Another Boat Party?

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
same o
peteybear™

Post by same o »

Schizo!

Post by Schizo! »

Last one was on a Sat afternoon???

Fark... I must have had something pretty important on to miss the boat party. Can't remember for the life of me wtf it was lol

Oh well, can't make this one either.

Drainz McGee...
Little did I know, and even less did I care.
LukeMcD

Post by LukeMcD »

Hello everyone, lots of talk about THE LAST ONE !

It was a SCREW party.

We hired the Kombat Bass team to run the downstairs space for us and they did an excellent job.

No doubt this party will rock too but I just felt it was only fair that I point out that it was not the last one, this one coming will be the first one and they wont have any of that boring generic Electro upstairs so brace your selves for one hell of a shin diggin !

This will rock, but not enough to make you see sick, I promise.

I will see ya all there.
You're the kind of person who reads things !

www.smashbangrecords.com
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Too true McD... Beats Working is now taking on the responsibilities of running all t'ings upstairs. DJs Hans-D.C, Feigan, The Enforcers and perhaps the odd guest.... ooh-yeah! :D
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Direktor wrote:Too true McD... Beats Working is now taking on the responsibilities of running all t'ings upstairs. DJs Hans-D.C, Feigan, The Enforcers and perhaps the odd guest.... ooh-yeah! :D
So you mean its gonna be Breaks and DnB? Fuck yeah! Melbournebeats unite! :blob6:
Fents

Post by Fents »

LukeMcD wrote:Hello everyone, lots of talk about THE LAST ONE !

It was a SCREW party.

We hired the Kombat Bass team to run the downstairs space for us and they did an excellent job.

No doubt this party will rock too but I just felt it was only fair that I point out that it was not the last one, this one coming will be the first one and they wont have any of that boring generic Electro upstairs so brace your selves for one hell of a shin diggin !

This will rock, but not enough to make you see sick, I promise.

I will see ya all there.
Biggup Geeza ur a fukin legened! 8) Special Guest DnB Set By Luke Mc'd's?
Direkt

Post by Direkt »

Lizkins wrote:
Direktor wrote:Too true McD... Beats Working is now taking on the responsibilities of running all t'ings upstairs. DJs Hans-D.C, Feigan, The Enforcers and perhaps the odd guest.... ooh-yeah! :D
So you mean its gonna be Breaks and DnB? Fuck yeah! Melbournebeats unite! :blob6:
Damn straight! MELB BOATS UNITE!!!
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Direktor wrote:
Lizkins wrote:
Damn straight! MELB BOATS UNITE!!!

:lol: Nice work indeed. I am absolutely rapt about this. Was saying to Elysium it would be cool if it were Breaks and DnB on the boat party. Cos then you could run around the whole boat and not have to hide from the cheesy trance people :lol:

j/k :oops: am sure they are all very nice
spazz

Post by spazz »

Thats actually what I liked about the boat party the difference in the two distinct groups that kinda mixed together between floors in quite a relaxed way.....the party was awesome CAUSE of that dramatic diff.

Some of them were chessy trends with a wee bit too much charlie under their belt BUT its their trip.

End word - the combo was great/great vibe/and hope the next one still attempts to bring a whatever clash together for a MELBOURNE BOAT PARTY........ :twisted: :twisted:
fikuss

Post by fikuss »

whats all this about a boat party?
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

fikuss wrote:whats all this about a boat party?
fikuss wrote:
Schizo! wrote:As long as it's on a weekend I'm totally up for it. Missed the last one cause it was on a Friday night and I don't finish work til 10pm during the week.
actually the last one was on a saturday afternoon.

this one's going to be on a friday night
:roll: ;)
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.
fikuss

Post by fikuss »

stop ruining my fun sasha.

its all just speculation really i don't know who is running this next one. i hear its trance master morpheus
spazz

Post by spazz »

fikuss wrote:stop ruining my fun sasha.

its all just speculation really i don't know who is running this next one. i hear its trance master morpheus
you idiot! :D
system
let the hustlers play

Post by system »

fikuss wrote:stop ruining my fun sasha.
hehe. :pottytrain2:
DRS wrote:It’s uplifting while we drift through time,
‘cause we keep pushing the vibe.