger
Posts: 8087
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Where the wild things are / Burn

Post by ADD_Boy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:39 pm

DBoy wrote:I love you guys!!!


Right back at ya my boy!

Thanks again for a wicked night! :smt023
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:41 pm

thought you'd be feeling it today mate...hahahaha

hope it gets better for you ASAP

have to say a big thanks to you mate, had an awesome night all round....

too many laughs, too much frivolity and a whole lotta not remembering how I got home.....

sounds like a good night to me....

:twisted: :twisted:
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
Arex
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:41 pm
Location: must...drop...pantaloons

thanks mofo

Post by Arex » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:48 pm

mkultra wrote:
gnat wrote:
mkultra wrote:hahaha,

feeling super fucking fabulous today....

I seriously can't get the grin off my stupid face...

had a blinder of a night last night, so good to catch up with everyone, and meet some new faces...ADD Boy, a pleasure....

word to dboy for a fucking awesome evening....

and I seriuously feel great....

I know still pissed.... :oops:

Ha ha, you and your 'brother' both deserve to not feel so fab today

:hung as a dog:


hahaha,

as I said last night, I don't want him claiming to come from my gene pool....

I can feel the hang over coming on strong now.... :lol: :lol:


thanks, hahahaha, you smoke cock
Seriously its like cash with dicks...

User avatar
stovequeen
Posts: 8552
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:26 am

Re: thanks mofo

Post by stovequeen » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:51 pm

Arex wrote:
mkultra wrote:
gnat wrote:
mkultra wrote:hahaha,

feeling super fucking fabulous today....

I seriously can't get the grin off my stupid face...

had a blinder of a night last night, so good to catch up with everyone, and meet some new faces...ADD Boy, a pleasure....

word to dboy for a fucking awesome evening....

and I seriuously feel great....

I know still pissed.... :oops:

Ha ha, you and your 'brother' both deserve to not feel so fab today

:hung as a dog:


hahaha,

as I said last night, I don't want him claiming to come from my gene pool....

I can feel the hang over coming on strong now.... :lol: :lol:


thanks, hahahaha, you smoke cock


welcome to the family you!

Good to see you again last night :D

User avatar
quick
Posts: 12201
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:38 pm
Location: who knows

Post by quick » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:58 pm

quick wrote:
Ag3nT[]0raNg3 wrote:
quick wrote:
Fents wrote:Nothinh planned yet? Should try and hook up after work...


For real, I finish at 4pm and will be havin a bevie in the city. 8)


can you make me a logo? i'll give you some of my millions.

check out the site!

http://www.milliondollarwebsite.com.au/

:teef:


I'll try :)


bah, I'm crap, it looked so shit I deleted it... soz.
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick

User avatar
Arex
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:41 pm
Location: must...drop...pantaloons

good to be back...

Post by Arex » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:58 pm

yeah was a top night, big ups to GC and his pics of his little weenie, dboy and that 42 below with apple, nice werk, great convo with sam last night and as always a real pleasure to catch up with you SQ, your flat mate Dan was good werk too. Got a freakin massive hangover today that only nandos chicken is going to fix :smt030
Seriously its like cash with dicks...

User avatar
ADD_Boy
like a tiger
Posts: 8087
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Where the wild things are / Burn

Re: thanks mofo

Post by ADD_Boy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:58 pm

stovequeen wrote:
Arex wrote:
mkultra wrote:
gnat wrote:
mkultra wrote:hahaha,

feeling super fucking fabulous today....

I seriously can't get the grin off my stupid face...

had a blinder of a night last night, so good to catch up with everyone, and meet some new faces...ADD Boy, a pleasure....

word to dboy for a fucking awesome evening....

and I seriuously feel great....

I know still pissed.... :oops:

Ha ha, you and your 'brother' both deserve to not feel so fab today

:hung as a dog:


hahaha,

as I said last night, I don't want him claiming to come from my gene pool....

I can feel the hang over coming on strong now.... :lol: :lol:


thanks, hahahaha, you smoke cock


welcome to the family you!

Good to see you again last night :D


Good to meet u last night bro !

cock smoker
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!

