TEN YEARS OF NOTHING - not one fucking thing!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

almax wrote: hairy honeycombed balls
actually, theyre really my favorite...

but FROZEN!!!

(the spermies are crunchy then)

:wink:
almax

Post by almax »

ghetto kitty wrote:

but FROZEN!!!

:shock:

:lol:
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

The Mixtress wrote: I haven't had chocolate for ages cause it makes my teeth hurt. Anything sugary actually.
:scr1pt:

I'm dreading going to the dentist. Must be done in the new year though.
mrj

Post by mrj »

A mate just emailed me saying that someone in his office arranged for christmas carols to be piped in through the speakers in the office.

They still have this week and next week of work left before christmas.

Oh the humanity.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
gnat

Post by gnat »

gnatty go home now

no more choccy. turkish delight in my belly :?

:smt006
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

ghetto kitty wrote:

but FROZEN!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

mrj wrote:A mate just emailed me saying that someone in his office arranged for christmas carols to be piped in through the speakers in the office.

They still have this week and next week of work left before christmas.

Oh the humanity.
When i was a teenage working retail the store used to pump out the same CD over and over again of bad bad christmas tunes. It was a complimation of tunes like "tom jones sings holy night" or Enya does "away in the manger". Used to do my head in more than the gits who would be buying jeans for the daughter at 11pm Christmas eve.

:badflashbacksofbongsinthestorageroom:
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

DBoy wrote: Enya does "away in the manger".
oh. my. fuck.

i cannot imagine anything worse

:puke:
mecka

Post by mecka »

Mellogs wrote:
gnat wrote:
Lizkins wrote:don't blame me, blame the Oli-nator :lol:
Or Oli-gator :lol:

Need photochop please

brilliant idea!
so totally not my fault. was a spur of the moment decision monday arvo. that and all my other mates were piking left right and center. not that you guys are a last resort. i'll stop now.
mrj

Post by mrj »

Dboy wrote: Used to do my head in more than the gits who would be buying jeans for the daughter at 11pm Christmas eve.

Which brings me to an important point, that Christmas is fast approaching which Australian society as a whole seems to have missed is a complete farce. Seriously.

It’s widely accepted that you shouldn’t be able to exclude someone from employment on the basis of religion. In fact if you play football, write cartons for a Dutch newspaper, or are Mel Gibson you can’t even insult someone on this basis. And that’s fair enough I think. If some ones a bible basher or towel head, I don’t think we have any more right to use this against them then the fact that they might be a chocco, wog, or a vanilla face.

And yet, everyone seems perfectly happy to proceed with Christmas. All and sundry are perfectly comfortable with the notion of shutting down businesses, mass murdering turkeys, and forcing people to see ones relatives all on the basis of a lie that in all probability was instigated by an adultress to cover up the fact she was probably getting it off with her husbands brother, and perpetuated first out a need to have a system by which to choose people to throw to lions, and eventually because it turned out to be not a bad way to make money (the religion, not throwing people to lions, that just turned out to be good as a way for feeding, well, lions).
To a obvious point, we give an entire country heaps of days off on the basis a story and historical document that might not well be true.

It might seem like I’m complaining, and I am, but you don’t yet know what I’m complaining about so before you reply with a snappy retort choke on this. I think holidays are a good thing.

SNAP!

Holidays are fucking fantastic. My point here (apparently) is that if we are going to give the entire country some days off for a lie some bitch told back in 0 AD then I think other holidays should be allocated on a similar basis.

Therefore in addition to the Public Holidays that we currently receive for Christmas, we will also receive time off to celebrate Hanukka, Passover, Ramadan, Lent, Yom Kippur, The Vernal Equinox, Good Lemmings Day, The Feast of St Basil, Al Hijira, Vesak, Ascension of Baha'u'llah, Martyrdom Day of Guru Arjan , San Gennaro Day, Polish-American Heritage Month, Dia de los Muertos, the Autumnal Equinox, and every Tuesday hereafter to be known as Eckie Tuesday.

Thank you, and have a restful 2007
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

mrj, I couldn't have said it better myself. Seriously, I couldn't. (insert clapping)

Hang on...

:smt041
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

working 9 to midnight what a way to make some money,
yes i'm paying off my credit card before the debtors take my things

la la la la laaaaaa and the boss has to pay me lots of money :smt034
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Lizkins wrote:working 9 to midnight what a way to make some money,
yes i'm paying off my credit card before the debtors take my things

la la la la laaaaaa and the boss has to pay me lots of money :smt034
That's the spirit! :D
deviant

Post by deviant »

Watching the whole country and indeed western society as we no it plunging head-long into xmas festivities and rituals is painful and depressing. My family has celebrated xmas every year and they don't even beleive in christian dogma whatsoever, I'd go so far as to say they are athiests, BUT they have an xmas tree, gifts, turkey dinner, etc etc.... OMG why? I just go to the park for orphans and get smashed.... waaaah hooooo look at me mum!!!!! you can stick that turkey up your (or dad's) nostrils!!

