Wootsy - Dopamine (Youthful Implants remix)

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
youthful_implants

Wootsy - Dopamine (Youthful Implants remix)

Post by youthful_implants »

New dubstep/breaks crossover remix I just finished for Strontium. Hope you like it. :)

View this on Soundcloud

Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
Kaiproject

Re: Wootsy - Dopamine (Youthful Implants remix)

Post by Kaiproject »

freakin awesome job man

really diggin the crossover steppy stuff atm, also by the likes of ben&lex, baobinga&id etc.

quality. even the more straight dubstep stuff they doing has more of an emphasis on the BEATS, and bringin' back the break (rather than kick...halfanhour gap...snare...wobwob....kick....wob.....snare). plus much more you can do with change-ups.

breaks+garage infused dubstep...and visa versa...i'd turn my hand to that sorta shit if i had time to produce atm but alas...

sorry genre purists but its just more fun to dance to. ofcourse the deeper/funkier dubstep is about groove too but its still mainly kick-snare on-beat emphasis imo, more deep-house and tech influenced
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

cheers Caspian glad you like it!

I agree that building a set is much more interesting and fun when you can change the tempo and switch up the beat patterns.

You should come over and do a tune with me. :)
Last edited by youthful_implants on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
Jimmy le mac

Post by Jimmy le mac »

good work mate, really like this