THERAPY SESSIONS > Dylan and Robyn Chaos > PHOTOS INC

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

NinjaGaijin wrote:wAS it cliff in the meshuggah shirt? ? Why doesn't anyone mix meshuggah and dark dnb yet.. I was upset..!!
That was me! Sorry to upset you, but it's a good idea. I'm not too savvy with the cdj, but i'd love to throw some shit like that into the mix
DEAN G

Post by DEAN G »

Hardy wrote:
NinjaGaijin wrote:wAS it cliff in the meshuggah shirt? ? Why doesn't anyone mix meshuggah and dark dnb yet.. I was upset..!!
That was me! Sorry to upset you, but it's a good idea. I'm not too savvy with the cdj, but i'd love to throw some shit like that into the mix
not that many headz where at bunker at the time, but i dropped a meshuggah track into a dnb set once. Thought it worked quite well too.
quick

Post by quick »

DEAN G wrote:
Hardy wrote:
not that many headz where at bunker at the time, but i dropped a meshuggah track into a dnb set once. Thought it worked quite well too.
it was shit... dnb or stfu!!! :teef:
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
nadine

Post by nadine »

pics? :wav: "yeah pics!"
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

quick wrote:
DEAN G wrote:
Hardy wrote: That was me! Sorry to upset you, but it's a good idea. I'm not too savvy with the cdj, but i'd love to throw some shit like that into the mix
it was shit... dnb or stfu!!! :teef:
That was a great nite. Should do it a gain some time.
bassfreak

Post by bassfreak »

Pics will be soon......been very busy this week
nadine

Post by nadine »

bassfreak wrote:Pics will be soon......been very busy this week
No you haven't... you've been wanking and watching Oprah.... at the same time.

:lol:

Cool, can't wait :)
db

Post by db »

ctoafn_DMZ wrote: All the locals sets were recorded as far as I'm aware but the channels were playing games with the turntables on the mixer (probaby why the subs at the back weren't kicking hard). We'll host them somewhere once Cliff has fixed them all up - boh!
Cliff played me his set @ work yesterday... Christ it was hard !

Recording came out alright :wink:
Pimpin' since pimpin' was pimpin'

DOPEBEAT'S MYSPACE
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

nadine wrote:No you haven't... you've been wanking and watching Oprah.... at the same time.
is that possible.... I don't think it is possible?

Hey chicka, I saw a guy wearing a BSE top, I was looking for a chick (you) (in my wholeness of an hour), but found someone else :(
ctoafn_DMZ

Post by ctoafn_DMZ »

nadine wrote:

Classic but very disgusting ;-)
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

ctoafn_DMZ wrote:
nadine wrote:

Especially when you live your parents.
nadine

Post by nadine »

black star wrote:
ctoafn_DMZ wrote:
It would be the only chance you'd get if you lived with your folks, wouldn't it? It looks a bit suss if, halfway through family CSI hour, you get up, stretch, yawn and say "well I'm off to bed for a fap, I mean an early night"
nadine

Post by nadine »

ulyssian wrote:Hey chicka, I saw a guy wearing a BSE top, I was looking for a chick (you) (in my wholeness of an hour), but found someone else :(
Hehe, I stripped down to a singlet pretty early in the night.

Plus I think my eyes were rolling in the back of head for most of the night :lol: Hopefully I'll keep it together long enough to talk to people on my next night out. Stayed coherent for long enough to say hi to Myles and get a photo with the lovely Ms Chaos, but spent the night feeling like a lightweight noob :oops:
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

nadine wrote:
black star wrote:
ctoafn_DMZ wrote:
It would be the only chance you'd get if you lived with your folks, wouldn't it? It looks a bit suss if, halfway through family CSI hour, you get up, stretch, yawn and say "well I'm off to bed for a fap, I mean an early night"
I think both situations are best avoided. Watching Oprah whilst having an afternoon stroke or getting hot and bothered during CSI is plain wrong. That said, certain promoters do come from wrongtown. I mean live in wronglands.
ctoafn_DMZ

Post by ctoafn_DMZ »

black star wrote:
nadine wrote:
black star wrote: Especially when you live your parents.
I think both situations are best avoided. Watching Oprah whilst having an afternoon stroke or getting hot and bothered during CSI is plain wrong. That said, certain promoters do come from wrongtown. I mean live in wronglands.
If I didnt know any better, that was a gentle stab you cheeky lil prick - I'll call immigration and get your sorry butt deported ;-)
bassfreak

Post by bassfreak »

nadine wrote:

Oprah is extremely sexy. just look how big her mouth is. Imagine what you could do with that!

Anyway, here are the pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47517054@N00/sets/
ctoafn_DMZ

Post by ctoafn_DMZ »

Classic - They stuck this out the front door and I think nearly everyone took a photo of it!!!

"We apologise for any inconvenience" - silly fuckers!!!
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

LOL - - - - - maybe it should have read:
Come in ya silly f*ck's and broaden ya horizons!
David Bass

Post by David Bass »

I like how they wrote "drum n base"....fools
Izza

Post by Izza »

[quote="ctoafn_DMZ"]

The best news is that this party was not a once off. Over the coming months, we will hosting more "Therapy Sessions" with more huge names from the Anger Management roster, bringing every style of darkside imaginable. 2007 is gunna be a dark and stormy year where all will require a large dose of Therapy to help see them through.
/quote]

That is exxcellent news, great party by the way, all the things i look for in an awsome night out, great beats, great crowd, approachable internationals, cool venue. couldn't have been any better.

:D
db

Post by db »

ctoafn_DMZ wrote:Classic - They stuck this out the front door and I think nearly everyone took a photo of it!!!

"We apologise for any inconvenience" - silly fuckers!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... :lol:
Pimpin' since pimpin' was pimpin'

DOPEBEAT'S MYSPACE
NinjaGaijin

Post by NinjaGaijin »

DEAN G wrote:
Hardy wrote:
Hardy hey dude you didn't upset me, props just for wearing the t-shirt, playing the tracks AND wearing the t-shirt is a bit much ..

but I do like meshuggah mixes!!

just tried a track of contradictions collapse tonight

meshuggah dnb ftw, and i'll have none of this
'dnb or stfu' bollocks, it's organised sound or stfu!! preferably with power :p
Robyn Chaos

Post by Robyn Chaos »

hahahahahahah i didnt see that LOL thats so funny - like oooh so sorry...don't worry folks!! crappy house shite will be back next week!!!! LOLOLOLOL

thank you guys and gals for showing us a lovely time, and to Myles for all the love and consistant support for a few years now ;) - always a pleasure to see ya matey... and meeting Heather and the whole crew..hope to make this def a yearly thing for us personally, and of course send loads of nasty fuckers your way to keep the darkness live and kicking in Oz and NZ..so much love you all ;))

keep it fookin nasty

xxx
NinjaGaijin

Post by NinjaGaijin »

Buy more Australian darkside :p
nadine

Post by nadine »

Thanks for being so personable - you guys are awesome to your fans.