:lol:

I love my parents, really :smt049

:D
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

gnat wrote:Morning lady :smt006

Melbs is sunshiney today- magnifique! :D

How's it up there?
amazing lady!

Going to spend my last 4 days in Palm Cove... :D

mwah to you and all the peeps at home!
lynt

Post by lynt »

LOVE! Come home safe!

In other news...

:D:D:D:D:D
deviant

Post by deviant »

^^^ that is awesome :)

bigups

in other news......

mixtress

Post by mixtress »

stovequeen wrote:Going to spend my last 4 days in Palm Cove... :D

mwah to you and all the peeps at home!
PALM COVE!!! I had the best time there! Go to Green Island if you have the chance, it's just beautiful. I downloaded a few pics from Palm Cove on the Photo Thread, check em :wink:

Big love SQ, enjoy every single sun-drenched minute :D
J Gal

Post by J Gal »

Im bored @ work, more peeps need to drink on a tues night! miss fiwi miss you!
These are the days of our lolz
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

J-Gal just get naked, i hear it draws attention...not sure what kind though :? but still, fun! :lol: jokes!

I'm still at work - and i have "working hard for the money" stuck in my head. classic! bring on midnight and hoping i am still here cos then i gets double time tomorrow. mumma needs a new diamond bag....well i don't really, but ya know....
J Gal

Post by J Gal »

Lizkins wrote:J-Gal just get naked, i hear it draws attention...not sure what kind though :? but still, fun! :lol: jokes!

I'm still at work - and i have "working hard for the money" stuck in my head. classic! bring on midnight and hoping i am still here cos then i gets double time tomorrow. mumma needs a new diamond bag....well i don't really, but ya know....
Oh really, might try that!!! MMM boobs...
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

J Gal wrote:
Lizkins wrote:J-Gal just get naked, i hear it draws attention...not sure what kind though :? but still, fun! :lol: jokes!

Oh really, might try that!!! MMM boobs...
pics or stfu (as they say around here)
J Gal

Post by J Gal »

OMFG
I just ran over a possum on my bmx, it came outta no where and scared the fuck outta me :cry: hope he's cool, he ran off so i'm guessing he's still alive! :smt017 feel awful that i didnt stop to check him out... :(
mrj

Post by mrj »

morning peoples 8)
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

Sup TTAN :smt006

Christmas Party # 4 today, Off on a Yarra boat cruise.

Another one friday all day.

How am I supposed to do any work this week ?
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
gnat

Post by gnat »

Morning J Man, ADD

:smt039

JGal- :smt018 re not stopping to check possum.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

:smt006 Natwa and the rest of ya !!
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
Double D

Post by Double D »

Morning all.

Here´s a funny:

Im in Buenos Aires. I just saw that The Mad Professor is playing here on Friday, which is cool enough in itself.

Then 10 minuted later I see HIM in the hostel lobby! Turns out he may be staying here or at least wants to join the free yoga class with us tonight!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Morning peeps :D 8)

Slightly tired from working til 11ish last night. Gonna gun it today for sure :roll: NOT!
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

morning :D

I'll be here soon .. weeeee!

Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

:shock: holy mother of god

where are you Fi?
almax

Post by almax »

Lizkins wrote::shock: holy mother of god
:lol: @ Super Troopers line

So where is that Fi? is it the Tully river?
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

Hi Liz

Wicked hey. Thats Barron Falls in Kuranda in FN QLD.

I'll post my pics next week :wink:

much love to you all :love:
elysium

Post by elysium »

Double D wrote: Im in Buenos Aires.
que bueno! Lucky you :D

Morning everyone!
I'm in a loop, I am the loop...
Double D

Post by Double D »

That looks amazing Fi - don´t get too close!

I was here last week:

Iguazu Falls Brazil/Argentina

Massive storm the second day was incredible.
elysium

Post by elysium »

Are you going to Patagonia Double D?
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

mrj wrote:
Dboy wrote: Used to do my head in more than the gits who would be buying jeans for the daughter at 11pm Christmas eve.

It’s widely accepted that you shouldn’t be able to exclude someone from employment on the basis of religion. In fact if you play football, write cartons for a Dutch newspaper, or are Mel Gibson you can’t even insult someone on this basis. And that’s fair enough I think. If some ones a bible basher or towel head, I don’t think we have any more right to use this against them then the fact that they might be a chocco, wog, or a vanilla face.

And yet, everyone seems perfectly happy to proceed with Christmas. All and sundry are perfectly comfortable with the notion of shutting down businesses, mass murdering turkeys, and forcing people to see ones relatives all on the basis of a lie that in all probability was instigated by an adultress to cover up the fact she was probably getting it off with her husbands brother, and perpetuated first out a need to have a system by which to choose people to throw to lions, and eventually because it turned out to be not a bad way to make money (the religion, not throwing people to lions, that just turned out to be good as a way for feeding, well, lions).
To a obvious point, we give an entire country heaps of days off on the basis a story and historical document that might not well be true.

