The Whinge Thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
almax

The Whinge Thread

Post by almax »

Not a gripe, just a whinge, its about those little things in life that rub you up the wrong way, this could be as simple as spelling your not you're

pull out your smallest violin for all the world to hear
Last edited by almax on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
deviant

Post by deviant »

there their they're

It's very easy to remember which one is which IMO.
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

People who poke you or prod when they are telling you a story, my dad does it non stop. Everytime they start a new sentence they will jab ya or a little wak for some reason.
Well at least i will be the fattest guy on the street gettin a boat
HEY HEY HEY im gettin a boat!!!!
www.myspace.com/greysonsoul
flippo

Post by flippo »

IBTL
almax

Post by almax »

people, especially girl and like, say, like, you know all the time like, you know
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

People who drive in two lanes... like they're not sure which lane will be best, so they take both.... choose one bithces!
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

Being asked if i want lemon sauce on my LEMON CHICKEN at the chinease shop, EVERYTIME.............no i want tomato sauce for fucks sake!!
deviant

Post by deviant »

almax wrote:people, especially girl and like, say, like, you know all the time like, you know
^^^ hahaha, my Girlfriend is fuckin' bad with that one........

"fully", "it's like", "you know what I mean" :roll:

she even starts sentences with "you know what I mean?"... I'm like: "no you haven't said anything yet, I have no idea what you mean" :teef:
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

You wanna dance, you gotta pay the band, you understand?
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Rocky wrote:You wanna dance, you gotta pay the band, you understand?
No.
mrj

Post by mrj »

awesome. the way I feel today I could whinge all day.

Firstly, what is going on with people. I'm over them. Secondly I'm tired all the time. I never get a night of unbroken sleep and I gotta tell you I'm bloody over it. I wake up every morning feeling like I haven't slept a wink because I've been up and down all night like a bloody yo-yo on crack.

Plus it was bin night last night. The people who live above us had their bins sitting in this alcove behind ours. That means to get to their bins they would first have to move ours (they set it up that way not us). So last night I go to check if the bins are out, and these fuckers have put their bins but not ours. That means they would have had to move our bins, then put theirs out, and then MOVE OURS BACK. It would have been easier just to put ours out too.

I'm sick of old people too. Not really old people, but the baby boomers, who are consuming and consuming whilst voting conservative government into power and spending our inheritance. As a generation they have shown the least respect for this planet and its inhabitants than any other has.

The Wedge is the worst thing ever put on TV by any group of people ever in the history of mankind. It is the most pitiful and pathetic piece of crap ever. How it got on TV I don't care, why it remains on TV I don't understand, I only request that
- It is cancelled immediately
- Any one involved in the show is deported
- Every vestige of it is traced down and erased
- The government arrange for the entire population to undergo some sort of brainwashing or memory altering brain surgery so that nobody has any recollection that it ever existed

And whats with this freakin weather. 8 degrees one day and like 32 the next. I know its Melbourne and that it can be a bit schizo but that is out of control.

and whats up with Pentecostals. These freaks are the scariest group of weirdos ever to climb out of the primoridal soup and profess that they never did. The only advantage I see to those mega churches going up all around the USA is that having large groups of these people in a centralised location on a regular basis will make it a lot easier should we hope to get rid of them all in a resonably quick and efficient fashion.

The 2006 oz comedy gala was on last night too and some of that comedy was so pathetic I could have cried. The only saving grace was that there was no Will Anderson. There was one funny guy who had a harmonica and a guitar and was hilarious. The rest were the most unfunny pieces of nothing I have ever seen. Note to the umbilical brothers - getting comedy from sound effects will EVENTUALLY wear thin. Even the guy from police academy moved on and found a new gig after a while.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
mrj

Post by mrj »

Direktor wrote:People who drive in two lanes... like they're not sure which lane will be best, so they take both.... choose one bithces!
I know, I call them highway magicians

"pick a lane, any lane".
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

When you meet a really nice girl, your court her for a couple of weeks, meet her parents, etc, etc - then find out she has a penis. :shock:
saintberry

Post by saintberry »

The fact that Ilink (miniDV) control won't work though a firewire hub! My GOD that pisses me off as Ive only got 2 firewire 400 ports and like 4 UNUSED firewire 800 but oh no, top of the line Sony cam is shit and slow.

