Gripe thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Blaxter

Re: Gripe thread

Post by Blaxter »

Work! Doing job of 2 people.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

kronz wrote:
witty_pseudonym wrote:
kronz wrote:i'm all snuffley and sooky.
stupid cold.
kronz you shouldn't yourself logged in my friend.
i've resisted the ultimate sabotage oh so many times. :lol:

(i'm the snotty one...although kronz is pretty much always sooking about something :teef: )

You should use your own computer to post, not mine! :teef:

Now i am all suffy and pissed off with work fucken.
My GOD you are such a fucking GIRL Chris
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

Thanks Thomas
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

When did this happen?
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

I hope it made you feel better Kronzy poo :teef:
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

lilstormer wrote:
Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Oh Scotty, its a day from hell. Theyve changed my department around and its a dogs breakfast. Youd have more chance of finding a diamond in a dogs arse than any sort of acceptable system in here.

I ask someone for a document, they reply with - i sent that in. Well shitlips, no, you didnt, or else why would I ask you for it? standard insurance whinge im having really...... people cant seem to take responsibilty for their own lives and it bugs the hell out of me.

ok, thats out and I bet nowhere near as entertaining as you expected Feigs, but eehh.

Stormer, I think we should send managers on a 'conference'. Stick em all in a 'Saw' type situation. that'll fuck em. :lol:
My sincere commisserations re your situation love. The saw idea is a bomb, let's do it :smt023
See you at the Old Melbourne Jail in 2 hours with a bus load of every single tie wearing, do nothing, 'manager' you can find. now that makes me smile :D

Same to you mate. Smile and nod is the only answer :wink:
Fents

Post by Fents »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:
lilstormer wrote:
Lil MiSbreaks wrote:do nothing, 'manager' you can find.
where do i board said bus? :teef:
lilstormer

Post by lilstormer »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:
lilstormer wrote:
Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Oh Scotty, its a day from hell. Theyve changed my department around and its a dogs breakfast. Youd have more chance of finding a diamond in a dogs arse than any sort of acceptable system in here.

I ask someone for a document, they reply with - i sent that in. Well shitlips, no, you didnt, or else why would I ask you for it? standard insurance whinge im having really...... people cant seem to take responsibilty for their own lives and it bugs the hell out of me.

ok, thats out and I bet nowhere near as entertaining as you expected Feigs, but eehh.

Stormer, I think we should send managers on a 'conference'. Stick em all in a 'Saw' type situation. that'll fuck em. :lol:
My sincere commisserations re your situation love. The saw idea is a bomb, let's do it :smt023
See you at the Old Melbourne Jail in 2 hours with a bus load of every single tie wearing, do nothing, 'manager' you can find. now that makes me smile :D

Same to you mate. Smile and nod is the only answer :wink:
:smt005 innit
Free to those that can afford it, very expensive to those that can't.
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

:lol:
gnat

Post by gnat »

competative walkers are my gripe

either speed up or slow down

grrr! taser!
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
Amick

Post by Amick »

Don't tase me bro!!! :lol:
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

GOTD

My guts :( :bs:
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

gripe to bosses and work too, bah over the bullshit

hope ya belly gets better Sammy
live your life like every week is shark week
click here fo fotos
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

bloody landlords putting the rent up. :x
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

debate it!

have done twice now and got it lowered. you can write a fancy enough letter Tashma that will knock em over
click here fo fotos
witty_pseudonym

yeah i think we're going to draft something up. i'd be more than happy to move actually.
a bit over that house.
deviant

Post by deviant »

witty_pseudonym wrote:yeah i think we're going to draft something up. i'd be more than happy to move actually.
a bit over that house.
I wrote a letter last year and had our rent kept the same as well as getting new blinds and a timer on the dishwasher :D

couldn't be bothered this year....

started at $400 a week... now $600 a week for the same place.... seams pretty exorbitant tbh :?

meh cannae be farked worrying about it
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

Yep the increase was 10%.

I have drafted a letter to them, i guess we'll see what happens.

Fucking Cunts!
GO CATS! GO CATS!
mecka

Post by mecka »

Blanked out at work in a fit of rage today after being vigorously debating yet another stupid decision made by management to cover their own incompetent arses. "Lost" 4-5 minutes during which I took my locker door off its hinges and woke up on the floor.

Not being able to get onto anti-depressants because of the course of Champix tablets I am taking to quit smoking is fucking fucked. They are really fucking with my emotions as well. Can't book in for the shrink till next week.

I am so embarrassed and ashamed by the state of my mental health at the moment. I can't use my friends as emotional crutches yet again too many years of it and I know I would be sick of it by now.

