Fleischbox @ loop 22/08

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
thecrackfox

Fleischbox @ loop 22/08

Post by thecrackfox »

Horror mechanics and robotic music machines will dominate your mind and eviscerate your ears at Fleischbox on August 22nd. Relentless reverberations for dancefloor drones will be supplied by the operative core for the Fleischbox Factory floor, Hairy Condiment. Evil electricians for the evening are Dave Foreman, who will lock New Beat trodes on your electronic body, D-JCB will trip your circuit breaker with strange waveforms and Phlex supplies dubstep dark matter to reanimate your dancefloor desires. Violent visions by xxxxxx indoctrinate to enervate. Fleischbox will assault your supple synaptics until your sonic surrender into pain and pleasure.

Join in the chant on 22nd August at Loop Bar
J Brutal

Re: Fleischbox @ loop 22/08

Post by J Brutal »

Lookin forward to the Phlexx set, hes been collecting some sweet tunes latley...
Brutal 8/8 Vedette
Coco Grimes

Post by Coco Grimes »

i always belived that the fox is the crackhead of the animal world so what is crackfox?
MY BEDROOM IS PAINTED RED. ITS A HORRIBLY VIOLENT SHADE OF RED BUT I'M AFRAID TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE I FEEL I MIGHT MAKE LESS AGGRESSIVE MUSIC IF I DO.
cj the taniwha

Post by cj the taniwha »

How can you not have heard of the infamous crack fox:

Watch the posted video on YouTube.

Back from the desert to stir things up a little :)
Coco Grimes

Post by Coco Grimes »

i dont watch tv
MY BEDROOM IS PAINTED RED. ITS A HORRIBLY VIOLENT SHADE OF RED BUT I'M AFRAID TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE I FEEL I MIGHT MAKE LESS AGGRESSIVE MUSIC IF I DO.
thecrackfox

Post by thecrackfox »

Due to a server error in the Fleischbox Command centre dubstep droid Phlex will now be powered down and replaced by electro engineer NHJ at Fleischbox Four. NHJ's sonic selection has been long anticipated and we are delighted to add his robotic reverberations to our corrupt collective.
thecrackfox

Post by thecrackfox »

thecrackfox

Post by thecrackfox »

thecrackfox

Post by thecrackfox »

time for a slice fo dark fleisch!