User avatar
Arex
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:41 pm
Location: must...drop...pantaloons

Re: thanks mofo

Post by Arex » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:02 pm

ADD_Boy wrote:
stovequeen wrote:
Arex wrote:
mkultra wrote:
gnat wrote:
mkultra wrote:hahaha,

feeling super fucking fabulous today....

I seriously can't get the grin off my stupid face...

had a blinder of a night last night, so good to catch up with everyone, and meet some new faces...ADD Boy, a pleasure....

word to dboy for a fucking awesome evening....

and I seriuously feel great....

I know still pissed.... :oops:

Ha ha, you and your 'brother' both deserve to not feel so fab today

:hung as a dog:


hahaha,

as I said last night, I don't want him claiming to come from my gene pool....

I can feel the hang over coming on strong now.... :lol: :lol:


thanks, hahahaha, you smoke cock


welcome to the family you!

Good to see you again last night :D


Good to meet u last night bro !

cock smoker


yeah was a good night all round, good to meet some new people, drink some free grog, talk some shit and smoke some cock. hahaha
Seriously its like cash with dicks...

User avatar
ADD_Boy
like a tiger
Posts: 8087
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Where the wild things are / Burn

Re: thanks mofo

Post by ADD_Boy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:03 pm

Arex wrote:yeah was a good night all round, good to meet some new people, drink some free grog, talk some shit and smoke some cock. hahaha


:lol: :lol: :lol: u funny fucker !!
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:06 pm

herro arex....

were GUAAARRRRDDDDSSSSSSS
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

DBoy
Posts: 11264
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:08 am

Post by DBoy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:13 pm

arex, nice. Bar fell over when you left.

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:16 pm

DBoy wrote:arex, nice. Bar fell over when you left.


hahaha, why don't that surprise me..... :shock:
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

DBoy
Posts: 11264
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:08 am

Post by DBoy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:18 pm

you still smiling Geez? just spoke to gina

User avatar
Ag3nT[]0raNg3
old boy
Posts: 10001
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:29 am
Location: There was a hole here. It's gone now
Contact:

Post by Ag3nT[]0raNg3 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:19 pm

quick wrote:
quick wrote:
Ag3nT[]0raNg3 wrote:
quick wrote:
Fents wrote:Nothinh planned yet? Should try and hook up after work...


For real, I finish at 4pm and will be havin a bevie in the city. 8)


can you make me a logo? i'll give you some of my millions.

check out the site!

http://www.milliondollarwebsite.com.au/

:teef:


I'll try :)


bah, I'm crap, it looked so shit I deleted it... soz.


oh wells. thanks for trying. i'll buy you a drink with all my money. ive already sold some! hahaha. :teef:
one more medicated peacefull moment
www.dubstep.com.au

DBoy
Posts: 11264
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:08 am

Post by DBoy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:21 pm

:lol: :lol: I have been told i need to control my house guests. My mate came back last night, he is a big boy, like massive.

5am: grabs a camera and storms into bedroom to capture shots of drunken shannanigans.

a) Was not my bedroom, was my flat mates, who he does not know
b) was my flat mates camera.

So there is a 110kg+ man standing in boxer shorts taking flash camera shots of my flatmat at 5am with his own camera. WENT APESHIT.

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:27 pm

DBoy wrote:you still smiling Geez? just spoke to gina


lets just say mate, I can't thankyou enough....

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

fucking grinning from ear to ear...
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:28 pm

DBoy wrote::lol: :lol: I have been told i need to control my house guests. My mate came back last night, he is a big boy, like massive.

5am: grabs a camera and storms into bedroom to capture shots of drunken shannanigans.

a) Was not my bedroom, was my flat mates, who he does not know
b) was my flat mates camera.

So there is a 110kg+ man standing in boxer shorts taking flash camera shots of my flatmat at 5am with his own camera. WENT APESHIT.


fuck that's GOLD, hahahahahha
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

DBoy
Posts: 11264
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:08 am

Post by DBoy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:41 pm

mkultra wrote:
DBoy wrote:you still smiling Geez? just spoke to gina


lets just say mate, I can't thankyou enough....