Two months down the track after the split and I am still hopelessly retarded for a woman who is clearly moving on with her life.

Too reliant on material possessions to make me happy.

.... sigh
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Shit mecka. I have blanked out before during a moment of duress and it was really really fucking scary.
Woke up and had no idea where i was, (in a bar in cambodia surrounded by strangers) and then was told i had been 'fitting' for 2 minutes. Scary shit, indeed.

with the other stuff, im just gonna say, dont try to do everything at once man!
Give yourself a break re smoking/pills/getting your life in order/feeling good, and make sure you look after little mecka inside.

Breakups hit the best of us in the worst way, im still smarting over being treated badly months ago, and i wasnt even in love with him!

Hugs. It will get better, in the meantime, be kind to yourself.
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

CONNEX ARE CUNTS!!!

Wrote my letter, sent it last week, already has reply that says 'fuck you kitteh, we got you, pay up'

Do i go to court or pay $570 in fines?

:(
Amick

Post by Amick »

No.

Go to court. Don't give them anything.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

ghetto kitty wrote:be kind to yourself.
good advice.

GOTD: I have some kind of strange skin issue that's causing my chin to peel and redden. The same thing is happening to my right eye, the skin is wrinkling like my right eye is older than my left. Isn't helping my lack of self confidence any. Doctor thinks it perioral dermatitis but nothing he's given me has worked. Try going to a job interview with a peeling face that I can't cover with make-up cause make-up makes it worse. Fuck.
Only the meek get pinched...the bold survive
FoundationStepper

Post by FoundationStepper »

that sucks mixxy!

a *good* naturopath might be able to tell you if its a result of a dietary/mineral deficiency or other less thought of thing which a normal gp may not pick
Raider

Post by Raider »

breakups and getting hurt by the one person I love and care about more than any other :(
Why did the elephant get lost in the jungle?
CAUSE THE JUNGLE IS MASSIVE!

http://facebook.com/RaiderDNB
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

mixtress wrote:
ghetto kitty wrote:be kind to yourself.
good advice.

GOTD: I have some kind of strange skin issue that's causing my chin to peel and redden. The same thing is happening to my right eye, the skin is wrinkling like my right eye is older than my left. Isn't helping my lack of self confidence any. Doctor thinks it perioral dermatitis but nothing he's given me has worked. Try going to a job interview with a peeling face that I can't cover with make-up cause make-up makes it worse. Fuck.

that sounds odd mixxy, i'm with FS go to a naturopath, they are def good with that stuff. Can recommend one if need be, she is the bizness!

sorry to hear lpeake

Oli - get off the Champix, i told you they would make ya worse. just one step at a time like GK said.
click here fo fotos
mrj

Post by mrj »

Lizkins wrote:i told you they would make ya worse. just one step at a time like GK said.
excellent advice. always address in order of priority. first step - get your head right. worry about the other stuff at another time.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

mrj wrote:
Lizkins wrote:i told you they would make ya worse. just one step at a time like GK said.
excellent advice. always address in order of priority. first step - get your head right. worry about the other stuff at another time.

not sure if you are being facetious Big J, but what is the point of sorting out all your problems when your head is not right and is being made worse by a drug that is known to cause depression, etc?
click here fo fotos
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

I think J's saying not to bother with quitting the cigs at this time if it's compounding a bunch of other issues. Step one, head straight, step two, health. I could be wrong but that's how I read it.
mecka

Post by mecka »

Everybody is in agreement that I should drop the Champix. Fuckin stupid things. And fuck my doctor for immediately prescribing them instead of exploring options. and fuck myself for just going duh the quick fix will work duh.

Tanx for the sagely advice guys. can always count on this place for that innit.
Amick

Post by Amick »

just dont smoke 1,000,000 ciggies at once...take it easy!!!
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

Nice to see everyone giving mecka a shoulder and some good advice.
I hope today is going better for you Mecka. A heart can take a long time to heal, but it can! :D
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

mixtress wrote:GOTD: I have some kind of strange skin issue that's causing my chin to peel and redden. The same thing is happening to my right eye, the skin is wrinkling like my right eye is older than my left. Isn't helping my lack of self confidence any. Doctor thinks it perioral dermatitis but nothing he's given me has worked. Try going to a job interview with a peeling face that I can't cover with make-up cause make-up makes it worse. Fuck.
Doctors are dumb, well mine anyway. Put some eczema ointment on it and it's faded nicely. Can smile without cracking my lips open. Can throw away the 6 week course of antibiotics he put me on...fucker :?
youthful_implants

Post by youthful_implants »

FoundationStepper wrote:that sucks mixxy!

a *good* naturopath might be able to tell you if its a result of a dietary/mineral deficiency or other less thought of thing which a normal gp may not pick
^^ this is true.