Interesting one, and someone that comes up in other areas of our social structure too, well more in the State than here. I think it was on Boston Legal (yes i got this from TV), a discussion was being held about the teaching of religion on schools, and how it is banned in many places to even discuss religion... yet, the consitution of the country and the dollar bill and the legal system are all based on and guided by "in God's eyes" and what not.

intersting times people, interesting times.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

^^^ whislt that show is a Hollywood whatever, there's some mega interesting issues they cover on that. Current favourite show.

:smt006 y'all.
Double D

Post by Double D »

elysium wrote:Are you going to Patagonia Double D?
I sure am! :D

Just spent most of our remaing cash on a flight down there for next week. Avoids the 40 hour (wtf!) bus ride and means we can do some hiking/ice climbing on the Argentinian side before crossing to Chile for the Torres del Paine Hike.

Last thing we do before coming back home. Getting very excited.

All sounding very healthy though. Gotta make up for it this week in BA!

You been there (Patagonia)? Any tips? :D
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

stovequeen wrote:Hi Liz

Wicked hey. Thats Barron Falls in Kuranda in FN QLD.

I'll post my pics next week :wink:

much love to you all :love:

it looks amazing for sure babe 8) totally jealous right now :D
elysium

Post by elysium »

Double D wrote:
elysium wrote:Are you going to Patagonia Double D?
I sure am! :D

Just spent most of our remaing cash on a flight down there for next week. Avoids the 40 hour (wtf!) bus ride and means we can do some hiking/ice climbing on the Argentinian side before crossing to Chile for the Torres del Paine Hike.

Last thing we do before coming back home. Getting very excited.

All sounding very healthy though. Gotta make up for it this week in BA!

You been there (Patagonia)? Any tips? :D
Yes - I used to live there!! Definitely do Torres del Paine and get to the Fitzroys if you can make it. Bariloche is gorgeous with the glaciers and if you get a chance get down to the end of the earth at Usuaia and get out to Haberton Ranch.

Eat some alfajores and dulce de leche for me!!
mrj

Post by mrj »

by the way, was anyone else freaked out by the big red sun this morning. you could look straight at it no worries due to all the smoke.

freaked me a bit as it was the first thing I saw when I woke up, and I simply went "what the fuck is that".
Double D

Post by Double D »

elysium wrote: Yes - I used to live there!! Definitely do Torres del Paine and get to the Fitzroys if you can make it. Bariloche is gorgeous with the glaciers and if you get a chance get down to the end of the earth at Usuaia and get out to Haberton Ranch.

Eat some alfajores and dulce de leche for me!!
Sure will dude!

Would have loved to make it to the lakes district but got stuck in Brazil too long and now outta time! Will have to go back one day (maybe skiing...)

It looks amazing, and after the heat here I think I can handle 2 weeks of cold before getting home.
J Gal

Post by J Gal »

gnat wrote:Morning J Man, ADD

:smt039

JGal- :smt018 re not stopping to check possum.
Iwas biking through a dodgy park and didn't have the balls to stop... MY BAD! :oops:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

mrj wrote:by the way, was anyone else freaked out by the big red sun this morning. you could look straight at it no worries due to all the smoke.

freaked me a bit as it was the first thing I saw when I woke up, and I simply went "what the fuck is that".
yep. have you looked out the window recently though. its fricken eerie out there.
elysium

Post by elysium »

mrj wrote:by the way, was anyone else freaked out by the big red sun this morning.
Yes. It reminds me of what the moon looked like in the Ash Wednesday fires when I used to live in the country. Our car broke down in the heat, we lost water pressure and the fire front came within 3 kms of our house before the wind changed direction and we were safe. The smell of smoke in the air makes me uncomfortable to this day.
Last edited by elysium on Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

:wave: morning gorgeouses.

krush is naice!! representicles!

so smokey outside.
J Gal

Post by J Gal »

Lizkins wrote:
mrj wrote:by the way, was anyone else freaked out by the big red sun this morning. you could look straight at it no worries due to all the smoke.

yep. have you looked out the window recently though. its fricken eerie out there.
Just went outside and yeah freaky man... The smell of smoke is really over-whelming and lizkins you're completely right it's eerie as all fuck out there.
ADD_Boy
like a tiger

Post by ADD_Boy »

:smt006 TTAN!

I'm off to get pissed!!

Maaan overboard.
PUCK YOU MISS ~~!
mrj

Post by mrj »

elysium wrote:
mrj wrote:by the way, was anyone else freaked out by the big red sun this morning.
Yes. It reminds me of what the moon looked like in the Ash Wednesday fires when I used to live in the country. Our car broke down in the heat and the fire front came within 3 kms of our house before the wind changed direction and we were safe. The smell of smoke in the air makes me uncomfortable to this day.
I love the smell of woodsmoke, it reminds me of cozyness and stuff.

but yes I can see how wood smoke would be an unpleasant thing for you.