Got a question about Melbourne Beats? Got some feedback or suggestions for us? Post a message here.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I am having inordinate amounts of trouble uploading ANY type of avatar and it's so upsetting. I'm trying to stay within the guidelines and only input jpg, gif etc but it never seems to work. Neither does uploading from another site, I'm always getting debug errors. What the...??? I've even tried to edit pics in Paint and PhotoShop but still no luck.

What am I missing??!?!??!! :?
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
ukime

Post by ukime »

Yeah, I had a problem with this a little while ago when trying to upload a new avatar - seemed to work when I put in a link/url to the file instead :?

Edit: Just trying uploading and change mine then, seemed to be okay then as well. I'd suggest trying a different image a couple of times (just make sure its 80 x 80 pixels and smaller than 20kb), if none of it works ... could be related to your internet browser :( try Firefox if you're using IE, or IE if you're using Firefox.
"I have ridden the mighty moon worm." - Al Gore.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I'm within all the parameters and it just don't like me!

Here's the message I get when I try using a URL link...

Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 240
File : usercp_avatar.php

Anyone? Anyone?? Is that the Firefoxy IE thingy you were talking about ukime??
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I GOT IT!!! :D
pictorial

Post by pictorial »

Anonymity of a SOCKS Proxy. As SOCKS (as it was already marked above) transfers all data from a client to a server, nothing adding from itself, from the point of view of a web-server, a socks proxy is a client. Therefore anonymity of this type of proxy servers is very high.: http://www.socksproxylist.com