Little Britain ambushed by SAS

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Dark Lord Piddle Bottom

Little Britain ambushed by SAS

Post by Dark Lord Piddle Bottom »

TWELVE stag party revellers went camping dressed as characters from Little Britain — and were ambushed by the SAS.
Bridegroom Rob Hann, 38, and his pals got the shock of their lives when the elite troops mistook them for the “enemy” during an exercise.

Rob — dressed as “only gay in the village” Daffyd — was helping to push best man Ed Charlesworth up a mountain in a wheelchair when the SAS men swooped.

A dozen camouflaged and heavily-armed members of the Who Dares Wins regiment — featured in books by Andy McNab — emerged from bracken and surrounded them near their Hereford base.

Troops found themselves confronted by Vicky Pollard, Marjorie Dawes, the “laydeez” . . . and a host of other TV favourites.

Rob, of Torquay, Devon — who weds sweetheart Lisa Ashford, 30, next week — could only think to blurt out in a Welsh accent like Daffyd’s: “Hello boys, I’m fighting for Britain too.”

There was a stunned silence — before the SAS “captors” burst out laughing.

Rob said yesterday: “It was a real hoot. The SAS men must have wondered what they had stumbled across but they were great blokes.” The pals — pictured, above, posing in their outfits — unwittingly stumbled into the ambush after spending a night camping in a pub garden in Hay-on-Wye. For a laugh, they decided to trek up the nearby Black Mountain in their costumes.

Best man Ed, 39, was in a wheelchair in the role of Little Britain’s Andy Pipkin. The property developer said: “After about an hour I spotted something moving behind a bush.

“I could see it was an extremely tough looking soldier with a rifle which was pointed right at us.

“Suddenly another dozen guys appeared from nowhere out of the undergrowth and we were surrounded.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006210185,00.html
Everything is proceeding as I have Foreseen

http://www.myspace.com/dark_lord_piddle_bottom
ukime

Post by ukime »

hahaha that's gold.
"I have ridden the mighty moon worm." - Al Gore.
almax

Post by almax »

computer says no
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

*coughs*

Ew don't do that, that's disgustin
spazz

Post by spazz »

Dont have an eppy!!!

That is an awesome story.
Kilgore_Trout

Re: Little Britain ambushed by SAS

Post by Kilgore_Trout »

Dark Lord Piddle Bottom wrote:A dozen camouflaged and heavily-armed members of the Who Dares Wins regiment
That's the regiment led by Major Mike Whitney yeah?