Chicks thread - no boys allowed

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

jbs wrote:Actually every time I read a Woman's mag it's more like "10 reasons your boyfriend might be cheating"

You know, good solid advise for young ones.

it gets balanced out with how to give your boy a good blow job so he won't leave you.

farkin awesome :roll:

hence why i don't read them anymore. unless bored in waiting rooms
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

you'd be surprised at how many chicks would jump at the chance to get a boob job too.
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

yeah but you gotta ask yourself, how come they want one? really!
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

the chicks i know who want a boob job could care less about it being for the boys to gawk at. they just want to have bigger boobs innit.
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
Charlie73
Location: Somewhere between South @ North.... Melbourne that is

Post by Charlie73 »

Lizkins - i quite like the Man Show - as you say tongue in cheeks but Blokes world.....GGGGRRRRRRR hate that show.

Honey most men will not get it, they don't live with it, i mean i get men in a crowd lean into me just so i have to rub my boobs against them, when was the last time a group of women squeezed together to make the men rub their bits against us, it just doesn't happen and so men who don't treat women like objects tend not to see the overwhelming amount that do. Or the issue with it.

I don't even wear boobarelli type tops but yet men still stop and stare and yell out check out the titts on that! All this is OK... It must be me, i am just over-racting at being treated like a piece of meat...silly me

OVER IT
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Lizkins wrote:
mrj wrote:
Lizkins wrote:if the editor for Zoo Magazine should be put down. harsh i know, but whatta fuckin tard face. me thinks this made me pretty fuckin angry.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html
ppffffft what an over reaction by all and sundry.

its a stupid little magazine read by stupid little boys that nobody takes seriously. people need to learn to chill.

if there was a comp in Cleo that let you win your boyfriend a dick enlargement or summat I'm sure we wouldn't have heard a peep out of anyone.

what farkin bollocks! As if the same thing wouldn't be reversed. And as if a women's mag would ever do that. You more get - "how to give your man a good blow job". So even in women's mags its shoved down our throats. pardon the pun

Give me a break!!!!!

so fuckin sick to death of all this sort of thing. the other day there was an ad on Foxtel for Ralph tv telling all the women in the room to leave so their boyfriends could enjoy watching some t&a and blokey stuff. get farked!

and don't even get me started on Blokes World....i want to maim those guys. At least the man show ain't so bad, generally more tongue in cheek than actually being realistic with how they put down women.
Jeebus Liz!

I agree the comp is in bad taste and is definately not pro-body image. I don't agree with it.

But steady on with the Ralph TV and Blokes World attacks - they are piss-takes. No need to take life so seriously my dear.... There is SOOOO much shit perpetuated by women against men in the media that it's beyond the joke. But do we say anything? No, we grin and bear it....

Men are constantly being reminded how inadequate they are also. Ad's advertising "penis enlargement", "longer endurance" etc etc, sit side by side with ad's saying things like "Let's talk about love and commitment.... now that we've got rid of the men, let's talk about...." and of course the cliched men can't cook or look after household responsibilities.

It's an even score on my cards. But men aren't so vocal about, nor do we care so much... Because we chose not to let it IMO.
Last edited by Direkt on Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Charlie73 wrote:Lizkins - i quite like the Man Show - as you say tongue in cheeks but Blokes world.....GGGGRRRRRRR hate that show.

Honey most men will not get it, they don't live with it, i mean i get men in a crowd lean into me just so i have to rub my boobs against them, when was the last time a group of women squeezed together to make the men rub their bits against us, it just doesn't happen and so men who don't treat women like objects tend not to see the overwhelming amount that do. Or the issue with it.

I don't even wear boobarelli type tops but yet men still stop and stare and yell out check out the titts on that! All this is OK... It must be me, i am just over-racting at being treated like a piece of meat...silly me

OVER IT

well said Charlie.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

huge wrote:you'd be surprised at how many chicks would jump at the chance to get a boob job too.
I don't think that's the point. I'm sure heaps of blokes wouldn't mind having a bigger wang but you won't be seeing a competition for it in ANY woman's mag, asking them to take photo's of their boy's bulges for everyone on the net to see.