I suffer from excema and psoriasis too, sometimes is stress related but can be diet amd affected by a number of factors.

doctors aren't interested in the lifestyle factors. so dont rely on their help there.

a good naturopath will help you eliminate things that could cause it, or send you for allergy testing.

my advice is simply to drink lots of water, because it will rehydrate your skin more quickly.

it goes without saying but drugs and alcohol can make it loads worse
Strontium Music

SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR
witty_pseudonym

i fucking hate my job so much right now.
need an out. BAD.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

youthful_implants wrote:
FoundationStepper wrote:that sucks mixxy!

^^ this is true.

I suffer from excema and psoriasis too, sometimes is stress related but can be diet amd affected by a number of factors.

doctors aren't interested in the lifestyle factors. so dont rely on their help there.

a good naturopath will help you eliminate things that could cause it, or send you for allergy testing.

my advice is simply to drink lots of water, because it will rehydrate your skin more quickly.

it goes without saying but drugs and alcohol can make it loads worse
I do drink a bit but I don't take drugs (much) anymore. I've been drinking heaps of water, and even adding some apple cidar vinegar for rehydration purposes. Tis getting better. Can't wait til summer though, ezcema goes away during summer.
deviant

Post by deviant »

yep... the sunlight helps it I think... does for psoriasis anyways... that's why I only get it in hidden areas (NOT rude bits thank fuck (pun intended)).
bonsai

Post by bonsai »

i would like to express my complete d1sgust at these particular women/ladies/girls who should NOT have children, let alone be allowed near them

yesterday i boarded a reasonably full tram and sat near the back, there was a young mother (who was excessively overweight), her 18mth-2yo daughter and the mothers friend, whom was also female.
throughout the whole trip, the mother was talking at the absolute top of her voice to the child saying things like 'mummy doesnt love you, you're always naughty girl' & 'aunty such and such will bash u if you do naughty things, she doesnt love u either' and there was one instance where the mother saw a police car pull alongside the tram and proceeded to make the young girl stick her finger up at the squad car through the window, whilst screaming, and encouraging 'PIGS, PIGS, look its the fucking dirty pigs'. I will remind you that the tram was almost full.
Then, as we approached the CBD, the mother yelling saying to her friend & the kid, 'we could change her on here but everyone will die.. you dont want mummy to kill everyone on the tram do you? we'll get off and change her at the station, at least we can dump the nappy there, her arse is probably on fire its been that long'. Similar conversations continued until I had heard enough and chose to get off the tram and walk, as did the majority of people near me.

I feel absolutely disheartened and d1sgusted to know that there are people out there like that. Here is this tiny kid who could not even speak a word or walk yet, and the mother is teaching them such fucking OUTRAGEOUS habits in public, on a fucking tram.

how the fuck can they complain about being unfairly done by, or unfairly treated. they are ANIMALS

I dont condone stealing children, but if their parents are like this then their lives would probably have a brighter outlook.
Upcoming....
DNB Sessions Sundays 10.30pm // KISSFM.com.au // 87.6FM
Total Science - 26th June @ Mercat
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

That's the saddest thing I've read in a long time.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

bonsai wrote:i would like to express my complete d1sgust at these particular women/ladies/girls who should NOT have children, let alone be allowed near them

yesterday i boarded a reasonably full tram and sat near the back, there was a young mother (who was excessively overweight), her 18mth-2yo daughter and the mothers friend, whom was also female.
throughout the whole trip, the mother was talking at the absolute top of her voice to the child saying things like 'mummy doesnt love you, you're always naughty girl' & 'aunty such and such will bash u if you do naughty things, she doesnt love u either' and there was one instance where the mother saw a police car pull alongside the tram and proceeded to make the young girl stick her finger up at the squad car through the window, whilst screaming, and encouraging 'PIGS, PIGS, look its the fucking dirty pigs'. I will remind you that the tram was almost full.
Then, as we approached the CBD, the mother yelling saying to her friend & the kid, 'we could change her on here but everyone will die.. you dont want mummy to kill everyone on the tram do you? we'll get off and change her at the station, at least we can dump the nappy there, her arse is probably on fire its been that long'. Similar conversations continued until I had heard enough and chose to get off the tram and walk, as did the majority of people near me.

