Gripe thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

oh oh oh,. the Kernals secret 71 herbs and spices seasoning?
mrj

Post by mrj »

yeah. see. theres heaps of seasons!!!!!
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

like yeah, like, Lynt, like doesn't know what he is on about :roll: :P :lol:
deviant

Post by deviant »

the season to be jolly (intechangable with any other season as you see fit)
lynt

Post by lynt »

"Yep, Moose Season is definately on it's way! No wait, it's changed, now feels like that distinct time of year when Salt comes our way..."

Trippers!
Charlie73
Location: Somewhere between South @ North.... Melbourne that is

Post by Charlie73 »

GOTD: having a 69 year old boss, that doesn't know when to shush..... been trying to reconcil business accounts all day with utter useless nattering going on in my ear....... anyone have a spare pair of ear muffs.... me = werking WAY back to get this done
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

Charlie73 wrote:GOTD: having a 69 year old boss, that doesn't know when to shush..... been trying to reconcil business accounts all day with utter useless nattering going on in my ear....... anyone have a spare pair of ear muffs.... me = werking WAY back to get this done

:smt039 hey sugar

just go *cough* cunt *cough* but really mumble it so he can't quite work out whether you said it or not :twisted: :D
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

elflaymo wrote:gotd: wHY THE HELL AM I STILL AT WORK WITH A HALF HOUR TO GO AND I HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE THING TO DO BUT SCRATCH MY ASS FOR THE LAST 4 HOURS.......URGE TO KILL.....RISING....RISING......:twisted:

:scr1pt: but i am making up for my lack of post count for the last month :roll:
fooishbar

Post by fooishbar »

lynt wrote:
aspekt wrote:gotd: melbourne weather. 72 seasons in one day.
I count Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... what are the other 68? :teef:
didn't you know? australian has 200 words for OH MY GOD IT'S SO FUCKING HOT I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE I'M LYING IN A POOL OF MY OWN BOILING SWEAT.
myspace / too much! / photos (flickr) / photos (tumblr)
aroes wrote:promising, but lost me at offensive mid range snarl
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

Lizkins wrote:
Charlie73 wrote:GOTD: having a 69 year old boss, that doesn't know when to shush..... been trying to reconcil business accounts all day with utter useless nattering going on in my ear....... anyone have a spare pair of ear muffs.... me = werking WAY back to get this done

:smt039 hey sugar

just go *cough* cunt *cough* but really mumble it so he can't quite work out whether you said it or not :twisted: :D
Hey Gorgeous!!!!

GREAT idea.... might just try it.....

I have ordered a cab for 8pm, that way i will not werk more then 12 hours today..... :evil:
Polecat

Post by Polecat »

Just did a round trip of 6hrs on the Hume highway for work. GOTD is that both on the way up and back from Rutherglen I saw lost/dumped dogs on the side of the highway.

One with a collar was looking very upset, walking in circles on a divider near a highway entrance, and the other one was running up the side of the overpass near Greensborough in the dark where it is many lanes wide and very busy!

Poor puppies :( Some people just don't deserve their dogs!
Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone.
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

Polecat wrote:

Indeed......
Well at least i will be the fattest guy on the street gettin a boat
HEY HEY HEY im gettin a boat!!!!
www.myspace.com/greysonsoul
marcus

Post by marcus »

FARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why o why does communication have to be so hard? Why when you go to so much effort to explain something and the reasons behind it that people still ignore what you say because they have preset ideas of how to do something?

Fuck it.

:rambleover:
Stylus Radio :: Every 2nd Sunday :: 6-8pm AEST :: http://www.nsbradio.co.uk
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

the gripe of my life is my complete inability to sleep in. for example: worked till 6am sat night - woke up at 10am; got home from fabio last night around 4 - woke up at 7:30.

i want more nigh nighs. :(
cha_chaos

Post by cha_chaos »

ARGH! my boss is cutting my pay!!! EXTREMELY! I ran a business off his property with no charge and now he wants 50%. Fair enough but its still sad, I'll have to recalculate my earnings :(

did i mention he owns a brand new bently? (*drool*)

The rubber plant was surprised. If the rubber plant could have spoken, it wouldn't have said anything. That's how surprised the rubber plant was.
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Polecat wrote:Just did a round trip of 6hrs on the Hume highway for work. GOTD is that both on the way up and back from Rutherglen I saw lost/dumped dogs on the side of the highway.

