iPod Help please...

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
Fents

iPod Help please...

Post by Fents »

So it works out im not as technological advanced as i thought i was. I have a mates iPod and im doing the music for his wedding reception party on it so basically we can just press play and set and forget (drink) and not have to worry bout it. Im struggling with it bad....

So what i have done is....Ripped and Organised all tunes into folders on my PC...yes PC...Tunes go in folder's named like 1st Hour (softer stuff) 2nd Hour (getting their) and 2rd and 4th hour (Party Tunes).

I Tunes i noticed is gay and you cant remove tunes off an ipod from it. Only add tunes. I downloaded a copy of a prog called Copypod but its a trial and wont let me do fukall without purchasing it.

All i want is a prog i can add folders to the I Pod and remove tunes etc and arrange shit. It shouldnt be this hard. :smt100
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

try this its called ipod2pc and is freeware

http://www.casicakes.com/
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
aspekt

Post by aspekt »

you'd probably be better off just setting up playlists.
or one big playlist that lasts the entire reception and maybe some smaller genre/style playlists for a change of plan/pace.
There's no justice, just us.
Amick

Post by Amick »

iTunes sucks the anus.
aspekt

Post by aspekt »

plz.
There's no justice, just us.
gaz

Post by gaz »

Amick wrote:iTunes sucks the anus.
I think itunes is great as a music player. Its so simple and things are easily arranged, rated etc.. I use it even tho i dont have an ipod.

I think the ipod+itunes thing is where it turns into nut paste.
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

if you've got a linux machine nearby, you can just plug it in and copy the folder over as soon as it pops up. easy as can be. ;)
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

think ephpod might have the features u want.
...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus