TEN YEARS OF NOTHING - not one fucking thing!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
User avatar
great_magnet
crazy diamond
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:48 am
Location: Bruns Vegas

Post by great_magnet » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:52 pm

mkultra wrote:
great_magnet wrote:Hi shonks, big ups to all of you for a whole barrell of fun last night...

Bring on summer is all I can say :twisted: :twisted:

Dboy, you were fully mackin man, like fully. Nice threads.


herro hans....

big ups to you and your lovely mrs my good man....

had more fun than a barrel of monkeys....

Tell me about it summer, summer, summer...


You ruse Hans Brix!

You were in fine form last night geeza, good to see ya again, been too long.
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:55 pm

great_magnet wrote:
mkultra wrote:
great_magnet wrote:Hi shonks, big ups to all of you for a whole barrell of fun last night...

Bring on summer is all I can say :twisted: :twisted:

Dboy, you were fully mackin man, like fully. Nice threads.


herro hans....

big ups to you and your lovely mrs my good man....

had more fun than a barrel of monkeys....

Tell me about it summer, summer, summer...


You ruse Hans Brix!

You were in fine form last night geeza, good to see ya again, been too long.


mate always good to catch up with you both,

I say we must have another session soon.....
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
great_magnet
crazy diamond
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:48 am
Location: Bruns Vegas

Post by great_magnet » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:58 pm

mkultra wrote:
great_magnet wrote:
mkultra wrote:
great_magnet wrote:Hi shonks, big ups to all of you for a whole barrell of fun last night...

Bring on summer is all I can say :twisted: :twisted:

Dboy, you were fully mackin man, like fully. Nice threads.


herro hans....

big ups to you and your lovely mrs my good man....

had more fun than a barrel of monkeys....

Tell me about it summer, summer, summer...


You ruse Hans Brix!

You were in fine form last night geeza, good to see ya again, been too long.


mate always good to catch up with you both,

I say we must have another session soon.....


I say spot on, tis the season to be jolly.... :wink:
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around

User avatar
gnat
Posts: 14315
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Post by gnat » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:13 pm

GM, you're SOFT

Where's your form last night?

Little less of this (talking it up), and a bit more of this eh...

:lol: :lol:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss

User avatar
great_magnet
crazy diamond
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:48 am
Location: Bruns Vegas

Post by great_magnet » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:20 pm

gnat wrote:GM, you're SOFT

Where's your form last night?

Little less of this (talking it up), and a bit more of this eh...

:lol: :lol:


Do I look like a fish? Do you really think I'm gonna take that bait? :roll: :lol:

I'm just not hard enough to keep up with you northsyde shonks.

There's always tomorrow night though :twisted:
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around

User avatar
lucas
emission reductionist
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:14 pm
Location: teef.biz
Contact:

Post by lucas » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:22 pm

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King Jr.

User avatar
mrj
Posts: 13377
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:07 am
Location: the Penski file

Post by mrj » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:23 pm

gnat wrote:GM, you're SOFT

Where's your form last night?

Little less of this (talking it up), and a bit more of this eh...

:lol: :lol:


says you who went home at twelve :roll:
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.

User avatar
Arex
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:41 pm
Location: must...drop...pantaloons

Post by Arex » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:33 pm

toast in the post, what genius...

http://www.toastinthepost.com/gallery.php
Seriously its like cash with dicks...

User avatar
gnat
Posts: 14315
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Post by gnat » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:33 pm

Piscatorial references very perceptive of you GM :wink:

Where YOU going tomorrow night then? We don't let lame ass girls blouses into our hood :lol:

mrj.. :smt098 :smt098 :smt098 :smt098

Think you had a little helper on board to encourage your ongoing adventures...

Me/ 42, beers, gin, mojitos :tard: :blind:

:stfu: and get back in the J-Hole!!!
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss

User avatar
flippo
Posts: 6277
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:21 pm
Location: Catnip
Contact:

Post by flippo » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:38 pm

you know how people steal garden gnomes from their neighbours, and then send the people photos of them?

well me mate has this gold metal duck that he keeps in his toilet. Everytime someone uses the loo at his house, they take it and hide it somewhere around the house. He cracks the shits so bad its a pissa. Anyway one night i was pissed and I actually stole it and took it home with me. I then set up an email acount under the ducks name. So my mates keeps getting these emails from the duck, with photos of him traveling around the state. He even went to sydney, and got his photo taken in front of the opera house. I even aranged a pre paid sim card for the duck, he has his own phone number, comlpete with voicemail box (with quicking sounds) for my mate to leave abusive messages on after receiving MMS photo messages of ducky. Anyway, my mexican collegue is returning to mexico to work for a few months on sunday.... guess which lucky ducky is going backpacking around central america! :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :lol:

User avatar
Arex
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:41 pm
Location: must...drop...pantaloons

Post by Arex » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:40 pm

gnat wrote:Piscatorial references very perceptive of you GM :wink:

Where YOU going tomorrow night then? We don't let lame ass girls blouses into our hood :lol:

mrj.. :smt098 :smt098 :smt098 :smt098

Think you had a little helper on board to encourage your ongoing adventures...