One with a collar was looking very upset, walking in circles on a divider near a highway entrance, and the other one was running up the side of the overpass near Greensborough in the dark where it is many lanes wide and very busy!

:evil:

My blood boils when I hear/see things like this.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
mrj

Post by mrj »

C.I.A. wrote:
Polecat wrote:Just did a round trip of 6hrs on the Hume highway for work. GOTD is that both on the way up and back from Rutherglen I saw lost/dumped dogs on the side of the highway.

:evil:

My blood boils when I hear/see things like this.
:scr1pt:
Lauer

Post by Lauer »

witty_pseudonym wrote:the gripe of my life is my complete inability to sleep in. for example: worked till 6am sat night - woke up at 10am; got home from fabio last night around 4 - woke up at 7:30.

Its fucked isn't it, all my mates, ALL of them can go out until 4 in the morning and sleep until 12. I go out until 4 in the morning and sleep until 8 if i'm lucky.

I am finally teaching myself how to sleep better, i'm not sleeping in but i am getting at least 7 hours a night of decent sleep. I used to get about 6 hours on average a night and it fucked me.
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

Lauer wrote:
witty_pseudonym wrote:the gripe of my life is my complete inability to sleep in. for example: worked till 6am sat night - woke up at 10am; got home from fabio last night around 4 - woke up at 7:30.

Its fucked isn't it, all my mates, ALL of them can go out until 4 in the morning and sleep until 12. I go out until 4 in the morning and sleep until 8 if i'm lucky.

I am finally teaching myself how to sleep better, i'm not sleeping in but i am getting at least 7 hours a night of decent sleep. I used to get about 6 hours on average a night and it fucked me.
Yeah that sucks!!!
Im up early all the time with kids but when i can get out for the day my mates dont get up until 1 or 2 so i gotta hang around and wait..bahhh
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

GOTD: trying to freakin reconcile accounts but being left as the only person in teh god damn office in a company that seems to be incapable of understanding that answering the phones, and customer enquiries while they fart about in teh warehouse means I WILL FARK UP THE ACCOUTNS..

so over this week i want to go home,
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Charlie73 wrote:GOTD: trying to freakin reconcile accounts but being left as the only person in teh god damn office in a company that seems to be incapable of understanding that answering the phones, and customer enquiries while they fart about in teh warehouse means I WILL FARK UP THE ACCOUTNS..

so over this week i want to go home,
:smt056

I hear you loud & clear.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
witty_pseudonym

my head feels like its in a vice...and we're out of panadole. :(
cha_chaos

Post by cha_chaos »

mmmm.... i er... drank 5 red bull last night....

i dont even know why :?

but i feel the same as any day anyway, im just pissed off it didnt make me any less sleeping last night :evil:

The rubber plant was surprised. If the rubber plant could have spoken, it wouldn't have said anything. That's how surprised the rubber plant was.
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

GOTD:

I try not to be too serious on mb.c, but my gotd is one that I know could have been avoided (somehow... I will alway wonder "what if...").

I'm about to go to the funeral of a friend who was smart, talented, funny and loved. He had so much potential. He took his life last Saturday.

Anyone out there who has had thoughts of self-harm: you may think that you are a burden to yourself/to others. You may think that you are in a black hole that there is no escape from, but please don't give up. You are needed and loved more than you will ever know.

RIP Neil.

That is all.
deviant

Post by deviant »

^^ :(

that's really sad......
cha_chaos

Post by cha_chaos »

C.I.A. wrote:GOTD:

I try not to be too serious on mb.c, but my gotd is one that I know could have been avoided (somehow... I will alway wonder "what if...").

I'm about to go to the funeral of a friend who was smart, talented, funny and loved. He had so much potential. He took his life last Saturday.

Anyone out there who has had thoughts of self-harm: you may think that you are a burden to yourself/to others. You may think that you are in a black hole that there is no escape from, but please don't give up. You are needed and loved more than you will ever know.