I watched Today/Tonight last night about this story and the guy from Zoo said that 90% of the 65 entries were from women. I find this inordinately hard to believe.
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

mixtress wrote:I watched Today/Tonight last night.... I find this inordinately hard to believe.
Quality show there.

I wouldn't believe 90% of the stuff they broadcast.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

:lol:

:oops:
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

PS: the whole being treated as a piece of meat.

Whilst I'm by no means supporting this practise, I often wonder if people who receive NO attention at all from the opposite sex often dream of being treated like a piece of meat... putting it bluntly.

I.e. plastic surgery. I don't for one moment think that people get these procedures done to "make them feel better about themselves". Bullshit. The only reason you feel better about yourself, is because you believe you are seen in a better light by others (I'm talking about cosmetic surgery here, not corrective surgery).
gnat

Post by gnat »

too many boys in chicks thread

outtttttttttttttttttttttt!
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
sneaky hands

Post by sneaky hands »

mixtress wrote: I watched Today/Tonight last night about this story and the guy from Zoo said that 90% of the 65 entries were from women. I find this inordinately hard to believe.
doesn't this corroborate what Huge already said?

ok ok im leaving thread now!
sneaky flow like cash flow
on the first of the month
for broke cats that's thirst for the blunt
gnat

Post by gnat »

there's tradies all over our bulding like flies on shit

in a reverse ralph motion we have been for extended break perving our arses off

lol at writing your name on ya hardhat

you're hot dave
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

totally Direktor. A few bad experiences in the past, coupled with the media's perpetuation of beauty being a C cup brings you to the conclusion that you'll be better received if you protrude a certain way.

Thing is, it's not made any better by competitions like Zoo's.

Sneaky, I was saying that there is no freaking way 90% were women. He's either lying or the entries were from blokes using their girlfriends names.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

gnat wrote:too many boys in chicks thread

outtttttttttttttttttttttt!
There's boob talk here, where else would they be :lol:
nic

Post by nic »

If I want massive knockers ill fucking well buy them, to hell with anyone that looks down on any form of self improvement,

How are we meant to evolve into cyborgs if a few girls on a forum are on a rampaging campaign against mad robot boobs.
Honey most men will not get it, they don't live with it
:roll:
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

mixtress wrote:totally Direktor. A few bad experiences in the past, coupled with the media's perpetuation of beauty being a C cup brings you to the conclusion that you'll be better received if you protrude a certain way.

Thing is, it's not made any better by competitions like Zoo's.
Completely agree.

It was more the applied generalisation to Ralph TV and Blokes World, and other blokey type thangs. None of which I actually watch - but I did love Blokes World, I thought it was an absolute pisser! :lol:
sneaky hands

Post by sneaky hands »

mixtress wrote: Sneaky, I was saying that there is no freaking way 90% were women. He's either lying or the entries were from blokes using their girlfriends names.
i realise that was what you were saying.

What i was sugesting was that given that anecdotal evidence points in the other direction to your view, AND that is corroborated by the data ZOO have collected, isnt there a possibility that maybe you don't understand the motives of women who want plastic surgery? I'm pretty sure there are academic papers out there supporting this as well if you feel inspired to search, although i guess you could always question their methods of data collection as well.
sneaky flow like cash flow
on the first of the month
for broke cats that's thirst for the blunt
JAMESSSS

Post by JAMESSSS »

I wouldn't trust they type of guy who enters a "win a boob job" comp in Zoo to be smart enough to enter in someone else's name.

I'm surprised the entries didn't end up at the Melbourne Zoo.
Don't hate me for house
gnat

Post by gnat »

lol at ralph- they market like they do to provoke just the kind of reaction they're getting on here

pack of collar up tossers. betcha they all go to frostbites after friday drinx at the long room
nic

Post by nic »

yep maaaddddd busty sluts in cork wedges and belly belts there

also those special drinks with crushed ice that make it easier to hide tings in said drink
gnat

Post by gnat »

i always call it icebergs for some reason- freudian perhaps

fast foward to unconscious with the mad new raspberry rowie slurpee
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

nic wrote:If I want massive knockers ill fucking well buy them, to hell with anyone that looks down on any form of self improvement,
this is the view of most males when it comes to fake boobs, ive found.

