EXIT Festival ----- 8-11 July 2010

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
Hyponik_

EXIT Festival ----- 8-11 July 2010

Post by Hyponik_ »

Taking place in the magical Petrovaradin Fortress overlooking the river Danube, EXIT has a variety of stages to appeal to absolutely everyone, cheap food and drink onsite and the best campsite entertainment whilst bathing in the hot Balkan sunshine.
Launched 11 years ago as a student initiated protest against the communist Milosevic regime, EXIT has proved that music is a universal language that can connect and bring people together to make the world a better place. EXIT continues to evolve and bring like minded people together and although it gets bigger each year, the sentiment and unique vibe remains the same.

EXIT is one of the most highly regarded festivals in Europe, being nominated for ‘Best Overseas Festival’ in the UK Festival Awards for the past 3 years and winning the coveted title in 2007. In addition EXIT was nominated for ’Best Major Festival’ in the inaugural European Festival Awards that took place in The Netherlands in January 2010. Exit’s 10th Anniversary was also one of the most spectacular events of 2009 with all advance four day tickets selling out in advance.

TICKETS ONSALE NOW!
All early bird tickets at last year’s prices have now sold out!

But don’t worry as the standard price per weekend ticket is only £85 until the end of May, then increasing to £99 in June. So to get the best deal buy early and save!

EXIT & eTickets.to continue to deliver the best value festival ticket around, with pre event ticket redemption and fast entry through their own entrance.

Jan – May
4 day festival ticket only - £85+ b/f
Camping ticket - £20 + b/f

June onwards
4 day festival ticket only - £99 + b/f
Camping ticket - £25 + b/f

Buy tickets from;
http://www.etickets.to/buy/?e=3092
www.exitfest.org
www.lastminute.com

NEW LOW COST FLIGHTS TO EXIT FESTIVAL - LONDON TO BELGRADE DIRECT

Not only is EXIT one of the best value for money festivals in Europe with lower ticket prices, cheap food and drink onsite, cheap accomodation and the EXIT village with the best campsite entertainment under the hot balkan sunshine, now there is a cheap flight direct to Belgrade making your festival journey easier. Flights go direct from London Luton to Belgrade with low cost airline Wizz Air! Click here for more info www.wizzair.com
There are many direct and indirect flights from all European countries to Belgrade, which is the nearest city to Novi Sad. Alternatively, the cheaper and more adventurous route is through Budapest on a cheap airline and then getting to Novi Sad by road.

Fly to Belgrade - Novi Sad is 1 hour by car/bus from Belgrade airport.
Fly to Budapest with Easyjet, Ryan Air, cheap airlines and get a bus, train or car to Novi Sad - 5 hours.

For accommodation and coach transfers contact www.exitrip.org and www.eufest.com

Other travel companies include:
www.exitconnectuk.com
www.originalmusictravel.com
www.loco2.co.uk

Amick

Re: EXIT Festival ----- 8-11 July 2010

Post by Amick »

Serbia...just around the corner!
menace

Post by menace »

catch a vline
deviant

Post by deviant »

holy shit that look awesome
huge
old boy

Post by huge »

quick is going
http://www.thelittlemule.com - tredleys and caffeine
http://www.dubstep.com.au - aussie dubstep forums
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

this ones on my list of 'one day'......
tee193

Post by tee193 »

I want Bad Brains.

l vis 1990, d bridge, foriegn beggars, breakage, instra:mental, Friction and the rest would be enjoyable too.
Also on my list to do
dust

Post by dust »

Wow.

That looks incredible. I wish it were a few months later, i'd be there!
spazz

Post by spazz »

Quick is going? Hmm in UK for the first few weeks with free time from 8-12 July. Dang might have to have a look at flights from Manchester to Serbia.

Might be a little impossible. Pre-paid flight flys out of the UK back to Oz on 12th. Not sure why I am thinking outloud.

But WOW what a gig!!
mrj

Post by mrj »

yeh i wanna go. but i wont because i dont have any money and i dont have any annual leave and even if i did id probably have to spend the money on more sensamable things. like cutlery. or pomegranite juice.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.