The Whinge Thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

i havent seen my friends in weeks.

that is all. :cry:
...and basically that's the situation
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

roger that.

it is wednesday and i am a female.

:wink:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Direktor wrote:
Looking at boobs is also good for men's health, apparently... it's supposed to be equivalent to a work out of sorts. Or so I've read....
:lol: FHM doesn't count Direktor.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Grey Son wrote:
Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Cant see a direct crack at all... simply questioning your comment. Were you serious? As my post stated.

Im curious as to how breast feeding can be overated????

Whether you beleive in it or not, how can something like feeding children from the part of the body put there TO feed them, be overated???
OK for fucks sake, i wouldnt mind half the shit you say to me, if it wasnt so obvious you dont like me..
My point about it being over rated relates to all the debates about breastfeeding and how important it is to a child's development. Ask any mid wife( there all old school ) and they will stress to you that your kids will have problems if you dont breatsfeed. My wife did for a first and got a bruised blood vessle in here breast and hit a nerve in another ( OUCH ) She only breast fed out 2nd once which was the day she was born and that was it. My point is THAT, and yes i am a parent so guess what, I KNOW!!
Ok, hang on a second..... I read you writing 'overated' which indicated to me that you thort breastfeeding was???? That confuses me... It confused me more cos I know your a dad and clearly you and your lady know what you beleive and what youve experienced through being parents. Not questioning that for a second.

And this has nothing to do with who likes who and what shit is what colour, i havnt jumped on your particular post to try and rag on you or similar, never have. If i had, id be stuck here all day replying to the contact shit circle that has recently been created by yourself and FW.

I know your a parent, your rug rat with the blond hair was making me smile at the bbq, he was cute, so im well fucking aware.... and for a parent to make the comment - 'breastfeeding is overrated' - moved me to question it!!!

So appears to be confusion, im all for breastfeeding, as you clearly are in the above. i just dont understand why you would call it overated. :?
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

factory worker wrote:
Little Evil wrote:
factory worker wrote: You must be getting pretty used to that scenario by now.
Yeah, but when I found out you were a cunt as well as having one, it sort of lightened things for me some-what, and I got my self out of my sitting in the bottom of the shower routine every day, crying - "I feel so dirty" :smt023
Thanx Buddy. 8)
I don't think you'll ever get your head of your bottom. Shower or no shower.
Nah, I'm a pretty well rounded, and open minded kind of guy.
From what I hear, you'd need to pry your head out of your own arse with the jaws of life to have a conversation to someone else besides your kidneys, and if you had a shit before an exam it would lower your IQ so badlly that you'd fail.
Just the word going around.
I can bring my crow-bar and vass round your joint, give you some DJ lessons, and maybe tutor you in Eng Lit if your up for it?
I only want to help.
If not, no big deal. Just trying to be a helpful bro in beatdom.
Werd. 8)
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:
Grey Son wrote:
Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Cant see a direct crack at all... simply questioning your comment. Were you serious? As my post stated.

Im curious as to how breast feeding can be overated????

Whether you beleive in it or not, how can something like feeding children from the part of the body put there TO feed them, be overated???
OK for fucks sake, i wouldnt mind half the shit you say to me, if it wasnt so obvious you dont like me..
My point about it being over rated relates to all the debates about breastfeeding and how important it is to a child's development. Ask any mid wife( there all old school ) and they will stress to you that your kids will have problems if you dont breatsfeed. My wife did for a first and got a bruised blood vessle in here breast and hit a nerve in another ( OUCH ) She only breast fed out 2nd once which was the day she was born and that was it. My point is THAT, and yes i am a parent so guess what, I KNOW!!
Ok, hang on a second..... I read you writing 'overated' which indicated to me that you thort breastfeeding was???? That confuses me... It confused me more cos I know your a dad and clearly you and your lady know what you beleive and what youve experienced through being parents. Not questioning that for a second.

And this has nothing to do with who likes who and what shit is what colour, i havnt jumped on your particular post to try and rag on you or similar, never have. If i had, id be stuck here all day replying to the contact shit circle that has recently been created by yourself and FW.

I know your a parent, your rug rat with the blond hair was making me smile at the bbq, so im well fucking aware.... and for a parent to make the comment - 'breastfeeding is overrated' - moved me to question it!!!

So appears to be confusion, im all for breastfeeding, as you clearly are in the above. i just dont understand why you would call it overated. :?
Well the " over rated " part is in referance to the impotance that is placed apon it.
Yes you should breat feed, but i have seen it cause Post Natal Depression, and many other painful experience's that come with it, i should have made it more clear, but thats only from my perspective!!
Well at least i will be the fattest guy on the street gettin a boat
HEY HEY HEY im gettin a boat!!!!
www.myspace.com/greysonsoul
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Grey Son wrote: Well the " over rated " part is in referance to the impotance that is placed apon it.

