The I Admit Thread v2.0

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

that's not what he's been telling the other neighbourhood cats :P
reverb

Post by reverb »

I think this thread warrants a pic of the one like the Ralphie.

I feel like seeing the big fluffy fiend .. :dog:
anyting test - dead!
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

reverb wrote:I think this thread warrants a pic of the one like the Ralphie.

I feel like seeing the big fluffy fiend .. :dog:
They could post a pic, but it would have to be pixelated to protect the innocent :cry:
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
mrj

Post by mrj »

I admit that for the past 48 hours I have been more sad than I have in the past 2 years
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

mrj wrote:I admit that for the past 48 hours I have been more sad than I have in the past 2 years
That's IT! I've heard enough. You need cuddles.

What's the matter mrj?? Why you feeling so low?
RMHC

Post by RMHC »

I admit it, i am the lindenberg baby, wah wah
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

mrj wrote:I admit that for the past 48 hours I have been more sad than I have in the past 2 years
:( :smt056

we all love you josh and you have some wicked peeps to talk your shit through with.

chin up mister. x
dust

Post by dust »

witty_pseudonym wrote:
:( :smt056

we all love you josh and you have some wicked peeps to talk your shit through with.

chin up mister. x
:scr1pt:

and more kisses.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

hang in their babe, much love to you as always :smt058
lilstormer

Post by lilstormer »

:cry: don't like to hear you sad fella. Tell me who upset you and I will tie them to a chair and put sticking plasters on their arms and legs and then pull them off slowly and painfully whilst forcing them to watch back to back episodes of Val Doonican's Christmas specials.

:smt056 please bear in mind that in your sadness you are awesome and there are many peoples who think so :wink:
Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can't.
quick

Post by quick »

stop thinking... crank the tunes as LOUND AS YOU FUCKING CAN!!!!!

catch up with some mates... I finish at 6, free till tennis at 8:30... call us

:P
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

^^who's the patootie in the pic Quick? I'd love to put lipstick on those lips man... :P check em out^^^

I admit that after watching the medical show on Ch 9 tonight, that my problems seem miniscule.

I admit that after watching that show, I cried. I'm a bit ashamed of it actually. I cried not for the lady on the show, who managed to get around for 30 years on her hands because her legs had been amputated. I cried when they showed her talking about her deceased Mum, and when she took her dementia riddled Dad to the grave site. He didn't say a word, this man wheeling his oxygen tank behind him. He just wept. He had trouble wiping his nose since there were tubes coming out of it. Then his daughter cried and I just lost it. I cried cause I miss my Dad so much sometimes that I can't breathe. If she, a woman with more strength than a single person should possess, with all her concerns (ailing father, mentally disabled brother, her own body issues), if she can lose it then what the hell have I been waiting for??

So I admit I'm doing that right now and feeling better for it, and for having written this down. Thank you.

Urge to cry fading, fading, fading...gone.
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

i admit i nearly got busted driving after having a few too many. I just went to the pub (just up the road, 300m) for free pool and a few beers (6 in 2.5 hours). Drove a mate home coz he missed the tram, and got flashed by the cops even though they were going the opposite way. I kept driving (within the speed limitm, actually rathe slow) but they kept following me for about 2 km then stoped. Thank god. Its not cool to have a few beers then drive. I was probably just over but it so wouldn't of been worth loosing my licence over.
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

The Mixtress wrote:^^who's the patootie in the pic Quick? I'd love to put lipstick on those lips man... :P check em out^^^

I admit that after watching the medical show on Ch 9 tonight, that my problems seem miniscule.

I admit that after watching that show, I cried. I'm a bit ashamed of it actually. I cried not for the lady on the show, who managed to get around for 30 years on her hands because her legs had been amputated. I cried when they showed her talking about her deceased Mum, and when she took her dementia riddled Dad to the grave site. He didn't say a word, this man wheeling his oxygen tank behind him. He just wept. He had trouble wiping his nose since there were tubes coming out of it. Then his daughter cried and I just lost it. I cried cause I miss my Dad so much sometimes that I can't breathe. If she, a woman with more strength than a single person should possess, with all her concerns (ailing father, mentally disabled brother, her own body issues), if she can lose it then what the hell have I been waiting for??

So I admit I'm doing that right now and feeling better for it, and for having written this down. Thank you.

:smt058 just cos
gnat

Post by gnat »

kronz wrote: I was probably just over but it so wouldn't of been worth loosing my licence over.

No smiles for drinking and driving here. My good friend was killed in a hit run in St Kilda by a 'little bit over' driver two years ago.

So.Not. Cool

That's all
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
mrj

Post by mrj »

The Mixtress wrote:^^who's the patootie in the pic Quick? I'd love to put lipstick on those lips man... :P check em out^^^

:smt056

not sure what I can offer other than the above.
gnat

Post by gnat »

:smt056 :smt058 :lol: :lol:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
mrj

Post by mrj »

gnat wrote:

:smt056 :smt058 :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: 8)
gnat

Post by gnat »

^^^^^^^^

HAD to go there...