im not shy, ive considered it. for years.
and the hard thing is, its not FOR men, but the ideal IS perpetuated by the society we live in.
i wouldnt even get massive knockers, but you ladies who have em and are tired of being stared at, imagine the flip side of that too, being nearly thirty and wondering if you do actually look womanly. imagine a guy being visibly dissappointed when he gets your shirt off even if he would never say anything.
some of my issues come from stuff that happend top me when i was much younger too, and even tho i love my self and mostly my body too,
the idea of a quick slice and instant boobs IS kind of appealing.
having said that, the horror stories, the expense ($10,000 for the first op and possibly ones after that) , plus the fact that half the women on earth will hate you or laugh at you or think your wrongtown for getting them.

meh, i say too much online.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

No you don't GK, I've thought about it for years too. I always come to the same conclusion. The risk of fuck up is too great.

I'd rather be known as the girl with small boobs than to be known as the girl with the bad boob job.

Can you imagine living with Tori Spelling boobage? :shock:
nic

Post by nic »

so that would be a positive and neutral view then?
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

mixxy > true. exactly. ive heard of more personal multiple surgery and botch jobs and less instant one off sucess stories.
nic wrote:
so that would be a positive and neutral view then?
no, its just easy for guys to say yeah, sure, get em, but if the same costs and complications DID exist for penis enlargement, the same taboos, i think guys would think about it a little differently. thats all.

its funny this has come up, as i asked a question on face book if people would consider getting cosmetic plastic surgery. there have been some suprising answers.

part of me is still considering it, but of course, im ashamed to be thinknig about it, im happy and healthy, i live in the best city in the most liveable country, i know im hot, and intelligent, ive got great friends who love me how i am and will support me no matter what i choose to do.

plus every guy i go out with likes me for my curves, my smile, my wit and take no shit attitude, none of them are hangin round for the baps.

but yet, i think about it.
ulyssian

Post by ulyssian »

GK wrote:having said that, the horror stories, the expense ($10,000 for the first op and possibly ones after that) , plus the fact that half the women on earth will hate you or laugh at you or think your wrongtown for getting them.
We had our chats yesty.. and I thought about it last night.... People that think you are wrong for getting them... really... if it is a decision you make ... you should be supported no matter what... I understand this statement, but it's like any decision we make.. some make it for themselves, some make decisions to please others.. I am an supporter of it though.. only because... meh, I have my reasons....

Dinner location?
nic

Post by nic »

no, its just easy for guys to say yeah, sure, get em, but if the same costs and complications DID exist for penis enlargement, the same taboos, i think guys would think about it a little differently. thats all.
thats not correct at all.

the risks for penis enlargement are much greater, and the taboos much more apparent. boob jobs are widely accepted, whereas I dont think many dudes would be admitting to having or even wanting a enlargement.

also aesthetically boobs look good, dicks are ugly. the only people more interested in boobs than men are girls. girls check out other girls more than boys, just in a less 'tradie' manner
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

ghetto kitty wrote:
nic wrote:If I want massive knockers ill fucking well buy them, to hell with anyone that looks down on any form of self improvement,

im not shy, ive considered it. for years.
and the hard thing is, its not FOR men, but the ideal IS perpetuated by the society we live in.
i wouldnt even get massive knockers, but you ladies who have em and are tired of being stared at, imagine the flip side of that too, being nearly thirty and wondering if you do actually look womanly. imagine a guy being visibly dissappointed when he gets your shirt off even if he would never say anything.
some of my issues come from stuff that happend top me when i was much younger too, and even tho i love my self and mostly my body too,
the idea of a quick slice and instant boobs IS kind of appealing.
having said that, the horror stories, the expense ($10,000 for the first op and possibly ones after that) , plus the fact that half the women on earth will hate you or laugh at you or think your wrongtown for getting them.

meh, i say too much online.

if you decide to get them, look forward to the following:

- twice i have had a guy grab my tits when at a club. one even was charming enough to pretend like he had something to say to me, so i lent in and he went the full grab.
- i have had drawings of me in the bathroom at work (when i worked at Coles)
- i have had a nick-name that related to my chest. (said behind my back until one night when all the boys were drunk and they blurted it out)
- and of course the standard staring and guys hanging out car windows making comments etc etc

- my shoulders hurt from carrying the damn things
- clothes fit funny - shirts with buttons are fun! NOT!!!!

i see your point GK, but what i wouldn't give for smaller boobs. i reckon you should be happy with what you have :smile:
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Grass is greener, flat out. Hence my previous comments.

