the Hardy will eat a million cockroaches for $50,000 thread

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
mecka

the Hardy will eat a million cockroaches for $50,000 thread

Post by mecka »

its true, came up in conversation.

should i set up a paypal account to accept donations?
quick

Post by quick »

i'm in for fitty
I kissed a squirrel and I liked it... taste of her acorn chapstick
almax

Post by almax »

are they going to be collected from brown alley?
CoB

Post by CoB »

what happens if u do not aquire the required funds, required for aquiring the required amount of cocroaches required in aquiring for the.. aquiring in the mouth..

umm sorry..
my brain stepped out for a moment, i believe what he was trying to say is what happens if you dont get the $.. will u eat a proporttionate amount
o/ . . . \o . . . -o . o- . \o/ \o/
deviant

Post by deviant »

quick wrote:i'm in for fitty thousand
settled then.... bring on the eating
Last edited by deviant on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
obliveus

Post by obliveus »

almax wrote:are they going to be collected from brown alley?
:lol:
flippo

Post by flippo »

so Hardy would eat a cockroack for 5 cents, lol.
FoundationStepper

Post by FoundationStepper »

that works out to only 5c per cockroach right? so ill give him a dollar to eat 20 of the fuckers. as long as they are from my house

edit - great minds and all that flippo
Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

Actually works out to $20 per roach. More than some folks get for an hour's work.
flippo

Post by flippo »

Special Hegg wrote:Actually works out to $20 per roach. More than some folks get for an hour's work.

maths fail
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

yes hegg, $20 would be 20 million bucks! life should not be that easy for him.

50 grand aint a lot boys

you could boil the cockroaches into a thick stew that would be food for a month, you'd hate anything touching your mouth after that, but 50 Gs for a month of torture...
Lephrenic

Post by Lephrenic »

Grammar fail. :oops:

I thought it was $50,000 cockroaches for a million bucks.

Now that I might consider. Hardy, I think you're selling yourself short.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

universal sea wrote:yes hegg, $20 would be 20 million bucks! life should not be that easy for him.

50 grand aint a lot boys

you could boil the cockroaches into a thick stew that would be food for a month, you'd hate anything touching your mouth after that, but 50 Gs for a month of torture...
I was just gonna eat the fuckers live.

I'll eat 500 roaches for $1000 if the $50,000 isn't raised.
enigneyratorelknaw

Post by enigneyratorelknaw »

Kack the Cockroach

Kack is small. She is an insect.

She does not bite or sting. She does not chase other insects for her food. But she will eat dead creatures if she finds them.

Kack will eat ANYTHING. She also has disgusting table manners. Kack is a common cockroach.

She is brown and black. Like all insects, she has six legs. Her legs have tiny hairs on them, and she can run REALLY fast when she wants to hide. She has very long feelers at the front of her body.

Cockroaches have to hide from lots of enemies.

Spiders will catch them and kill them and eat them. Small lizards eat cockroaches. Frogs eat cockroaches. Dogs and cats will eat cockroaches if they can catch them.

There are even places in the world where cockroach is a delicacy for people to eat!

Not all cockroaches are like Kack. Most types of cockroaches do not live anywhere near people. There are thousands of kinds of cockroaches, but only a few types that live around people. THEY can be real pests.

Kack does not care where she finds food. She eats anything she can. It does not matter to her if her food is dirty, or if she gets it in a rubbish bin. She would even be happy to get into the bird cage and eat the bird droppings. Cockroaches have been known to eat human hair, or paper.

If Kack could not find any food to eat, it wouldn't matter because she could live on just water for about three months. People cannot do that! But people have MUCH better table manners than cockroaches!

Cockroaches have been around since long before the dinosaurs. Some cockroaches can fly, but not Kack. She is just a common cockroach. But Kack could live in just about any place that people do.

Kack thinks people are just wonderful! She lives inside the wall of an old house. There are hundreds of other cockroaches living there, too. Cockroaches think people are wonderful, but they think other cockroaches are great to be with. During the day Kack and her friends hide.

When it gets dark Kack will sneak out into the kitchen to see what she can find to eat. She has strong legs with tiny sticky patches on the end and she can climb up smooth surfaces like cupboards. Kack has a very flat body. She can fit into tiny holes and cracks.

