Parklife hits Melbourne

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

*catalyst wrote:
andy_hoffman wrote:oh and does anyone know who did the remix of that Alan Braxe & Fred Falke tune? It was in the stanton warriors set.
I too need further direction on this matter.

-lachie
Spoke to dom and he sorted out the tracks for me...
What a great day that was - the Mayor of Melbourne introducing me - who'd have thought...

The first track is the breaks mix of Jose Gonzalez's Crosses and the 2nd one you mentioned is an Aquasky booty of the alan Brax 'intro' tune. Both our now out on vinyl....hope that helps.
...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus
ukime

Post by ukime »

Coldcut made my year with Timber live. Fuckn ey.
"I have ridden the mighty moon worm." - Al Gore.
gnat

Post by gnat »

Alrighty then, here we go:

Aint no jungle gig innit?

Dude... :shock:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
DBoy

Post by DBoy »

:lol: Guyno and me were coming from the opposite direction when you were following that dude. WE almost feel over. Classic.

you got more up somewhere Nat?
zebra

Post by zebra »

gnat wrote:Image

Aint no jungle gig innit?
:smt006
It is distinguished by its striking pattern of black or dark brown stripes alternating with white. In size and body form it is intermediate between the larger horse and the smaller ass.The zebra's natural enemies are the lion and the leopard.
gnat

Post by gnat »

:hahaha:

Herro Mr Zebra. Believe I caught some of your jungley mates on film also..

D, I KNOW. Saw him and was like WTAF and was fumbling trying to get my camera out. Shoulda got him from the front though- you could see PUBES! :shock: :shock:

I have a gold pic of a chick with half her arse hanging out too but I'll get banned if I post it or it'll end up being someone's mate.

Seriously, please think twice about the hipster jeans if you have a fat arse, so all our sakes

or you will be picced and posted :twisted:

The rest up on Flickr babe, check it- you have access to the Members Lounge :wink:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
Grey Son

Post by Grey Son »

mmmmmmmmmmmuffin tops!!
Well at least i will be the fattest guy on the street gettin a boat
HEY HEY HEY im gettin a boat!!!!
www.myspace.com/greysonsoul