Me/ 42, beers, gin, mojitos :tard: :blind:

:stfu: and get back in the J-Hole!!!


hahahaha forgot about that one, j-hole, gold!
Seriously its like cash with dicks...

User avatar
gnat
Posts: 14315
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Post by gnat » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:59 pm

Ha ha!!

Just remembered that chick and her boyfriend looking in the window at Black Cat

Josh: 'What would you like to order?'
She: 'Got any K?'
Josh: 'Got plenty of J- want fries with that?'

Couple beat hasty retreat

Spec Hegg and I piss ourselves laughing

Lucas looks at us from decks like 'what did you do?'

fucking with the locals

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss

User avatar
Fents
Posts: 9551
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:32 am
Location: In the Brewery.
Contact:

Post by Fents » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:05 pm

flippo wrote:you know how people steal garden gnomes from their neighbours, and then send the people photos of them?

well me mate has this gold metal duck that he keeps in his toilet. Everytime someone uses the loo at his house, they take it and hide it somewhere around the house. He cracks the shits so bad its a pissa. Anyway one night i was pissed and I actually stole it and took it home with me. I then set up an email acount under the ducks name. So my mates keeps getting these emails from the duck, with photos of him traveling around the state. He even went to sydney, and got his photo taken in front of the opera house. I even aranged a pre paid sim card for the duck, he has his own phone number, comlpete with voicemail box (with quicking sounds) for my mate to leave abusive messages on after receiving MMS photo messages of ducky. Anyway, my mexican collegue is returning to mexico to work for a few months on sunday.... guess which lucky ducky is going backpacking around central america! :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :lol:


Thats gold.

User avatar
mrj
Posts: 13377
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:07 am
Location: the Penski file

Post by mrj » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:06 pm

gnat wrote:Ha ha!!

Just remembered that chick and her boyfriend looking in the window at Black Cat

Josh: 'What would you like to order?'
She: 'Got any K?'
Josh: 'Got plenty of J- want fries with that?'

Couple beat hasty retreat

Spec Hegg and I piss ourselves laughing

Lucas looks at us from decks like 'what did you do?'

fucking with the locals

:lol: :lol: :lol:


:shock: FLASHBACK

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that was GOLD I tells ya

fuk this I'm going home. off to gippy to recoup and regen.

Special Hegg & Gnat. - you guys rock!!!! 8)

Lucas - nice to meetcha man!!
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.

User avatar
gnat
Posts: 14315
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:18 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Post by gnat » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:13 pm

I'm out too!

Monday off. Move house tomorrow

See you Usual Suspects tomorrow night at mine 8)

GM- sort out your softness by then. It's like putting on a suit for church on Sunday. Shonky head on, shonky head off

Tomorrow night, I wanna see no sensible heads in my house. :wink:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss

DBoy
Posts: 11264
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:08 am

Post by DBoy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:13 pm

Fents wrote:
flippo wrote:you know how people steal garden gnomes from their neighbours, and then send the people photos of them?

well me mate has this gold metal duck that he keeps in his toilet. Everytime someone uses the loo at his house, they take it and hide it somewhere around the house. He cracks the shits so bad its a pissa. Anyway one night i was pissed and I actually stole it and took it home with me. I then set up an email acount under the ducks name. So my mates keeps getting these emails from the duck, with photos of him traveling around the state. He even went to sydney, and got his photo taken in front of the opera house. I even aranged a pre paid sim card for the duck, he has his own phone number, comlpete with voicemail box (with quicking sounds) for my mate to leave abusive messages on after receiving MMS photo messages of ducky. Anyway, my mexican collegue is returning to mexico to work for a few months on sunday.... guess which lucky ducky is going backpacking around central america! :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :lol:


Thats gold.


GOLD. One of the companies I work for is a hostel. We got this emu puppet. Man we got photos of that crazy cat (emu) all over the world over the past 5 years. He's been smoking joints in Byron, Egypt, Clubbing in London, White House. There are even celebrity photos. People will take him home with them to all parts of the world, then when they hear of someone coming to Oz send him back. We got a whole albulm of his crazy advertures. Some people have been so creative with it, even got a shag in Adelaide.

GM: love ya work. Makes me feel bad about that photo seeing your so nice.