Yippee! Somebody had chocolate cake for supper and left the plate with the rest of the cake sitting on the cupboard. Kack and all her friends rush towards the plate. They ALL have the most awful table manners. They make lots of saliva so they can eat, and some of the saliva spills onto the chocolate cake. That wouldn't be so bad, but the last meal Kack and her friends had came from the rubbish bin. It was really old, yucky, smelly catfood that had been left on the cat's dish too long. There were millions of germs in it.

Now there are millions of germs on the chocolate cake, too. The germs won't hurt Kack and her friends, but they might make the person who eats the chocolate cake sick.

After Kack and her friends have a feast, they clean themselves carefully. They might have millions of germs inside, but they make sure they are clean on the outside. If they do not keep clean, they can get too dry. They don't like that. But they are not so careful about what they use for a toilet. ANYWHERE will do, for Kack and her friends. Right on top of the food while they are busy eating is just perfect. In fact, they usually use the food they are sitting on to eat as their toilet.

I TOLD you she had disgusting table manners! It is bad manners for people to burp at the table, but what cockroaches do is even worse. Yuck!

No wonder people don't like Kack and her friends!

Off they all run onto the kitchen sink, where there are some nice wet dishes. They get some of the moisture from them. And they leave lots of germs behind them, too. There is a piece of soap on the sink. That tastes good, too! And a couple of spots of cooking oil. Yummy!

Kack and her friends will eat absolutely anything! Once she found some glue that had spilt out of a jar. It was delicious! She can also eat paper.

Oh dear! Someone is coming! Most of the cockroaches are gone by the time the light is turned on.

One of them was not so lucky. He was in the middle of the kitchen floor. He did not get away. He got squashed by a big foot in a slipper.

The owner of the house does not like cockroaches! Nobody does!

"Oh, kack!" He said. "A cockroach!"v But Kack had disappeared even before he had come into the kitchen and put the light on. They can sense sound and light and movement far better than humans can. As soon as that happens, Kack and her friends are off! She is so small and flat she can fit into a tiny crack in the wall.

Nobody likes cockroaches (except the other cockroaches, that is). Everyone thinks they are horrible and dirty and disgusting.

Well, they do not look pretty. Kack is an insect, and so is a butterfly. No one would want to squash a pretty butterfly! But Kack does not look anything like a pretty butterfly. Cockroaches are very efficient creatures.

Kack looks just like the cockroaches that were around even before the dinosaurs. They haven't changed a bit.

But the dinosaurs - well, they are all gone.

And cockroaches are not really dirty! Kack spends as much time cleaning and grooming herself as the household cat. But nobody wants to stroke her and tell her she's beautiful.

Even though Kack keeps herself clean on the outside, inside she carries millions of germs. If she picked up something nasty in a hospital or from something dead and decomposed, she could make a lot of people sick.

Kack does not bite and she does not sting. But she is not a nice creature to share a house with. There are lots of other cockroaches that are not the same as Kack. Many of them live in the bush. Some grow very big.

Kack will never be very big. If she hid behind a hen's egg no one would see her.

When Kack mates with a male cockroach and then lays eggs, they will be in an egg sac that she can carry in her body until the baby cockroaches hatch. They will look just like her, except they will be much smaller. When Kack was small, every now and then she would shed her old skin, just like a snake does.

When she wriggled out of the old skin, she was white, not dark brown. But after a little while her new outer shell went dark and hard.

Kack is an insect, and she wears her skeleton on the outside, not the inside. She has wings, but doesn't fly. Some cockroaches can fly.

Kack is not pretty, and she has the most disgusting table manners. People do NOT like cockroaches like Kack. They try all sorts of ways to kill them. People spend lots of money trying to kill cockroaches. But they are still around.

After all, they outlived the dinosaurs. Tiny little bugs who don't even bite or sting - and they outlived great big T Rex, with his teeth and claws! They will probably be around a long time after there are no more people to try and kill them with insecticides and poison and all sorts of other things.

Cockroaches are very tough creatures, even if people think they look disgusting and try all kinds of ways to get rid of them. But we can help keep creatures like Kack out of our homes by always covering food or putting it away so it's hard for cockroaches to get at it.

:teef:
almax

Post by almax »

Hardy wrote:
universal sea wrote:yes hegg, $20 would be 20 million bucks! life should not be that easy for him.

50 grand aint a lot boys

quoted because that could be arranged, everyone chuck in $20 i will
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

enigneyratorelknaw wrote:Kack the Cockroach

Kack is small. She is an insect.

She does not bite or sting. She does not chase other insects for her food. But she will eat dead creatures if she finds them.

Kack will eat ANYTHING. She also has disgusting table manners. Kack is a common cockroach.