RIP Neil.

That is all.
I'm so sorry to here that :(
Hope you're hanging in ok :smt056

witty_pseudonym

:(

truer words never spoken lady. hope you're ok. my thoughts are with his family and friends. x
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

My thoughts go out to ya!!!! :cry:
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

C.I.A. wrote:GOTD:

RIP Neil.

That is all.
O honey :cry:

I am so sorry and sad to hear that...... You are right it is those of us left behind that then take up their pain...... Hugs and Kisses to you......
lynt

Post by lynt »

My lady's gone for the weekend :(
Charlie73

Post by Charlie73 »

lynt wrote:My lady's gone for the weekend :(
:(

And an awsome lady she is at that.......
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

RIP mate

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by C.I.A. on Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

Bah. I just clippered my hair and i accidently used the attachment. If you see me out and about I can assure you I have NOT joined a neo-nazi crew.
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

Couldn't sleep in.
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

hang over..

nice new av D
...and basically that's the situation
Lauer

Post by Lauer »

got 3 assignments due by thursday, still awake, hoping the next few days are easy on me!
aspekt

Post by aspekt »

spending all weekend at uni for the study tour i'm going on.
then getting "volunteered" to put together the presentation that we have to present to the university in vietnam because i'm a design student.
There's no justice, just us.
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

work
...and basically that's the situation
calstro

Post by calstro »

Mellogs wrote:work
el scripto
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Getting inviting to my Grandma's 80th on the Sat night before the actual party. Awesome.

Spending 2 hours there and not one single syllable being uttered to me from my mum.

Double Awesome that is.... or perhaps its priceless :?
lynt

Post by lynt »

CAN'T PEOPLE IN THIS CITY FUCKING DRIVE?

That's twice in as many days I've almost been side-swiped off the road by some over-zealous fuckwit trying to get 1 car closer to the red lights on Punt Road.

Seriously people. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN.

:twisted:

Bike
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:Getting inviting to my Grandma's 80th on the Sat night before the actual party. Awesome.

Spending 2 hours there and not one single syllable being uttered to me from my mum.

Double Awesome that is.... or perhaps its priceless :?
:smt056

I don't think that there is a cure for idiotitis yet.... but hang in there babe, miracles do happen :wink:
cha_chaos

Post by cha_chaos »

lynt wrote:

Bike
:scr1pt:
I'm aiming to get my motor bike license within a month or two, cannot wait. City traffic will be a breeze and no parking tickets!!! 8)

mrj

Post by mrj »

answered some questions for a career guidance book thingy about a year (or even more ago) where they ask a whole bunch of different professions what its like to do their job.

Stumbled across the book today and its called Carrer FAQ's but is written

career faqs

which if you read it quickly enough (such as the website name) looks suspiciously like "career fags". And there amongst the listed "career fags" is my name in plain english for all to see

:smt100
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

:lol: :lol: sorry

:lol: :lol: oh dear.
cha_chaos

Post by cha_chaos »

:smt043

absolute gold

witty_pseudonym

can't absorb anything i read because i'm stressed. stressed because i can't absorb anything i read.

:cry:
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

oh babe :smt056

Get out in the sun and have a break, like for an hour.

Good luck
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

now that my brain is functioning better this week, i have discovered more and more that the person who sat in my spot while i was away did mmmmm what? well what they did do so far that i have gone through i have had to fix up :x bloody hell!!!

AND they said they were fuckin bored in the first two weeks and they didn't do ANY of the things i left for them; cos two of my big bosses were away, hence the boredom, and hence why i fuckin left the things for them to do :x

ahhhh well....at least it makes me look good :P
ShiKung

Post by ShiKung »

lynt wrote:CAN'T PEOPLE IN THIS CITY FUCKING DRIVE?

That's twice in as many days I've almost been side-swiped off the road by some over-zealous fuckwit trying to get 1 car closer to the red lights on Punt Road.

Seriously people. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN.

Bike
talk to Mugen!!

Wrote off his car on the weekend somehow. BUMMER!

GRIPE = Stress and trying to learn new technique's of dealing with it!!