User avatar
great_magnet
crazy diamond
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:48 am
Location: Bruns Vegas

Post by great_magnet » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:15 pm

Fare thee well Joshua, may the country air breathe new fire into your twisted mind... Or summink like that... :roll: :? :twisted: :D
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around

User avatar
flippo
Posts: 6277
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:21 pm
Location: Catnip
Contact:

Post by flippo » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:16 pm

DBoy wrote:
Fents wrote:
flippo wrote:you know how people steal garden gnomes from their neighbours, and then send the people photos of them?

well me mate has this gold metal duck that he keeps in his toilet. Everytime someone uses the loo at his house, they take it and hide it somewhere around the house. He cracks the shits so bad its a pissa. Anyway one night i was pissed and I actually stole it and took it home with me. I then set up an email acount under the ducks name. So my mates keeps getting these emails from the duck, with photos of him traveling around the state. He even went to sydney, and got his photo taken in front of the opera house. I even aranged a pre paid sim card for the duck, he has his own phone number, comlpete with voicemail box (with quicking sounds) for my mate to leave abusive messages on after receiving MMS photo messages of ducky. Anyway, my mexican collegue is returning to mexico to work for a few months on sunday.... guess which lucky ducky is going backpacking around central america! :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :duckie: :lol:


Thats gold.


GOLD. One of the companies I work for is a hostel. We got this emu puppet. Man we got photos of that crazy cat (emu) all over the world over the past 5 years. He's been smoking joints in Byron, Egypt, Clubbing in London, White House. There are even celebrity photos. People will take him home with them to all parts of the world, then when they hear of someone coming to Oz send him back. We got a whole albulm of his crazy advertures. Some people have been so creative with it, even got a shag in Adelaide.

GM: love ya work. Makes me feel bad about that photo seeing your so nice.


awsome! I play to send it on its merry way with strangers eventualy, just want him to make a few safe trips first ;).

dial 0405441681 and hear my duck impersonation on voicemail :lol:

User avatar
great_magnet
crazy diamond
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:48 am
Location: Bruns Vegas

Post by great_magnet » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:17 pm

DBoy wrote:
GM: love ya work. Makes me feel bad about that photo seeing your so nice.


All good man, right back at ya!

I love it when people take the piss out of me, no stress. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? And lets face it, I do some shit that is well worth owning me over... :lol: :lol:
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around

User avatar
flippo
Posts: 6277
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:21 pm
Location: Catnip
Contact:

Post by flippo » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:30 pm

Image

User avatar
great_magnet
crazy diamond
Posts: 5290
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:48 am
Location: Bruns Vegas

Post by great_magnet » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:40 pm

That fucking gold flip, seriously... Nothing like taking that extra step to mess with your mates heads... :twisted:
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:46 pm

what is the purpose of a gold duck in the toilet???
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
reverb
Posts: 860
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Shoreditch, London

Post by reverb » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:47 pm

Flip that duck is hideous! :lol:
I hope it enjoys its travels :D
anyting test - dead!

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:47 pm

and no toilet duck jokes thanks....
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

User avatar
flippo
Posts: 6277
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:21 pm
Location: Catnip
Contact:

Post by flippo » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:49 pm

thats what I love about it, wtf does a 24 year old male want with an ugly gold duck, why the fuck does it have to stay in the toilet at all times, why does he get so angry when its moved. bahaha. That'll learn him for likeing stupid things and locking them in the toilet.

he even stole it in the first place anyway

User avatar
mkultra
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:18 am
Location: on the fucking tram

Post by mkultra » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:54 pm

flippo wrote:thats what I love about it, wtf does a 24 year old male want with an ugly gold duck, why the fuck does it have to stay in the toilet at all times, why does he get so angry when its moved. bahaha. That'll learn him for likeing stupid things and locking them in the toilet.

he even stole it in the first place anyway


hahahahahah,

GOLD

I love the fact he cracks the shits when it's moved.....
I could eat alphabet soup and shit better lyrics

andycoal
Posts: 4892
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: alot

Post by andycoal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:00 pm

started chattin in 91..here the fun just begun

92 make review, enter for the raver crew
Last edited by andycoal on Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

andycoal
Posts: 4892
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: alot

Post by andycoal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:01 pm

93 telepathy girls chat new jack city
Image

andycoal
Posts: 4892
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: alot

Post by andycoal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:02 pm

94 music changed from hardcore, get raw
Image

andycoal
Posts: 4892
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: alot

Post by andycoal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:02 pm

95 i had the vibe, keep the massive n crew alive
Image

andycoal
Posts: 4892
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: alot

Post by andycoal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:03 pm

96 severve lyrics, make de gal dem get kicks
Image

andycoal
Posts: 4892
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: alot

Post by andycoal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:04 pm

97 im a dappa dan, movin on like were money man
Image

andycoal
Posts: 4892
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: alot

Post by andycoal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:05 pm

Keepin singin alone in 98 - cant done
Image

andycoal
Posts: 4892
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: alot

Post by andycoal » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:06 pm

99 - give a sign, from the raver, one time two time three time if ya love the bassline.


