number of replies

Got a question about Melbourne Beats? Got some feedback or suggestions for us? Post a message here.
Friday

number of replies

Post by Friday »

hey,

i always found it interesting on inthemix how you could click on the number of replies for a topic and see who contributed what number of posts to the topic...

not sure how hard it is to do but if it's a simple thing it would be cool to add it.

:D
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

Agreed.

I'll have a look into it.
quick

Post by quick »

Hey Lucas, another cool thing with another forum, is a memberslist, like, a list of all members you can sort via posts or location, or joined date etc... thats really cool as well. and example is at www.dsci4.com/forum

I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

quick wrote:Hey Lucas, another cool thing with another forum, is a memberslist, like, a list of all members you can sort via posts or location, or joined date etc... thats really cool as well. and example is at www.dsci4.com/forum

Hey mate.

We do have a member list but I disabled it soon after setting up mb.c. My reason for this at the time was that I didn't think it would be useful and it was a very token measure to protect the privacy of forum members.

I would be happy to re-instate it if there was enough demand for it. If you like you can start another thread about it in the Help & Feedback forum and we'll see what people think.
Friday

Post by Friday »

lucas wrote:Agreed.

I'll have a look into it.
Cool :D
quick

Re: number of replies

Post by quick »

Friday wrote:hey,

i always found it interesting on inthemix how you could click on the number of replies for a topic and see who contributed what number of posts to the topic...

not sure how hard it is to do but if it's a simple thing it would be cool to add it.

Is this still happening, I reckon it would be great... I wanna see what percentage of posts in the gripe thread are Meckas... :P
quick

Post by quick »

Lucas? any info?