::40Hz::MAR:18 >THE WORLD OF DRUM&BASS TOUR 05

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Trailer_trash

Post by Trailer_trash »

...wot was the worst the other nite was that Influx Datum was droppin sum cool tunes, not fast fancy mixin....just good solid tune selection & Warren G & SS were pissed and fighting for the mic off each other.... then Warren G would hear a tune he liked and he would try to get Influx to rewind it, which he wouldn't so Warren G would get SS to reach over the decks infront of Influx(while he's trying to cue a tune) and rewind the tune himself....now thats not cricket. :roll:
Charlie don't surf!!
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Trailer_trash wrote:...wot was the worst the other nite was that Influx Datum was droppin sum cool tunes, not fast fancy mixin....just good solid tune selection & Warren G & SS were pissed and fighting for the mic off each other.... then Warren G would hear a tune he liked and he would try to get Influx to rewind it, which he wouldn't so Warren G would get SS to reach over the decks infront of Influx(while he's trying to cue a tune) and rewind the tune himself....now thats not cricket. :roll:
I don't care who you are, if someone did that to me, they'd be pulling bits of glass out of their face for a week.
Trailer_trash

Post by Trailer_trash »

Hardy wrote:
Trailer_trash wrote:...wot was the worst the other nite was that Influx Datum was droppin sum cool tunes, not fast fancy mixin....just good solid tune selection & Warren G & SS were pissed and fighting for the mic off each other.... then Warren G would hear a tune he liked and he would try to get Influx to rewind it, which he wouldn't so Warren G would get SS to reach over the decks infront of Influx(while he's trying to cue a tune) and rewind the tune himself....now thats not cricket. :roll:
I don't care who you are, if someone did that to me, they'd be pulling bits of glass out of their face for a week.
...werd

WG's like...'who wants a rewind?!!!'.....im infront of the stage waving arms goin "NO REWINDS!!!.....NO WAY!!!"
Charlie don't surf!!
Blush

Post by Blush »

Hardy wrote:
^^ its kinda hard to retain respect for an artist that doesn't respect other artists...
Professional Gift

Trailer_trash

Post by Trailer_trash »

Blush wrote:
Hardy wrote:
^^ its kinda hard to retain respect for an artist that doesn't respect other artists...
Exactly...Influx was just doin his thing and SS was messin with it....plus SS looked like he was dressed up ready to hit Chapel St... :?
Charlie don't surf!!
Blush

Post by Blush »

^^ Fauxhawk?! :lol:
Professional Gift

Trailer_trash

Post by Trailer_trash »

...it's all good cause I aint bought a Formation tune for a long time :wink:
Charlie don't surf!!
Keir
PLUS:ONE

Post by Keir »

just to set the record straight.. SS & Warren G don't drink. they where just having a really great time..

it's kinda sad after such a good night to hear you guys all just dissing this and that... fair enough there was a fair number of rewinds, but its far from the end of the world..

moving right along
FORWARD FOCUS PRESENTED BY KEIR. SUNDAY NIGHT'S 9-1030PM :: KISS FM
LISTEN LIVE FROM 87.6, 87.8, 88.0 or STREAM LIVE FROM KISSFM.COM.AU -> DOWNLOAD THE KISSFM iPHONE APP HERE
FACEBOOK || MYSPACE
Trailer_trash

Post by Trailer_trash »

Keir wrote:just to set the record straight.. SS & Warren G don't drink. they where just having a really great time..

it's kinda sad after such a good night to hear you guys all just dissing this and that... fair enough there was a fair number of rewinds, but its far from the end of the world..

moving right along
...They were @ the bar drinkin when I was tryin to get a drink, yes they were having a good time as were we all which is all cool.

Clearly there were a no. of us that just didn't dig the rewinds as im sure there were plenty of ppl there who enjoyed them. This is the place though to say wot you think otherwise wots the point of the forum.

Big-up 40Hz crew for a big night...cya @ the next one.
Charlie don't surf!!
quick

Post by quick »

Trailer_trash wrote:
Keir wrote:just to set the record straight.. SS & Warren G don't drink. they where just having a really great time..

moving right along
...They were @ the bar drinkin when I was tryin to get a drink, yes they were having a good time as were we all which is all cool.

Clearly there were a no. of us that just didn't dig the rewinds as im sure there were plenty of ppl there who enjoyed them. This is the place though to say wot you think otherwise wots the point of the forum.

Big-up 40Hz crew for a big night...cya @ the next one.
Thats how I read it too...
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick