Gripe thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

It's pre-gig time - and my fuckin records aren't here yet!! I've waited over a week now :evil:
Better be here 2moz, or someone in England is gonna get their ass wooped via phone at approx 10am English time!! :twisted:
marcus

Post by marcus »

Little Evil wrote:It's pre-gig time - and my fuckin records aren't here yet!! I've waited over a week now :evil:
Better be here 2moz, or someone in England is gonna get their ass wooped via phone at approx 10am English time!! :twisted:
Haven't had any probs from my usual sources. Even had cases of order on Tues arrive on Fri.
Stylus Radio :: Every 2nd Sunday :: 6-8pm AEST :: http://www.nsbradio.co.uk
Little Evil

Post by Little Evil »

marcus wrote:
Little Evil wrote:It's pre-gig time - and my fuckin records aren't here yet!! I've waited over a week now :evil:
Haven't had any probs from my usual sources. Even had cases of order on Tues arrive on Fri.
Yeah, well that's why we never play the same records. :wink:
Mellogs

Post by Mellogs »

having a massive night last night, and paying for it this morning.
...and basically that's the situation
Amick

Post by Amick »

getting up 3 hours earlier than you planned too :(
Amick

Post by Amick »

Oh and the naughty North Korean Regime...

Quote from an article i read on http://www.news.com.au

Meanwhile, North Korea threatened a nuclear missile attack if existing trade and financial sanctions were not dropped, but also offered to return to disarmament negotiations.

"We hope the situation will be resolved before an unfortunate incident of us firing a nuclear missile comes," said an unnamed North Korean official quoted by South Korea's Yonhap news agency.

Most foreign analysts believe such an attack to be outside North Korea's current capabilities, but that has not stopped the Stalinist regime regularly threatening to turn Japanese and mainland US cities into "seas of fire".

:shock:

Where's Captain Planet when you need him?
mrj

Post by mrj »

Can you blame them though. I mean that seriously.

the US continues to maintain that they have the sole right to first nuclear strike to ensure that the US has unimpeded access to key resources and to protect national interests. This isn't me interpreting words either, the Bush regime is on record as publicly stating that.

So basically the US has said that they have the right to blow up whoever the hell they want so that they can steal their shit, or wipe out a perceived threat.

On this basis I don't think anyone can aruge with North Korea's position. The are developing or have developed nuclear weapons so that the US is deterred from doing whatever the hell they want to them. The North Korean ambassador to Australia pretty much said to the Australian press that very thing, he said that his country was under threat from nuclear attack from the US, and that his country was developing nuclear weapons as a result.

I don't see how North Korea had any other choice.
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

mrj wrote:Can you blame them though. I mean that seriously.

the US continues to maintain that they have the sole right to first nuclear strike to ensure that the US has unimpeded access to key resources and to protect national interests. This isn't me interpreting words either, the Bush regime is on record as publicly stating that.

So basically the US has said that they have the right to blow up whoever the hell they want so that they can steal their shit, or wipe out a perceived threat.

On this basis I don't think anyone can aruge with North Korea's position. The are developing or have developed nuclear weapons so that the US is deterred from doing whatever the hell they want to them. The North Korean ambassador to Australia pretty much said to the Australian press that very thing, he said that his country was under threat from nuclear attack from the US, and that his country was developing nuclear weapons as a result.

I don't see how North Korea had any other choice.

Its the American way

Free trade- everyone must reduce their tarrifs except us

Democracy- we need to spread democracy except our electoral system is fucked you can win the popular vote here and still not be president or our supreme court will just interject and make the person with less vote president.

Bill of right- only applies when we say it does.

Terrorism- arhhh state sponsered terrorism doesn't count, terrorism only comes from Islam and israel only acts in self defence.

I could go on but you get the point
Ides-GotFunk?

Post by Ides-GotFunk? »

GOTD:
You may be bringing sexy back
but you're still as effeminate as ever

http://www.myspace.com/got_funk

Feb 15 (07)::FK5 vs THUNDERBALL
Nov 24 (07)::REPHRASE

27 DEC :: MBBB returns!!!
MAR 2010 :: WMC USA :D

ides :smt055 parov stelar
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

^^ :lol: :lol
witty_pseudonym

Post by witty_pseudonym »

i have an essay due today and i haven't started.

:lol:

i love this time of year.

and another gripe - my constant griping about uni. I'm sorry...really i am. it'll be over soon and i promise not to bitch about anything for a while. i'm as sick of myself as you guys probably are. :? :roll:
kronz
Location: so a family walks into a talent agent and the talent agent says "what's your act"?

Post by kronz »

witty_pseudonym wrote:i have an essay due today and i haven't started.

:lol:

i love this time of year.

and another gripe - my constant griping about uni. I'm sorry...really i am. it'll be over soon and i promise not to bitch about anything for a while. i'm as sick of myself as you guys probably are. :? :roll:
Dont stress i gripe about uni all the time and not only in this thread. see the plus one thread or the krust thread for examples.
Ani

Post by Ani »

it's october... uni is one big gripe. I have over 10,000 words written so far, only another 2000-5000 to go! Getting there. My biggest problem right now is not misinterpreting a paper written by the man who will be marking my thesis *stress*!!!!
gnat

Post by gnat »

Absolutely.Totally.Unmotivated.At.Work

Almost daring them to sack me at the mo
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

:lol: how are you daring them? playing chicken in the hallways and such?
cj the taniwha

Post by cj the taniwha »

hayfever.

soooooo tired all the time and run down, medication not working that well loving the summer weather and sunshine, maybe i should try accupuncture, 'cept i hate needles. :cry:
Back from the desert to stir things up a little :)
nic

Post by nic »

^ yes, today is teh first day for me of this, hot, windy, hell.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

i have been sneezing since last weeks hot day :? stupid trees with those little things that come of em that fly around and make you sneeze
gnat

Post by gnat »

Lizkins wrote::lol: how are you daring them? playing chicken in the hallways and such?
Um, doing essentially half of what I'm supposed to but still flat out

Meeting my boss tomorrow to get some time off, plead the fifth on why I haven't done many things I should have

:wink:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
breaksRbest

Post by breaksRbest »

fuckin' Google.
I think I am, Therefore I am. I think
kronz

Post by kronz »

I hate stats its boring the fuck out of me. It is such a dry subject there is absolutly nothing that is slightly interesting.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

gnat wrote:
Lizkins wrote::lol: how are you daring them? playing chicken in the hallways and such?
Um, doing essentially half of what I'm supposed to but still flat out

Meeting my boss tomorrow to get some time off, plead the fifth on why I haven't done many things I should have

well that should definitely work a treat :smt045
gaz

Post by gaz »

The internet is so distracting. Especially when i have bidness to tend. Everytime i get a mental block i find myself seeing whats happened in the last half hour or looking for music on the internet. I fear procrastination will be the death of me.
Ides-GotFunk?

Post by Ides-GotFunk? »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:^^ :lol: :lol
dont lol me :cry: what an anti-climax
it shoulda been a hip-shaking, window ledge jumping appearance only

;)

here's a lil sumfin for G.Kitty...

stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

:coffee: ...YAWN...

I could sleep for a week :? :smt015
ghetto kitty

Post by ghetto kitty »

Ides-GotFunk? wrote: here's a lil sumfin for G.Kitty...

why thankyou ides > but i dont get it?

is that where i should send the people who piss me off??

kronz

Post by kronz »

I have a mate that calls me every day asking if i want to go for a beer. Now i like beer but not in the middle of the day every day. I would if i could, but i have a life, things to do, work to be done etc.

Mind you i am gonna go for one today coz its suck a beer drinking day, i just need to get this fucking stats assignment finished. :naka:
GO CATS! GO CATS!
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

GOTD:

You can all have today. I am over it. I spent a miserable morning chipping away at the base of a contaminated sludge pit while hot winds blew clouds of shit over me.

And when I say shit, I mean shit.

Remediating a former sewerage farm. Take your windy hot days, you cruel, evil summer gods.

I shake my fist at you as I stand here; a turd reborn in human form.

...."and then was born a form. It appeared formed of woman, but it was posessed of the stench of all of the evlis and sins of the underworld, and was stained the colour of the blood of Beelzebub... and the people catching public transport wailed and gnashed their teeth, for this form walked amongst them all... and they all knew, that day, that deamons wandered amongst mankind..."

The Gospel According to Cia, verses 23:25.
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
cha_chaos

Post by cha_chaos »

stovequeen wrote::coffee: ...YAWN...

I could sleep for a week :? :smt015
:scr1pt: and i havnt even been exercising like usual(which used to make me tired the day after), and im getting more tired! it doesnt make sense :?

The rubber plant was surprised. If the rubber plant could have spoken, it wouldn't have said anything. That's how surprised the rubber plant was.
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

Exercise actually makes you more energised i reckon.
cha_chaos

Post by cha_chaos »

yeeeeeeaaahhh, for a short time after, but i used to ride my horses then would be totally exhausted, then i gave myself a break and it got better, but now its coming back... need some... kind.. of... boosty drink thing? *shrugs*

The rubber plant was surprised. If the rubber plant could have spoken, it wouldn't have said anything. That's how surprised the rubber plant was.
stovequeen

Post by stovequeen »

cha_chaos wrote:yeeeeeeaaahhh, for a short time after, but i used to ride my horses then would be totally exhausted, then i gave myself a break and it got better, but now its coming back... need some... kind.. of... boosty drink thing? *shrugs*
aspekt

Post by aspekt »

stovequeen wrote:Exercise actually makes you more energised i reckon.
yeah it does. I went riding for an hour before work last week and i felt awesome all day.
the problem this week is getting to bed early enough to catch up on sleep and get up an hour and a half earlier than i normally would o_0
There's no justice, just us.
Lizkins
Junior Vice President

Post by Lizkins »

C.I.A. wrote:GOTD:

You can all have today. I am over it. I spent a miserable morning chipping away at the base of a contaminated sludge pit while hot winds blew clouds of shit over me.

Remediating a former sewerage farm. Take your windy hot days, you cruel, evil summer gods.

...."and then was born a form. It appeared formed of woman, but it was posessed of the stench of all of the evlis and sins of the underworld, and was stained the colour of the blood of Beelzebub... and the people catching public transport wailed and gnashed their teeth, for this form walked amongst them all... and they all knew, that day, that deamons wandered amongst mankind..."

The Gospel According to Cia, verses 23:25.

oh dear..... :lol:

Big J - get the squidgy and water bucket, you and CIA have a hot date tonight! :wink:
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

Lady, I thankyou for all that you do for the good of our dear country and world. Your tireless efforts and efforts involving shit, deserve more than a fat pay cheque. :smt056

You poor thing though :shock:
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:

Your tireless efforts and efforts involving shit, deserve more than a fat pay cheque. :

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear. I may have killed any hope of ever having intimate relations with anyone ever again.

Oh dear.

What have I done, Sammy??? My deepest, darkest secret, revealed to the world.

The work I do is shit.

I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

C.I.A. wrote:
Lil MiSbreaks wrote:

Your tireless efforts and efforts involving shit, deserve more than a fat pay cheque. :

Oh dear. I may have killed any hope of ever having intimate relations with anyone ever again.

Oh dear.

The work I do is shit.

Maybe you can start a new catch phrase - Shit is sexy. We all do it.

:? this is why i dont work in advertising.
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Lil MiSbreaks wrote:
C.I.A. wrote:
Lil MiSbreaks wrote: Your tireless efforts and efforts involving shit, deserve more than a fat pay cheque. :

Oh dear.

The work I do is shit.

Maybe you can start a new catch phrase - Shit is sexy. We all do it.

:? this is why i dont work in advertising.

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

See this is why I post this shit...

Legends like you come along and make me larf.

:InsertMoreShitHumourHere:

Thanks lady!! You rock &/or roll and have made me grin from ear to ear for the first time today.

Edit... stuck a heart in the wrong place. Wanted it .....

hereish :smt049

Ides-GotFunk?

Post by Ides-GotFunk? »

ghetto kitty wrote:
Ides-GotFunk? wrote: here's a lil sumfin for G.Kitty...

why thankyou ides > but i dont get it?

is that where i should send the people who piss me off??

no just the people in DENIAL [ref. gripe of the yesterday, i'm way outta time today oops!]

gnat

Post by gnat »

:smt098

That was me biatch

:smt043
kronz

Post by kronz »

OMG i got ditched by a mate that wanted to go for beers. He didn't even call. I called him to say WTF and he was like "nah sorry i'm doing something else". CUNT
GO CATS! GO CATS!
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

^^quality person there :?
Lil MiSbreaks

Post by Lil MiSbreaks »

C.I.A. wrote:[
See this is why I post this shit...

Legends like you come along and make me larf.

:InsertMoreShitHumourHere:

Thanks lady!! You rock &/or roll and have made me grin from ear to ear for the first time today.
fuckin fannytastic.

gripe :arrow: BU eh... what a day.
Ides-GotFunk?

Post by Ides-GotFunk? »

gnat wrote:
Exactly- ides is annoying. if i have to keep pulling her up on her mistakes ill shoot her

What's denile?

:smt056
THIS IS DENIAL :P

sorry babe if actually stopped to read properly for once.... egypt is all yours

cha_chaos

Post by cha_chaos »

kronz wrote:OMG i got ditched by a mate that wanted to go for beers. He didn't even call. I called him to say WTF and he was like "nah sorry i'm doing something else". CUNT
:shock: ditch that bitch, no respect

aspekt

Post by aspekt »

1. Dandruff
One who always ditches, or "flakes," hence the name dandruff; usually for an insufficient reason, getting the hopes up of friends and family and ditching them for materialistic sluts.
There's no justice, just us.
deviant

Post by deviant »

Speaking of which... my gripe is dandruff... getting fucken bad lately. :(
cammo

Post by cammo »

deviant wrote:Speaking of which... my gripe is dandruff... getting fucken bad lately. :(
haed n shoulders buddy
clean up ya act flakey
gaz

Post by gaz »

head n shoulders smells like bubblegum.

Doesnt taste like it tho.
calstro

Post by calstro »

Optus suspended my home cable account due to me uploading too much.

:(

Annoyed cause they wont tell you how much you are allowed to upload.

Can anyone recommend a good broadband provider that allows large uploads or at least stipulates a limit?