Yes you should breat feed, but i have seen it cause Post Natal Depression, and many other painful experience's that come with it, i should have made it more clear, but thats only from my perspective!!
righto then.
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

Little Evil wrote:
factory worker wrote:
Little Evil wrote: Yeah, but when I found out you were a cunt as well as having one, it sort of lightened things for me some-what, and I got my self out of my sitting in the bottom of the shower routine every day, crying - "I feel so dirty" :smt023
Thanx Buddy. 8)
I don't think you'll ever get your head of your bottom. Shower or no shower.
Nah, I'm a pretty well rounded, and open minded kind of guy.
From what I hear, you'd need to pry your head out of your own arse with the jaws of life to have a conversation to someone else besides your kidneys, and if you had a shit before an exam it would lower your IQ so badlly that you'd fail.
Just the word going around.
I can bring my crow-bar and vass round your joint, give you some DJ lessons, and maybe tutor you in Eng Lit if your up for it?
I only want to help.
If not, no big deal. Just trying to be a helpful bro in beatdom.
Werd. 8)
Some DJ lessones would be greta if you spare the time between prying open peoples assoles. I don't know how to play shit tunes.
The best way to cure a broken heart is to give the pieces away
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:If i had, id be stuck here all day replying to the contact shit circle that has recently been created by yourself and FW.
My whinge is that my circle of friends certainly isnt a circle of trends!!
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

evil and FW > is this really nessecary?

:?:
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

ghetto kitty wrote:evil and FW > is this really nessecary?

Youre right, off topic. asking for help and not whinging.
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

I hate how i signed up to beatport, and a few other Mp3 sites to download stuff and it turns out i cant even afford Mp3's!!! :cry: :cry:
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

factory worker wrote:

you know what i meant.

personal attacks from both of you....cmon guys....

:?
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

being taken out of context
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

It is out of context in every thread you do it in.
almax

Post by almax »

yeah man, take it to the out of context thread
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

It was a legitimate whinge. take your comments to the feedback section.
deviant

Post by deviant »

GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!

You don't have to comment and bite back EVERY TIME. Soooooo tiring
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

factory worker wrote:
Some DJ lessones would be greta if you spare the time between prying open peoples assoles. I don't know how to play shit tunes.
factory worker wrote:

Yeah, the dude has a go every day.
It amuses me to no end. :lol:

That's cool FW - is your middle name superman? You had us all fooled for a minute there - only playing gigs at the Ace Morning bar and stuff.
I mean, maybe we should build a shrine to Factoryworker - the patron Saint of modesty.
The man no-one has ever heard of in Melb Dance music, except on a forum, and who can mix better than everyone - and has all the best tunes too.
When are you and Andy C gonna hook up and exchange trade secrets?
Your humbleness moves me dude. :cry:

Sorry man, I'll try not to average out about 30 tunes an hour from now on, try to move to your supreme level of mixology.
My vast collection of 'shit tunes' - well I'll just burn all those - much to the sorrow of all the breaks DJ's in Melb that have very similar collections.

Gotta ask - what exactly is your problem, besides being a elitist lobotomite who knows nothing about my genre? :lol:
mrj

Post by mrj »

Little Evil wrote: Gotta ask - what exactly is your problem, besides being a elitist lobotomite who knows nothing about my genre? :lol:
I gotta say that regardless of the context this is a fucking cracker of a comeback. :smt044
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

I am not sure if you guys are seriously having a crack or enjoying a bit of banter, but either way I am going to refer you to this http://melbournebeats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8733 and ask that the back and forwarding with personnal attacks cease immediately.
If you want to continue with it, do it privately.

:)
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

mrj wrote:
Little Evil wrote: Gotta ask - what exactly is your problem, besides being a elitist lobotomite who knows nothing about my genre? :lol:
I gotta say that regardless of the context this is a fucking cracker of a comeback. :smt044
A lobotomite would not have the mental capacity to be an elitist!!
almax

Post by almax »

good call, now piss off to the fight thread LE and FW

....back to the whinging
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

DBoy wrote:I am not sure if you guys are seriously having a crack or enjoying a bit of banter, but either way I am going to refer you to this http://melbournebeats.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8733 and ask that the back and forwarding with personnal attacks cease immediately.
If you want to continue with it, do it privately.