First I was afraid
I was petrified..

LOL!
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

Laughing at your own jokes is the first sign of early onset senility...
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
This ain't no foolin' around
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

great_magnet wrote:Laughing at your own jokes is the first sign of early onset senility...
well i'm fucked then
gnat

Post by gnat »

great_magnet wrote:Laughing at your own jokes is the first sign of early onset senility...
You're gone then too Mister Magnet.

:lol: :lol:
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

gnat wrote:

I know. I fully admit to being senile. I'm far more excited about getting my seniors discount card and preferred parking though!
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
mrj

Post by mrj »

gnat wrote:^^^^^^^^

HAD to go there...

First I was afraid
I was petrified..

LOL!
:smt044

Gnat fades back........Swish!!!!!! ............AND THATS THE GAME!
gnat

Post by gnat »

Game on Wayne...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
mrj

Post by mrj »

great_magnet wrote:
gnat wrote:

I know. I fully admit to being senile. I'm far more excited about getting my seniors discount card and preferred parking though!
I'm totally pumped at the prospect of those adult diapers.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Thanks guys.

I admit I look like total crap today cause my eyes are all puff daddy, but I feel a whole lot better :D
gnat

Post by gnat »

The Mixtress wrote:Thanks guys.

I admit I look like total crap today cause my eyes are all puff daddy, but I feel a whole lot better :D
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

I admit I worry and think too much.

If I dont do the above, then I dont think the further two pages of admits I could write would even exist.
paranoid edge

Post by paranoid edge »

I admit to getn wasted in tha middle of tha day for no app reason...
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

I admit that I CANNOT B FARKED this week.

Somehow I've done more work this week than last 2 weeks though ??!!
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
gnat

Post by gnat »

ADD_Boy wrote:I admit that I CANNOT B FARKED this week.
..and this is different to other weeks how :?: :?: :?:

:teef:
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

paranoid edge wrote:I admit to getn wasted in tha middle of tha day for no app reason...
Reason schmeason!
gnat

Post by gnat »

ADD_Boy wrote:Image
LOL!

Lotta excess fluoride in the Eltham water?
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

gnat wrote:
LOL!

Nah.. I just love :teef:
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

^^^fluoride is so bad for your teeth you know^^^

some scientists recommend brushing with normal bar soap to prevent the weakening of teeth that fluoride causes. That would be super gross, but apparently it's good for your teeth. They studied the cavity problem in American and Nigeria and it showed that 70% of American's had serious cavity issues while only 3% of Nigerian's had holes. Diet's a major factor, but Nigeria doesn't put fluoride in their water and they brush with soap.
gnat

Post by gnat »

ADD_Boy wrote:
gnat wrote:
LOL!

Nah.. I just love :teef:

Here's some real ones for ya then.

Remember to floss kiddies! :lol:
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

That's out of control!
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

:shock:
great_magnet
crazy diamond

Post by great_magnet »

I admit that I no longer have anything to admit. In fact I am lacking in anything stimulating or interesting to share with you all. I think I am become bland and beige. And I like short sentences. Really short.
This ain't no party
This ain't no disco
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

Natty thats filth !!!
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
gnat

Post by gnat »

ADD_Boy wrote:Natty thats filth !!!
I'm Naomi Robson and that's real life. Luckily there was a steady supply of Colgate with Sparkles at your place when you grew up.

keep drinking v at the rate you do and they'll be yours in a few yeears- niiiiiiiiiiiiice
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

^^^ well i just lost my appetite :roll: and now i have an urge to go and brush my teeth lots.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
spazz

Post by spazz »

I admit that I just read this thread from start to finish because looking at other peoples problems on the screen means I can distract myself from the farking uphill battle it is to come home and study shit that I can barely understand.

I admit that I have just started my final year and I am scared shitless of failure.

I admit that my short term memory resembles Baghdad at the moment.

I admit that I am at the same time, cynical and disdainful of spilling my guts in a humiliating and often hurtful to others kinda way, AND sorely tempted.

I admit that I am sick of not acting my age and not growing up, and that I have to make some major changes.

I admit that I love reading sci-fi/fantasy books cause I would much rather that world than this world.

I admit I am too easily influenced by others.

I admit that I need a cup of tea and a cigarette now.
munt beard

Post by munt beard »

I admit gorgeous people into my room
Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

munt beard wrote:I admit gorgeous people into my room
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is my policy as well. Still waiting...
gnat

Post by gnat »

munt beard wrote:I admit gorgeous people into my room

Hehe- cheeky- and clever! :lol: :lol:
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I admit I'm feeling girlie today. Don't normally, but I'm wearing a lacy Edwardian top thingy that's really cute and makes me feel special and stuff.

Toot!
nic

Post by nic »

Iam planning on doing nothing today, except pressing refresh.