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

fucking grinning from ear to ear...


All you bro. That is great.

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:48 pm

DBoy wrote:
mkultra wrote:
DBoy wrote:you still smiling Geez? just spoke to gina


lets just say mate, I can't thankyou enough....

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

fucking grinning from ear to ear...


All you bro. That is great.


stoked is all I can say mate.... :lol: :lol:
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
stovequeen
Posts: 8552
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:26 am

Post by stovequeen » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:49 pm

mkultra wrote:
DBoy wrote:
mkultra wrote:
DBoy wrote:you still smiling Geez? just spoke to gina


lets just say mate, I can't thankyou enough....

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

fucking grinning from ear to ear...


All you bro. That is great.


stoked is all I can say mate.... :lol: :lol:


you pick up Geeza?

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:51 pm

stovequeen wrote:
mkultra wrote:
DBoy wrote:
mkultra wrote:
DBoy wrote:you still smiling Geez? just spoke to gina


lets just say mate, I can't thankyou enough....

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

fucking grinning from ear to ear...


All you bro. That is great.


stoked is all I can say mate.... :lol: :lol:


you pick up Geeza?


hahaha, kind of.....
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
breaksRbest
Posts: 9966
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: 37°49'S 144°58' E

Post by breaksRbest » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:03 pm

stovequeen wrote:
mkultra wrote:
DBoy wrote:
mkultra wrote:
DBoy wrote:you still smiling Geez? just spoke to gina


lets just say mate, I can't thankyou enough....

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...

fucking grinning from ear to ear...


All you bro. That is great.


stoked is all I can say mate.... :lol: :lol:


you pick up Geeza?


he got LINKED

:wink:


farken awesome night last night. apologies for the photos of my genitals :lol:

Love ya w3rk d-boy and the Shonk Crew

bring on a weekend of doing absoltely NOTHING.
I think I am, Therefore I am. I think

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:06 pm

breaksRbest wrote:
he got LINKED

:wink:


farken awesome night last night. apologies for the photos of my genitals :lol:

Love ya w3rk d-boy and the Shonk Crew

bring on a weekend of doing absoltely NOTHING.


:wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:

hahaha, c'mon, you'll be up for drinks tonight fo sho...
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
Arex
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:41 pm
Location: must...drop...pantaloons

spring in your step?

Post by Arex » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:08 pm

you'd be strutting today mk :walk:
Seriously its like cash with dicks...

DBoy
Posts: 11264
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:08 am

Post by DBoy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:08 pm

GET LINKED BIATCH!!! love it.

I found a few of those cards in my pockets this morning. Randoms.

User avatar
breaksRbest
Posts: 9966
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: 37°49'S 144°58' E

Post by breaksRbest » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:08 pm

drinks - YES (half a bottle of Raspberri Absolut in the freezer) :wink:

going out and destroying myself and my wallet - NO
I think I am, Therefore I am. I think

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Re: spring in your step?

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:12 pm

farken all i can think about today is having beers, might have to have a couple of quiet ones after lunch....
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
mrj
Posts: 13377
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:07 am
Location: the Penski file

Post by mrj » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:13 pm

just got out of training :teef:

i want to crawl under something and die, just die...............
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:27 pm

mrj wrote:just got out of training :teef:

i want to crawl under something and die, just die...............


mate, half the day is now over, thank god....

hope you feel 100% asap...

beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer.....
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bRb has his own website....

http://www.travelswithchicken.com/
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
great_magnet
crazy diamond
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:48 am
Location: Bruns Vegas

Post by great_magnet » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:45 pm

Hi shonks, big ups to all of you for a whole barrell of fun last night...

Bring on summer is all I can say :twisted: :twisted:

Dboy, you were fully mackin man, like fully. Nice threads.
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:48 pm

great_magnet wrote:Hi shonks, big ups to all of you for a whole barrell of fun last night...

Bring on summer is all I can say :twisted: :twisted:

Dboy, you were fully mackin man, like fully. Nice threads.


herro hans....

big ups to you and your lovely mrs my good man....

had more fun than a barrel of monkeys....

Tell me about it summer, summer, summer...
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

Post Reply