Website for record lists ( wanted lists )

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Grey Son

Website for record lists ( wanted lists )

Post by Grey Son »

Ok so i have a huge list of tracks ive always wanted from the mid 80's up to about 1999-2000. They are all acid house, tech and tech house ( the real tech house ) The list is about 1000 records long and i have started buying them bit by bit. Some from gemm, ebay ( dont ) and found a couple in shops. My question is: Why isnt there a website that you could post a list and browse others lists and find my records this way. I can see people on Discogs with stuff for sale but i thought something Australian would be fantastic. Any ideas?
Well at least i will be the fattest guy on the street gettin a boat
HEY HEY HEY im gettin a boat!!!!
www.myspace.com/greysonsoul
factory worker

Re: Website for record lists ( wanted lists )

Post by factory worker »

Grey Son wrote:Ok so i have a huge list of tracks ive always wanted from the mid 80's up to about 1999-2000. They are all acid house, tech and tech house ( the real tech house ) The list is about 1000 records long and i have started buying them bit by bit. Some from gemm, ebay ( dont ) and found a couple in shops. My question is: Why isnt there a website that you could post a list and browse others lists and find my records this way. I can see people on Discogs with stuff for sale but i thought something Australian would be fantastic. Any ideas?
Theres a wanted tunes thread on MB.com. I'm not sure of the URL though.
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

Nice one guys........... :smt023
Well at least i will be the fattest guy on the street gettin a boat
HEY HEY HEY im gettin a boat!!!!
www.myspace.com/greysonsoul