Evol Intent Announcement!!!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
insidious

Evol Intent Announcement!!!

Post by insidious »

Calling all dark DnB headz! :twisted:

The Enemy is coming to Melbourne on Friday the 3rd of June representing Evol Intent and is brought to you by Post Traumatic Amnesiacs. This promises to be a night of heavy beats and evil bass lines.

On the same bill will be Speaker Wrath outta brisbane playing with the regular P.T.A misfits.

Stay tuned for more info/flyers/news

End Of Transmission.

Last edited by insidious on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Remember your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak, your just nature, because in the end everything we do, is just everything that we have done.
Will

Post by Will »

ROCK ON!
insidious

Post by insidious »

I knew someone would be impressed
Remember your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak, your just nature, because in the end everything we do, is just everything that we have done.
quick

Post by quick »

Zander's gonna wet his pants, this should be good.
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
Shadowgames

Post by Shadowgames »

quick wrote:Zander's gonna wet his pants, this should be good.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :oops:

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big up to al involved with this!! I'll be front & centre all night :twisted:

Schizo!

Post by Schizo! »

BOOOOOOOOO SELEKTAH!!!

I am so there.
Little did I know, and even less did I care.
Kombat Bass

Post by Kombat Bass »

Speaker WRATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Focus

Post by Focus »

Nice work, i think i better go get life insurance, do my will and organise my funeral. :roll:
mecka

Post by mecka »

Sick. Fully sick.
Amick

Post by Amick »

mecka wrote:Sick. Fully sick.
\m/ :twisted:
Realm Korrupt

Post by Realm Korrupt »

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!
Holy fuckin shit this gonna be huge!
Never thought I'd see these dark mofo's tear it up in Melbs.
Big ups PTA crew!
delahaye

Post by delahaye »

wicked im so there Fuzz!
have you sorted the date for the speakerwrath release party yet??
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

hhhahhzhahahahah zander is gonna do more than that i think may whip it out and start jackin it mid way through
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

sAm0 wrote:
hhhahhzhahahahah zander is gonna do more than that i think may whip it out and start jackin it mid way through
not on my fuckin' watch he en't!! it woulda been sweet if we were still able run it at Platform which we unfortunately can't due to the timely organization skills of the Ghetto Fabulous people, platform is a true den of mayhem-in-tha-AM.

Venue T.B.A, Speakerwrath will be playing their own tunes no doubt but don't think it'll be a completely original set, details comin atchya as soon as the ink is dry...
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

man u guyz should get zander to play.. he would rinse it out propper
Fents

Post by Fents »

PTA Presents - Evol Intent (The Enemy) and SpeakerWrath

EVOL INTENT (The Enemy)

Over the last few years, Evol Intent has emerged as one of the leading forces in the United States Drum and Bass movement. Both as a label and as a production trio, Evol Intent are considered some of the biggest up and coming talents in the entire dnb industry. Hailing from Atlanta, Georgia the crew consists of Knick, Gigantor and The Enemy. Apart from being a production outfit, Evol Intent also owns and operates their own label, which functions as an outlet for their own work as well as like-minded artists.

After building an underground following with their first 3 releases, Evol Intent began to get some attention from distributors, both in the USA and overseas. They wound up signing a deal with Alpha Magic to handle their distribution for Evol Intent Recordings. Soon after, Evol Intent caught the eye of the award winning and historic dnb label, Renegade Hardware. Hardware had just launched a new label and they were interested in new material from Evol Intent for the label (Barcode records). After their first release with Barcode, Hardware was quick to snatch up Evol Intent and offer them an exclusive deal as permanent artists on the roster. Around the same time, Dieselboy approached the Evol Intent trio to do a remix for his upcoming cd, "The Dungeon Masters Guide." Upon completion of the remix, Dieselboy asked Evol Intent to do yet another remix for the cd, but this time he asked them to remix a song from a legendary producer known as BT.

Beyond all of the hard work they have put in to their music in the last year, Evol Intent are showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. They have had releases on labels such as Renegade Hardware, Human imprint, Outbreak records and of course, Evol Intent Recordings. Early 2005, we will see the Evol Intent EP, debuting on Renegade Hardware, as well as countless releases on their own Evol Intent Recordings imprint, which is now distributed internationally through LOAD Media.

SPEAKERWRATH

The duo that are speakerwrath (aka Jordan and Dave) have been producing and dj'ing Breaks and Beats for over 4 years now. I remember Jordan letting me hear some very easrly break's tunes when they were starting off and i must say i was impressed then and im still impressed now.

They have now found their sound and its hard edge Drum n Bass. They still love their Breabeat but have obvisouly found a market for the junglists. There sound is now more crisp and there beats are cutting edge and if you like the more harder end of the scale in drum and bass then speakerwrath are a given not to dissapoint.

With there very first Vinyl 12" Release coming up on Hardline Recordings (HL17) its time Melbourne found out just who speakerwrath are. Dont sleep on this!

Friday June 3rd

Local Support : Audio Opticon, Resin, Insidious, Xepha and Phylum

Venue : T.B.A

Cost : T.B.A
B0mBjAcK

Post by B0mBjAcK »

nnniiiiccceee by then I'll be all cashed up and ready to rock for another month :)
That's so plausible I can't believe it!
XVi32 - It's a blog
Kulture - Melbourne Jungle/D&B blog
Melbourne D&B - Melbourne D&B Forum
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

w000000000t!!!! This will be a Monster!! Just not at FF please... or that awful Platform1.

Ooh! It's a couple o' days before my birthday too!
insidious

Post by insidious »

andycole23_steve wrote:
Hardy wrote:Just not at FF please... or that awful Platform 1
platform 1 has one of the most awful sound systems :(
The system will be top notch i can promise :D We have never used anything but Nexo Alpha E's
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will be masssssivvvee