Electro Through Breaks To Drum n Bass.

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Smile on Impact

Electro Through Breaks To Drum n Bass.

Post by Smile on Impact »

Simplifed..
I've been producing music since I was fifteen, Originaly on 16 bit Dos Trackers, Now I have a a beautiful Protools setup with pristine, Pres and converters as nice as any studio.
This year I strayed away from recording bands to follow my other passions, creating solid hi fidelity Electro/breaks, Drum n Bass and DJing.
So...
I'm looking for Gigs.

I have this DJ mix online:
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room48/1 ... r%2006.mp3

It starts with an original Electro track, and journeys through the various genres seemlessly working it's way up to DrumnBass, where it ends with two of my more energetic moments.

The Mix Demo is 35mins, and show cases a simplifed version of what I can do Live. Just used CDj800s into my Protools rig so no worries about useing trackor or other DJ gear..
I will soon be tranfering some of my sets to Ableton live 6, but I will, still be useing CDjs and the Club mixer for this.

So..
any promoters, or anyone, who knows any promoters, or anyone who knows anyone who knows any promoters, Please download my mix and consider me for a set.
Or send me a PM and I can send you a mix CD.
Thanks

Arlo.
nic

Post by nic »

sounds allright but i cannot touch it swiz withouz a tracklist
Smile on Impact

Post by Smile on Impact »

Smile on impact- Those horrible Eyes
hyper- We control
Roman Flugel / MIA - buckby done gun
Freestylers - get down massive
Prodigy/Audio Bullys - Out of Space