FS: Akai MPC60II

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
Acoustic Warfare

FS: Akai MPC60II

Post by Acoustic Warfare »

I am selling my used Akai MPC-60II. I am selling it because I am need of the money, but am very sad to see it go.

It is in perfect working condition, with only minor cosmetic wear. I purchased it last year from a store in America, that had only just replaced the back-light and drum pads. It is in superb working order. The two jog wheels are a little loose (but completely usable) and the hihat-decay slider is a little rough to push up and down (but again, completely usable). It has been updated to the Roger Linn OS 3.10, which enables stereo link up and a range of updated features, that make it's usability equal to that of the MPC-3000. If you are looking to buy a vintage Akai sampler, you should go no further than this rare, amazing condition unit.

Comes with Tortech 250W step-down transformer as the MPC runs on 110V.

$1000

Local pickup in Melbourne or buyer to pay for shipping costs if elsewhere in Australia.

If you have any questions or want to view it send me a PM or email me on [email protected]

mrj

Re: FS: Akai MPC60II

Post by mrj »

nice quilt
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.