Live DNB act wanted w/ an interest in the Autonomic sound

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
details

Live DNB act wanted w/ an interest in the Autonomic sound

Post by details »

Hi Melbourne cats,

I am currently completing a sound engineering degree at SAE, and am looking for expressions of interest from any unique, unsigned live drum and bass acts to take part in two recording projects, the first beginning in September this year.

I myself am classically trained in violin and piano, and am a decade-long lover of drum and bass music, leaning very much toward the bass-heavy, experimental Autonomic flavour at the moment.

At SAE we would initially be in the TLA studio, eventually moving to the Neve Genesis for the second project :)

Unfortunately, as I am a student, I would not be able to pay you, so this would be based purely on a love for the music. What I can offer you is free recording, and my utter dedication to the pursuit of your sound. I'm looking for this sort of thing to engineer (studio and live) part-time once I graduate, so I'd be keen for this to lead to a long-term partnership.

As this work will go toward the grade of my Bachelor's degree, while collaborative help would be appreciated, it is not suitable for this project, so producer/engineer types need not reply.

Interested? Please give me an email: [email protected]

As I said, just taking expressions of interest at the moment, and we will see what comes from it!

Ez

Becca Details