semi-retired gives u big love - this thursday @ lounge

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
d-JCB

semi-retired gives u big love - this thursday @ lounge

Post by d-JCB »

The pinch on the bum from Spring recently is natures way of letting us know that summer ‘s on the way and it’s time for all Semi-Retirees’ to pull up their walk-socks & slip on the sandals for another season. Just to prove we’re serious about matters, starting October Semi-Retired will be on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of each & every month. With FREE ENTRY and the sonic sumo's of electro-acid-tech beats, Dj’s Slieker, Heath Myers, d-JCB, Max Grill & Miyagi providing dance floor logistics, you know you’re getting your moneys worth!! By the way there’s a Cheeky-Semi this Thurs nite @ Lounge 11pm-late
cobbernuts

Post by cobbernuts »

i was at a techno gig on friday night at deep 11 and there was a dude on the dancefloor in white socks with sandles, king gee shorts and a rather spiffy cardie. i'm not sure if he'd been at a revenge of the nerds party or was indeed a semi-retiree, but either way if i hadn't been distracted by a rather nice looking female vocalist sashaying around the floor in hot pants and a bikini i might have been forced to give him a wedgie.
How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
DC

Post by DC »

sounds like a ripper of a night. What's hanging JCB?
Dedicated Breakbeat Shananigans
d-JCB

Post by d-JCB »

it's a strong possibility that it could have been an official semi-retiree, or a potential contestant for the future, i'll keep an eye out for him during this weeks 1am disco dance-off as he sounds like a serious contender.

been well mr dc! come down to semi for a quiet drink this week, i'll be lurking from 11 onwards
kinetik kid

Post by kinetik kid »

Its one of our promo dudes conducting subliminal club promo where they don't actually talk to you or hand a flier they just dress all Semi like and attempt to bring forth a whole new tech-noir cultural movement. Noice!

Camel
bROwN
d-JCB

Post by d-JCB »

yeah, what that kinetik kid said... plus jump up and down shouting "semi" while listening to flashdance soundtrack, displaying a vicious array of movies

oh yea, 1am disco dance-off for a free drink card!