That and Apple Mac ads.
First you get her name. Then you get her number. Then you get some get some in the back seat of a hummer!
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

Life's too short to whinge!
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

I really really hate internet talk, ROFL, LOL etc etc,i mean just say the fuckin word.........
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

Little Evil wrote:When you meet a really nice girl, your court her for a couple of weeks, meet her parents, etc, etc - then find out she has a penis. :shock:
That goes down as the most hillarious best post I have ever read Drew

Gold Skool!
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Little Evil wrote:When you meet a really nice girl, your court her for a couple of weeks, meet her parents, etc, etc - then find out she has a penis. :shock:
You must be getting pretty used to that scenario by now.
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
deviant

Post by deviant »

stovequeen wrote:Life's too short to whinge!
yeah, I know, that really sux :P
almax

Post by almax »

mrj wrote:awesome. the way I feel today I could whinge all day.

Firstly, what is going on with people. I'm over them. Secondly I'm tired all the time. I never get a night of unbroken sleep and I gotta tell you I'm bloody over it. I wake up every morning feeling like I haven't slept a wink because I've been up and down all night like a bloody yo-yo on crack.

Plus it was bin night last night. The people who live above us had their bins sitting in this alcove behind ours. That means to get to their bins they would first have to move ours (they set it up that way not us). So last night I go to check if the bins are out, and these fuckers have put their bins but not ours. That means they would have had to move our bins, then put theirs out, and then MOVE OURS BACK. It would have been easier just to put ours out too.

I'm sick of old people too. Not really old people, but the baby boomers, who are consuming and consuming whilst voting conservative government into power and spending our inheritance. As a generation they have shown the least respect for this planet and its inhabitants than any other has.

The Wedge is the worst thing ever put on TV by any group of people ever in the history of mankind. It is the most pitiful and pathetic piece of crap ever. How it got on TV I don't care, why it remains on TV I don't understand, I only request that
- It is cancelled immediately
- Any one involved in the show is deported
- Every vestige of it is traced down and erased
- The government arrange for the entire population to undergo some sort of brainwashing or memory altering brain surgery so that nobody has any recollection that it ever existed

And whats with this freakin weather. 8 degrees one day and like 32 the next. I know its Melbourne and that it can be a bit schizo but that is out of control.

and whats up with Pentecostals. These freaks are the scariest group of weirdos ever to climb out of the primoridal soup and profess that they never did. The only advantage I see to those mega churches going up all around the USA is that having large groups of these people in a centralised location on a regular basis will make it a lot easier should we hope to get rid of them all in a resonably quick and efficient fashion.

The 2006 oz comedy gala was on last night too and some of that comedy was so pathetic I could have cried. The only saving grace was that there was no Will Anderson. There was one funny guy who had a harmonica and a guitar and was hilarious. The rest were the most unfunny pieces of nothing I have ever seen. Note to the umbilical brothers - getting comedy from sound effects will EVENTUALLY wear thin. Even the guy from police academy moved on and found a new gig after a while.

:shock:
hahaha you fucking WHINGER!
Last edited by almax on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
almax

Post by almax »

deviant wrote:
almax wrote:people, especially girl and like, say, like, you know all the time like, you know
^^^ hahaha, my Girlfriend is fuckin' bad with that one........

"fully", "it's like", "you know what I mean" :roll:

she even starts sentences with "you know what I mean?"... I'm like: "no you haven't said anything yet, I have no idea what you mean" :teef:
oh yeah i guess i shoulda put a clause in that if the girl is hawt, she can say whatever she damn well wants.....so long as i can look at her boobies while she speaks
deviant

Post by deviant »

almax wrote:boobies
BAN!!!!
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

deviant wrote:
almax wrote:boobies
BAN!!!!
promote you mean. farkhen soft cock.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

my neck hurts and ive taken my jumper off, put it back on, taken it, put i back on... make up your fuckin mind already, I cant be fucked doing all this dressing and undressing :shock: At least not wjhen you dont get anything out of it.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

and im sick of breasts being the most amazing talked about thing ALL THE time. Yes there good, yes 50% of the world has them, and yet breast feeding in public gets a slam. :shock: :?
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

factory worker wrote:
Yeah, but when I found out you were a cunt as well as having one, it sort of lightened things for me some-what, and I got my self out of my sitting in the bottom of the shower routine every day, crying - "I feel so dirty" :smt023
Thanx Buddy. 8)
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

sometimes i fucking love this forum.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:and im sick of breasts being the most amazing talked about thing ALL THE time. Yes there good, yes 50% of the world has them, and yet breast feeding in public gets a slam. :shock: :?
word.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:and im sick of breasts being the most amazing talked about thing ALL THE time. Yes there good, yes 50% of the world has them, and yet breast feeding in public gets a slam. :shock: :?
Try having testosterone coarsing through your veins and then talk to me about boobs :wink:
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

ghetto kitty wrote:
word.
Breastfeeding is over rated!!!
But feed the kids where ever the fuck ya want!!
Oh and my other whinge is: Fat free shit, how much crap is out there, now you have fat free yakult, ohhhhh NOW its good for you!!
Last edited by Grey Son on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

BALLS !!