I feel absolutely disheartened and d1sgusted to know that there are people out there like that. Here is this tiny kid who could not even speak a word or walk yet, and the mother is teaching them such fucking OUTRAGEOUS habits in public, on a fucking tram.

how the fuck can they complain about being unfairly done by, or unfairly treated. they are ANIMALS

I dont condone stealing children, but if their parents are like this then their lives would probably have a brighter outlook.
that is just fuckin terrible :( i see that sort of behaviour a fair bit on my tram too, and i am getting angrier towards the world as a result.

i have also started imagining that people like ourselves will one day revolt against it.

last night a dude (drunk as) banged the tram window to get my attention and then woof whistled and said 'hey hottie'. i gave him a look of disgust - imagine look of 'you are the lowest form of human being and i wish you didn't even exist' kind of look. He then proceeded to yell bitch at me through the window with his mate.

Oh i am sorry, i should have loved being woofed whistled at etc by some drunken slob, my bad

am over them all....
click here fo fotos
Amick

Post by Amick »

left leg out of order...hmph.
Raider

Post by Raider »

This sort of shit really gets me going. Life is hard enough to begin with, why do some lowlifes insist on making it harder. The world does a good enough job already, we don't need you kthx.

mrj

Post by mrj »

well my gripe is lame in the context of previous of the posts above but i'm just gonna roll with it

fucking stupid fucking grace notes stupid album artwork bullshit. i really like this feature of i-tunes (mainly cos it looks cool) but fuck me i didn't realise it could fuck up so easily. i have womack and womacks greatest hits (i know, should be an album that is one track long, sadly not) and it has somehow matched the cover artwork for an album done by some bitch called Lee Ann Womack who is rather unattractive and not at all welcome on the screen of my mac or the face of my phone, but alas is now there. I'm sure I can remove Lee Ann but i'm guessing now every time I scan for artwork her unfortunate head will inevitably end up staring back at me. must i manually remove this mole from my computer everytime i purchase a tune. twould seem so everytime i do purchase i automatically scan immediately for the album cover. I don't seem to be able to tolerate the black 'no album cover available' icon because for some reason. I feel like it reflects on me and seems to say, "look here everyone, this person does not care for their music, they are so indifferent that they care not whether they have the correct album artwork or not" which of course I protest in a most loud and dramatic fashion NO NO look at my i-tunes, look at how organised it is, I have the correct spelling of all the artists and everything and I've organised it with correct album names and even used the correct hyphenation so even if I didn't purchase the track on i-tunes (almost always) I can still use your ruddy database to get the album doovas.

alas I have the horrifying suspicion that Lee Ann and I are meant to be together. perhaps in years to come we shall recall each other with a certain fondness, borne from such a long period of mutual hatred, much in the same way that Oprah Winfrey hates the movie the colour purple for making her look retarded from that weird scene in the bit after she got beaten up, and the producers of the movie the colour purple hate Oprah Winfrey because, well, who doesn't.
mrj

Post by mrj »

lpeake wrote:This sort of shit really gets me going. Life is hard enough to begin with, why do some lowlifes insist on making it harder. The world does a good enough job already, we don't need you kthx.
Agree. If it's any consolation I've found life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Hardy was dead.
Raider

Post by Raider »

mrj wrote:
lpeake wrote:This sort of shit really gets me going. Life is hard enough to begin with, why do some lowlifes insist on making it harder. The world does a good enough job already, we don't need you kthx.
Agree. If it's any consolation I've found life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Hardy was dead.
Indeed. Couldn't of worded it better myself... and I am a genius after all!

spazz

Post by spazz »

I hear you Liz. I have said it before in drunken rants to friends about breeders.......

There really should be a licensing law to have children. I feel so sorry for that kid, just heartbreaking. He could have cured cancer later in life, now he will probably OD in a housing commission flat with a needle in his arm.

And tehe to Mrj's banner. I like that song.
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

Slept on my stomach for 8 hours and now my floater ribs feel bent and broken. Ouch :(
mixtress

Post by mixtress »

GOTD: Saying goodbye to little Quickster :(
Amick

Post by Amick »

GOTW (WEEKEND!!!)

Missing out on some wicked DJ's/Nights - Distance, Bizzy B, Lex, Paul & Farj, Truth, Balance @ Deep 11 (we are soooooo spoiled in Melbourne) for my knee reco.

Been in agony since Thursday arvo...check out the back of my knee. Sexy.

:teef:
amzie

Post by amzie »

So when we moved into our house around 9 months ago we were told that our landlords would remove all the building materials (they built next door) that they were storing in our

backyard by Christmas. Not only is the junk still there they are adding to it.

I could scream!

Last time we asked for a tap to be fixed it took about 3 months and it was spewing boiling water the entire time.

:banghead: