for sale - mpc2500 - $1600

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
Spherix

for sale - mpc2500 - $1600

Post by Spherix »

Sadly it's time for my mpc2500 to find a new home. This was the last of the worthwhile mpc's (imo) because it doesn't suffer from pad problems like the 1000, isn't crippled like the 500 and isn't overkill like the 5000.

It's been a brilliant machine in my studio, even better with the JJOS which improves a great deal on the standard OS. It has 128mb ram (the maximum) and has a 40GIG hard drive installed and full of samples (including kits from the Neptunes, Dr Dre, Scott Storch, Dilla, and Alchemist along with many of the akai multisample kits).

If you're looking at this I'll assume you know the specs, but the ones I made the most use of were: 8 outs + digital in/out, multiple midi in/out/through options, master fx, chop shop and grid edit (thanks to the JJOS) and the all important pads.

This machine is in great condition, with only two small scratches on the front. It has been treated with the love it deserves and will not disappoint anyone into using it live or in a studio. It comes with two CF cards (4gb and 128mb), instructions and enough samples to be hitting pads for a long time. You'll never need to upgrade this machine as the only thing it doesn't have is the (useless) cdr.

Unit is in Bendigo but I'm happy to organise postage/shipping/pickup and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. It's the real deal and I'm only selling it so cheaply because I need the money! Call me on 0408827792 or via email.

$1600

lowercase//Immerse//Tube10//BareDubs//Sub Continental Dub//On The Edge//Camino Blue
tactik

Re: for sale - mpc2500 - $1600

Post by tactik »

Why're you selling it?

Tempting....
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

tactik wrote:Why're you selling it?
Spherix wrote:I'm only selling it so cheaply because I need the money!
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

is soooo tempting, i have always wanted one..

but i dont really need or have any use for one.

lol
Spherix

Post by Spherix »

im listing it here for Kwality
he needs the money at the mo, ive had it at my house for time tho, and i can vouch for it being the best fun ever
choppin shit up on this thing is the absolute nuts and you'll be embracing your inner pete rock/j dilla in no time trust me
it has bare samples to make things easy on those who cbf diggin, and the loaded samples get you inspired for diggin more later!
lowercase//Immerse//Tube10//BareDubs//Sub Continental Dub//On The Edge//Camino Blue
Scholtzy

Post by Scholtzy »

best
beatnick

Post by beatnick »

FTW
J Gal

Post by J Gal »

Spherix wrote:im listing it here for Kwality
he needs the money at the mo, ive had it at my house for time tho, and i can vouch for it being the best fun ever
choppin shit up on this thing is the absolute nuts and you'll be embracing your inner pete rock/j dilla in no time trust me
it has bare samples to make things easy on those who cbf diggin, and the loaded samples get you inspired for diggin more later!

I can vouch for funtimes! This boom tish is rad. I'm sad its leaving our house :(
These are the days of our lolz