:)
Thanks DBoy - my last reference to LE was @ 12:27 - well over it.
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

Grey Son wrote:
mrj wrote:
A lobotomite would not have the mental capacity to be an elitist!!
Depends what part of the lobe was removed. :lol:

No worries D-Boy. All good. Just another notch on my belt 8)

I will be quiet from now on. Promise. 8)
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Lizkins wrote:
Direktor wrote:
Looking at boobs is also good for men's health, apparently... it's supposed to be equivalent to a work out of sorts. Or so I've read....
:lol: FHM doesn't count Direktor.
Damn it!

:lol:

EDIT: pretty sure you could still be an elitist after having a labotomy, considering that an elitist doesn't have to pocess any intelligence, they only THINK they are better than others.
Last edited by Direkt on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrj

Post by mrj »

You know what else gets me all riled up, local bars putting the bottles from the night before out at 6 or 7 in the morning. I live near a lot of bars and in monday mornings theres this bloody great big clang of smashing glass that jolts me from my sleep. Cant they wait till like eleven when all it will do is disturb the fitzroy bongheads who probably wont notice anyway because their curtains are drawn and they have PBS turned up to 11.

Don't even get me started on Thai food. Do they have to put coconut milk in EVERYTHING. I hate coconut, and so I hate thai food. not to mention having to sit on the floor, and bang your bloody knees against the table every time you try to shift weight off your feet as they go numb. Bounty's have coconut in them and I hate them too. And whatever chocolate company it is that makes them and any models and or locations that have featured in their advertisements. Lamingtons I can tolerate because they are an aussie icon, and the coconut is rather sparse. Nothing good was ever made better by coconut. I say we take ever coconut and coconut palm and fire them into space. Coconuts kill on average 150 people every year. We can no longer turn a blind eye to the threat to the human race that lies behind their hairy shell (eeeeeew).

And what the hell happened to Brunswick St festival. Best. Festival. Ever. Yet just because it gets too big and "unsafe" they shut it down. Yet another example of something good being victimised by its own success.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

mrj wrote: And what the hell happened to Brunswick St festival. Best. Festival. Ever. Yet just because it gets too big and "unsafe" they shut it down. Yet another example of something good being victimised by its own success.
two words.

yarra trams.

i was associate producer for the fringe tha last year the festival was on, and we had a budget of like 20 grand for the entire festival...almost half of that went to paiyng off the trams for lost revenue casue the street was shut down.

that, and lovely public liability.

very sad > best street festy in melburn.
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

I get riled up about peeps who move near bars and complain about the noise - especially live bands. Go live in the suburbs.
almax

Post by almax »

mrj wrote: Nothing good was ever made better by coconut. I say we take ever coconut and coconut palm and fire them into space.
how bout deese coconuts (. )( .)

whoops, was that ANOTHER boob comment
breaksRbest

Post by breaksRbest »

just what MB.C needed, a whinge thread

:roll:
I think I am, Therefore I am. I think
almax

Post by almax »

factory worker wrote:I get riled up about peeps who move near bars and complain about the noise - especially live bands. Go live in the suburbs.
:scr1pt:

and i live RIGHT next door to revolver, we never complain, in fact our neighbour tried to propergate us to complain by giving us a letter with the numbers of the police to make a noise complaint. My housemate just said "well why the fuck did you move next to a nightclub which has been there for almost 10 years"

then we took the letter over to revolver and showed them
deviant

Post by deviant »

almax wrote:how bout deese coconuts (. )( .)

whoops, was that ANOTHER boob comment
OMG!!

BAN!!!
almax

Post by almax »

breaksRbest wrote:just what MB.C needed, a whinge thread

are you having a whinge?
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

breaksRbest wrote:just what MB.C needed, a whinge thread

You must admit though, its massed over 80 posts, they would have ended up else where!!!
factory worker

Post by factory worker »

almax wrote:
factory worker wrote:I get riled up about peeps who move near bars and complain about the noise - especially live bands. Go live in the suburbs.
:scr1pt:

and i live RIGHT next door to revolver, we never complain, in fact our neighbour tried to propergate us to complain by giving us a letter with the numbers of the police to make a noise complaint. My housemate just said "well why the fuck did you move next to a nightclub which has been there for almost 10 years"

then we took the letter over to revolver and showed them
werd almax. I live right near The Empress and it made angry how other locals have imposed noise restriction on the place. I tried to mix my mate sbadn there and the miit was 105 dB. Weak. most bands are over 112 dB by themsleves.
lynt

Post by lynt »

I think the Gripe Thread is enough for everybody's whinges.