Agree with nic 110%. The risk of penis enlargements FARRRRR outweigh the risk of breast enlargements. This is part of both our reproductive and digestive system girls.

Not saying one is better than the other though.

One thing I've found wierd, is the amount of my male friends who cannot stand implants - at all. Seriously... I have way more friends than not who would prefer natural of any size, compared to fake cans.

I comment not.

Liz/Charlie - I reckon it's absolutely disgraceful (not to mention illegal) that men have grabbed your chest in the past. That's sexual assault. Slap the fucker down!
Last edited by Direkt on Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mecka

Post by mecka »

natural is better.

implants feels like balloons filled with rubber cement and thats not a pleasant feel.

not that i'd know.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

nic > im sorry i dont agree. i actually really like cocks, how they look, etc.
there are good ones and bad ones, and im tellin you, boob jobs arent as widely accepted as we might think. go and try and find a forum of boob implant ladies in australia. they dont exist.

Lizkins wrote: if you decide to get them, look forward to the following:

- twice i have had a guy grab my tits when at a club. one even was charming enough to pretend like he had something to say to me, so i lent in and he went the full grab.
- i have had drawings of me in the bathroom at work (when i worked at Coles)
- i have had a nick-name that related to my chest. (said behind my back until one night when all the boys were drunk and they blurted it out)
- and of course the standard staring and guys hanging out car windows making comments etc etc

- my shoulders hurt from carrying the damn things
- clothes fit funny - shirts with buttons are fun! NOT!!!!

i see your point GK, but what i wouldn't give for smaller boobs. i reckon you should be happy with what you have :smile:
i hear you liz > but ive had names, taunts, even my dad said i should put oranges down my top one day as i was leaving for school. that still echoes aruond in my head.
yes, i can fit into tiny asian tops that others cant, but i also cant wear dresses cause i cant fill them out, and many other clothes look shite cause i gots no cleavage.

for now, im gonig to the gym instead. hello body sculpting.

also > if you look aruond online there is some scary communities for boob stuff. i found a site called nbe (natural breast enhancement ) with these women who use herbs and onitments and shit to make their bobos grow a cup size in a year.
these women RUN THIER LIVES aruond their nbe regime.
and honestly, for a year of shit and diet, the results arent that impressive.
then there is the implant sites, moslty married women who hubby buys them osme boobs after they have had kids.
these women are SCARY. thier boobs deifne them. they even have littel counters in their sigs that say (14 days till boobs, 28 days since boobs!) and shit like that.

they made me feel like i was looking at those pro anorexic sites.

SCARY SHIT.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

That is scary shit!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

GK - farkin hell. i was gonna ad what my dad has said, but i hate thinking about it. seems both sides sucks the big one aye.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Lizkins wrote:GK - farkin hell. i was gonna ad what my dad has said, but i hate thinking about it. seems both sides sucks the big one aye.
yup babe. no doubt about it.

:cry:

im sure if our dads had any idea at all the damage, they would never make 'jokes' like they did.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

ghetto kitty wrote:
Lizkins wrote:GK - farkin hell. i was gonna ad what my dad has said, but i hate thinking about it. seems both sides sucks the big one aye.
yup babe. no doubt about it.

:cry:

im sure if our dads had any idea at all the damage, they would never make 'jokes' like they did.

did?...mine still does. his new thing is being a dirty old man, and he loves it. :roll:
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Lizkins wrote:e]
did?...mine still does. his new thing is being a dirty old man, and he loves it. :roll:
yeah right, well i didnt speak to my dad for years when i moved out of home at sixteen.

we talk now, but he'd never say anythnig nice about how i looked.
in fact, he just makes snide comments about my tattooes.

:roll:

dirty old men can get fucked, even if they are blood.

:x
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

its okay, my dad cops it back as a result. i mean come on, i'm his daughter lol! Silly fool has 4 daughters and thinks he can say bad things about women, goes down like a rabbid dog on a summers day (i presume that would be bad)
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I wonder if any guys cop cheap remarks from their Mum's about having a small bulge :?
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

Had a friend who at the time was saying that she was going to get herself some boobs. I'm not sure if she went ahead with it (however the type of person she was I'm pretty sure she would of got them done!) and if I was still friends with her, I'd like to have a feel :lol: Hey I'm a curious!