2000. how sad.

shabba d...best mc.
Image

User avatar
Zero Hour
Posts: 1157
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:38 pm
Location: H to the berg....
Contact:

Post by Zero Hour » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:07 pm

Back to the Future is sooo ghey :lol:

User avatar
killeye
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:37 pm
Location: Northern Soul
Contact:

Post by killeye » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:36 pm

AC23_steve wrote:99 - give a sign, from the raver, one time two time three time if ya love the bassline.


2000. how sad.

shabba d...best mc.


thought your fave bit of mc-ing was on "tarantula" :wink: :lol:

Zero Hour wrote: Back to the Future is sooo ghey :lol:


Huey Lewis & the news ghey??!! never!
"That's my desire, keep pushing, keep striving"

killeye myspace

exploited
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:01 am

Post by exploited » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:52 am

"THE father of one of the Bali nine told federal police his son was going to Indonesia to commit drug offences, but they reneged on a promise to stop him, court documents say."

oops!

User avatar
CoB
Posts: 2942
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:57 pm

Post by CoB » Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:10 am

hey all you lame people..
what are u doing here at 3am on a friday mornign... either go to sleep or get the hell off ur computer and do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(i hate me)

User avatar
Mellogs
Posts: 9046
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:12 pm
Location: rehab BloodType:A-

Post by Mellogs » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:30 pm

"God I hate that hansel"

"Yea and the way he brushes his hair, or like doesn't! hahahahaha! I mean like come on hasn't he ever heard of styling gel?"

"Earth to Meekus, hes a male model, of course hes heard of styling gel!"

"Earth to Brent, it was a joke, ok?"

"Earth to Meekus, i knew it was a joke"

"Earth to Brent, im not so sure about that because you were all like hes a
male model of course hes heard of styling gel LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A JOKE! hahahahahahaha"

"Stop it guys, dont you ever think theres more to life then being really really really ridiculously good-looking?"

"Like helping people?"

"What people?"

"I dont know.....people who need help.."
...and basically that's the situation

mecka
Posts: 11970
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:54 pm

Post by mecka » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:19 pm

^
lol

don't forget that moisture is the essence of wetness.
Image

User avatar
Mellogs
Posts: 9046
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:12 pm
Location: rehab BloodType:A-

Post by Mellogs » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:50 pm

:shock:
...and basically that's the situation

User avatar
Hardy
Posts: 9129
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:12 pm
Location: 7th Layer Of The Inferno
Contact:

Post by Hardy » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:59 pm

Merman, MERMAN!!!

User avatar
Lil MiSbreaks
Posts: 5455
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:50 pm

Post by Lil MiSbreaks » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:00 am

Image

User avatar
Lil MiSbreaks
Posts: 5455
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:50 pm

Post by Lil MiSbreaks » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:20 am

6 links opening pics

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
stovequeen
Posts: 8552
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:26 am

Post by stovequeen » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:09 am

:coffee: morning

EDIT: Sammy, could love to get a copy of all your pics (minus the dick pics :oops: ) if poss. Are you uploading them somewhere or can you email them to me?

User avatar
ADD_Boy
like a tiger
Posts: 8087
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Where the wild things are / Burn

Post by ADD_Boy » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:07 am

nice shots of 6links Sammy!

That one of me and nat = EVIL!!
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!

User avatar
Ani
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:02 pm
Contact:

Post by Ani » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:08 am

Morning Fi :)

User avatar
mrj
Posts: 13377
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:07 am
Location: the Penski file

Post by mrj » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 am

morning LMB, Fiwi, Ani, ADD_Boy

refreshed and revitalised after a weekend in Gippy. Anyone see the photo's of the "puma" that they found near sale. w00t.

stories of black cats in the hills above churchill (my home town) have been around for as long as I can remember, it now appears they might not be so unfounded!!! :shock:

My dad has always spun a story about a time he reckoned he saw one in the hills between foster and thorpdale (was about 10 years ago). we always thought he was pulling our leg, but he always maintained he was dead serious. looks like the old man might not be senile after all (better call the home and let him out then eh?....nah!)
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.

User avatar
mrj
Posts: 13377
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:07 am
Location: the Penski file

Post by mrj » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:14 am

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Image


funny cos the head in between gnat and luke is my mate dave. gold.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.

User avatar
Ani
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:02 pm
Contact:

Post by Ani » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:16 am

I caught bits of this story last night... is it true that the guy who caught it cut it up and chopped off the tail? What's the deal? It seems very wrong.

Post Reply