Lynt or Lucas... (problems with new post icon)

Got a question about Melbourne Beats? Got some feedback or suggestions for us? Post a message here.
aerobiotic

Lynt or Lucas... (problems with new post icon)

Post by aerobiotic »

is there any way you can configure the site to allow you to choose if you stay logged on or not? It seems that everytime i logg out the posts with now new posts in it still show as new posts... pain in the arse, maybe its my browser..
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

If you want your browser to stay logged in there is a box you can check on the log-in page.

Can you clarify the rest of your question for me? When you log out the -threads- with no new posts still indicate that they contain new posts?
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King Jr.
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

I aslo have this problem. Often I will be logged in, and have been for some time and I will hit reply, and it will tell me i am not logged in. often even after I type my post it will then say please log in, so i do , then have to click back in order to not retype my post.
lucas
emission reductionist

Post by lucas »

Hrm, not sure those problems are related.

What browsers are you guys using?
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King Jr.
obliveus

Post by obliveus »

Lucas I got this itch on the middle part of my back. Can you ride over and itch it?
:wink:
:D