People should be happy with what the got, better to have boobs no matter how small rather than have none, meaning lost to boob cancer.

But men who are obsessed with boobs make me angry, theres more to a woman than her god damn boobs well...some...some boobs should be brains for some women out there...
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

mixtress wrote:I wonder if any guys cop cheap remarks from their Mum's about having a small bulge :?
:smt044
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Some men are boobs-men. Some boobs men and small-boobs men. Some men like legs... whatever.... you can't help it...

Just like some women find a man's bum the sexiest, others their forearms... whatever....
mrj

Post by mrj »

Charlie73 wrote:
mrj wrote:
Lizkins wrote:if the editor for Zoo Magazine should be put down. harsh i know, but whatta fuckin tard face. me thinks this made me pretty fuckin angry.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html
ppffffft what an over reaction by all and sundry.

its a stupid little magazine read by stupid little boys that nobody takes seriously. people need to learn to chill.

if there was a comp in Cleo that let you win your boyfriend a dick enlargement or summat I'm sure we wouldn't have heard a peep out of anyone.
not true I would be pissed about that as well, but hang on there has not been a comp like that in a women's magazine, so.....

I guess if penis size was shoved in mens faces as much as breast size is in womens then fine, men might understand how it feels but it isn't.....
Cause at the end of the day women really don't care.
my point is that if such a competition came up in a womens magazine nobody would take it seriously.

in much the same way as this competition is not meant to be taken seriously either.

if such a competition appeared in a reputable publication then I would agree that it would be cause for alarm. I would hardly call Zoo a reputable publication. Magazines like Ralph, and Zoo take the piss on just about every subject, I find it astonishing that people are so worked up on this issue.

arguing that this competition is indicative of male beliefs or attitudes is like arguing that Mad Magazine represents Youth opinions on Politics.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

mixtress wrote:I wonder if any guys cop cheap remarks from their Mum's about having a small bulge :?
I'm sure someone somewhere has.

But as a general rule, Mums are more compassionate and display much more empathy than Dads, don't they?

I've copped jibes from my old man for other physical appearance aspects during my adolescence though.

If anyone out there hasn't copped shit for physical attributes at some point in their lifetime please put your hand up.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Direktor wrote:Some men are boobs-men. Some boobs men and small-boobs men. Some men like legs... whatever.... you can't help it...

Just like some women find a man's bum the sexiest, others their forearms... whatever....
true. one of my old lovers said once
'yeah i like boobs, and a handful is plenty" that went a long way with me i can tell you.
i like strong mens shoulders/arms too, but if im seein someone weedy and skinny tis no biggie!

and agree with mrj on the competition.
tis the same as saying extreme makeover is a moral and conscientous reality show.

eurgh.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Fair point actually :lol: .
gnat

Post by gnat »

ha was in crowded beergarden once and this big ugly muzza yelled across the bar to me 'sit on my face?'

my friend bless her was quick as a whip:

'why, is your nose bigger than your cock?'

lolled for years on that

love those dickheads whe you're out. this awful suit type said to me recently 'wanna fuck?'. like i'd seriously go 'hmm... hadn't really thought about it but now you mention it, sure, let's go'

cock.smoker

and.. i can't believe mellogs hasn't been in here yet with :TITS: :lol:
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

mrj it is to be taken seriously mate. It is major surgery on someone, and in some states is against the doctors oath - thereby illegal.

However, the branching out into male generalisations and demonisation is complete crap.
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

gnat wrote:ha was in crowded beergarden once and this big ugly muzza yelled across the bar to me 'sit on my face?'

my friend bless her was quick as a whip:

'why, is your nose bigger than your cock?'

lolled for years on that

love those dickheads whe you're out. this awful suit type said to me recently 'wanna fuck?'. like i'd seriously go 'hmm... hadn't really thought about it but now you mention it, sure, let's go'

cock.smoker

and.. i can't believe mellogs hasn't been in here yet with :TITS: :lol:
:smt005 what an awesome come back!