R.I.P.F.W.

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Grey Son

R.I.P.F.W.

Post by Grey Son »

Well it has come to an end my friend!
After all this time and effort it seems your type is no longer required around these democratic parts and i for one are am at a loss. Sarcasm it seems is only a few :teef: away here but only for the select few who choose to join the secret society that is MB's. Even though much worse has been said by others and looked at as a joke you my friend have no right to play along in a game that was started without you and as it seems will finish without you as well. There a a few people on here who think there role and position here as an ( oldschool ) head is to police the thoughts and comments of others who are beneath them in a way that portrays that person as a trouble maker. Hear this you fakes, your attitude is so childish its worse than that of a person who just likes to have a joke and poke fun while maintaining a mature, yes mature level of conversation with people like your selfs. How can someone say " im not posting much anymore because it full of shit talk " then come on NOW and THEN only to post after the person or persons they were talking about. THAT is the trouble making and if you disagree then you really need to take a step back and look at yourselfs.
BIG UPS FW................................WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!

( I will be abusing one person a week in his honour )
Well at least i will be the fattest guy on the street gettin a boat
HEY HEY HEY im gettin a boat!!!!
www.myspace.com/greysonsoul
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

Clearly you didn't get the message either.

Disabled.

Try http://www.inthemix.com.au/
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King Jr.