A party forum?

Got a question about Melbourne Beats? Got some feedback or suggestions for us? Post a message here.
B0mBjAcK

A party forum?

Post by B0mBjAcK »

Plz? :D I'm probably not the only one :) Good stuff bout the other nu forums :)
That's so plausible I can't believe it!
XVi32 - It's a blog
Kulture - Melbourne Jungle/D&B blog
Melbourne D&B - Melbourne D&B Forum
lynt

Post by lynt »

more info, what do you mean by party forum? a place to post parties? i think they're fine in the general forum myself... people?
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

lynt wrote:more info, what do you mean by party forum? a place to post parties? i think they're fine in the general forum myself..
yeah I agree with you, guy.

check the original philosophy behind the site:
http://melbournebeats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2
lucas_chan wrote:1. Promo threads allowed
We believe that "promo threads" are an integral part of a Melbourne based music forum and we encourage their existence. They are crucial in facilitating discussion and raising awareness about various parties and venues. We don't believe in misleading forum users with faux-discussions that are really just promo threads. Promo threads should be clearly identifiable as promo threads and should not exist to con the user into believing that they're something they're not.
until there's enough party threads to warrant it, I would think that keeping them in the mix with everything else in the MB forum should be OK. :)
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

Yep. Thanks for your suggestion B0mBjAcK, but for the forseeable future we're going to keep promo threads in the main forum.