Gallery

Got a question about Melbourne Beats? Got some feedback or suggestions for us? Post a message here.
system
let the hustlers play

Gallery

Post by system »

will the current package be upgraded (to v2), so users/people will be able to upload their own photos? there's so many budding hptographers that it seems a waste not to have this included as part of the site.

BTW: I noticed that there's been an 'Untitled' gallery sitting there for a lickle while now. :)
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
menace

Re: Gallery

Post by menace »

system wrote:will the current package be upgraded (to v2), so users/people will be able to upload their own photos? there's so many budding hptographers that it seems a waste not to have this included as part of the site.

BTW: I noticed that there's been an 'Untitled' gallery sitting there for a lickle while now. :)

MORE Photos, i reckon would be ace !!!! and i am sure there would be plenty of helper s!!! :D
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

now that the new server is up and running, will this go ahead?
Andrez

Post by Andrez »

...good question.
Andrez

Post by Andrez »

...good question.

I'm stuck on repeat. Sorry.

:roll:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

thanks

thanks

:D
Caleidoscope

Post by Caleidoscope »

harro Andrez <3
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

Just wondering if a gallery is going to go up and running... just so people may be able to put a link to pics of nights out taht were mentioned in the music forum... only. AND only links, not actual pictures?

Even if it is just a post but it has it's own spot so if people want to share the maddness that was last night or last week they can link.....

If there is already one and I am missing it can someone please point me in the right direction and disregard the above banter. :)