Hows that then Samwah ?? better ? :P
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Little Evil wrote:
factory worker wrote:
Yeah, but when I found out you were a cunt as well as having one, it sort of lightened things for me some-what, and I got my self out of my sitting in the bottom of the shower routine every day, crying - "I feel so dirty" :smt023
Thanx Buddy. 8)
Grunt
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

Yeah, it's moments like these Sammy, that I really cherish. :wink:
She had a penis, but after I knocked her out, I still kept her picture.
Life is so cruel. :lol:
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Little Evil wrote:
factory worker wrote:
Thanx Buddy. 8)
I don't think you'll ever get your head of your bottom. Shower or no shower.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Grey Son wrote:
ghetto kitty wrote:
word.
Sorry, but are you fucking serious??? why do you think breasts were put on females?? does that all connect here - woman - breasts - babies - feeding.

and your the parent......
almax

Post by almax »

ADD_Boy wrote:BALLS !!

Hows that then Samwah ?? better ? :P

BOLLOCKS
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Direktor wrote:
Try having testosterone coarsing through your veins and then talk to me about boobs :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: fair call.
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:
Grey Son wrote:
ghetto kitty wrote: word.
Sorry, but are you fucking serious??? why do you think breasts were put on females?? does that all connect here - woman - breasts - babies - feeding.

He may be the parent, but I doubt he's done any breast feeding himself.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Clearly not the point being made
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:
Grey Son wrote:
ghetto kitty wrote: word.

I dont understand you??
What a are you havin a crack at?
The fact i think that you dont have to breastfeed your kids,as it can hurt and cause damage?
Or the fact that i think you should be able to breastfeed anywhere??
Please explain your gripe, i know ya LOVE havin a crack at me, but you really should take it easy!!
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Not a very clear point being made.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:
Direktor wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: fair call.
I'm all for breast feeding in public... And no, I'm not saying this in a sly way. It is au-naturale after all. :D
Last edited by Direkt on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Cant see a direct crack at all... simply questioning your comment. Were you serious? As my post stated.

Im curious as to how breast feeding can be overated????

Whether you beleive in it or not, how can something like feeding children from the part of the body put there TO feed them, be overated???
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Cant see a direct crack at all... simply questioning your comment. Were you serious? As my post stated.

Whether you beleive in it or not, how can something like feeding children from the part of the body put there TO feed them, be overated???
Sorry, but are you fucking serious???
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Grey Son wrote: The fact i think that you dont have to breastfeed your kids,as it can hurt and cause damage?
where is the proof to support this?

ach > here we go...breastfeeding pros and cons on a tuesday

is nothing sacred?

:wink:
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Cant see a direct crack at all... simply questioning your comment. Were you serious? As my post stated.

OK for fucks sake, i wouldnt mind half the shit you say to me, if it wasnt so obvious you dont like me..
My point about it being over rated relates to all the debates about breastfeeding and how important it is to a child's development. Ask any mid wife( there all old school ) and they will stress to you that your kids will have problems if you dont breatsfeed. My wife did for a first and got a bruised blood vessle in here breast and hit a nerve in another ( OUCH ) She only breast fed out 2nd once which was the day she was born and that was it. My point is THAT, and yes i am a parent so guess what, I KNOW!!
Feigan

Post by Feigan »

ghetto kitty wrote:
Grey Son wrote: The fact i think that you dont have to breastfeed your kids,as it can hurt and cause damage?

is nothing sacred?

Pssst - it's wednesday
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Breat feeding is good for children. The yellow substance that is discharged from the breasts during initial feeding (colostrum) contains anti-bodies and nutrients that help protect the baby.

In essence, sucking on the booby is a good thing.

Looking at boobs is also good for men's health, apparently... it's supposed to be equivalent to a work out of sorts. Or so I've read....
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

heheheheh

well then.

its wedensday everyone.

ill shut the fuck up now.

:)
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

ghetto kitty wrote:

is nothing sacred?

Not to the baby to yourself ( yourself being female of course )