She is brown and black. Like all insects, she has six legs. Her legs have tiny hairs on them, and she can run REALLY fast when she wants to hide. She has very long feelers at the front of her body.

Cockroaches have to hide ... ...
They left out one thing: Kack is going down... INTO MA BELLY!!!!
enigneyratorelknaw

Post by enigneyratorelknaw »

Image=Image
spazz

Post by spazz »

I is also down for $20.
Jinx

Post by Jinx »

almax wrote:
Hardy wrote:

50 grand aint a lot boys

quoted because that could be arranged, everyone chuck in $20 i will
$1000 is very achievable beaters...
FoundationStepper

wheres he gonna get 500. anyway, what are the terms on over what period he eats them. and the size of them...

i dont want to put money down on some vegas swindle
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

FoundationStepper wrote:wheres he gonna get 500. anyway, what are the terms on over what period he eats them. and the size of them...

1. I will not be supplying the cockroaches
2. They will be eaten over a short period, and in ONE sitting
3. I will not be determining size, I will eat what is put in front of me.

There is no trickery here, I promise value for money.
FoundationStepper

alright then! whos gathering 500 of the fellas?
flippo

Post by flippo »

delicious
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

Hardy, can I suggest you find an entomological supplier. Roaches that are trapped may have recently eaten a bait and will therefore be chock-full of poison (possibly not v. toxic to them, but highly toxic to your good self). Also, can I suggest roach anasthesia prior to being eaten?? V. easy, just pop em in the freezer for 1/2 an hour. They just go to sleep. Much nicer for them than seeing your ugly mug a micro-second before crunch time. :teef:
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

flippo wrote:Image

delicious

Oooohh... is that one of the native QLD roaches?? I want one as a pet!!
I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede."
flippo

Post by flippo »

C.I.A. wrote: Also, can I suggest roach anasthesia prior to being eaten??
pffft
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

C.I.A. wrote:

delicious

Get fucked! I couldn't eat 500 of those in one sitting!
flippo

Post by flippo »

you will not determine the size, you will eat what is put in front of you
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

flippo wrote:
pffft
:smt075

Just because it doesn't have a backbone doesn't mean that it should have to see Tom's face before it dies.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

flippo wrote:you will not determine the size, you will eat what is put in front of you
FINE THEN YOU JERK!!!
flippo

Post by flippo »

C.I.A. wrote:
flippo wrote:
pffft

Just because it doesn't have a backbone doesn't mean that it should have to see Tom's face before it dies.
trophic domination rights fail
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

I too will chip in twenty bucks

Ask JPS about cockroaches, he knows real cockroaches like the ones in Singapore, not the shit little australian ones

so that 500 roaches, normal ones, will feel and taste like 10,000
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

universal sea wrote:I too will chip in twenty bucks

Ask JPS about cockroaches, he knows real cockroaches like the ones in Singapore, not the shit little australian ones

so that 500 roaches, normal ones, will feel and taste like 10,000
AH C'MARN!!! The dudes on Fear Factor only had to eat 6 of them big ones $50,000!
flippo

Post by flippo »

universal sea wrote: Ask JPS about cockroaches, he knows real cockroaches like the ones in Singapore, not the shit little australian ones
we have the world's largest cockroch :)
mrj

Post by mrj »

C.I.A. wrote:

delicious

:smt018
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

flippo wrote:
C.I.A. wrote:
flippo wrote: pffft

trophic domination rights fail
Biomass trumps Backbones.
PahMaLa

Post by PahMaLa »

:shock: But I'll pitch in some dollahs for sure!!
Charlie73
Location: Somewhere between South @ North.... Melbourne that is

Post by Charlie73 »

Hardy wrote:
FoundationStepper wrote:wheres he gonna get 500. anyway, what are the terms on over what period he eats them. and the size of them...

1. I will not be supplying the cockroaches
2. They will be eaten over a short period, and in ONE sitting
3. I will not be determining size, I will eat what is put in front of me.

There is no trickery here, I promise value for money.
Then consider me down......down town....
mecka

Post by mecka »

this is the best thread ever.
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

I'm getting amped. Start throwing down yer dollars peeps! I GUARANTEE a great show!
mrj

Post by mrj »

I had heard that Hardy swallowed a lot of cock, but this is ridiculous
He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up.
universal sea

Post by universal sea »

lets film it and raise money for charity
Hardy

Post by Hardy »

universal sea wrote:lets film it and raise money for charity
If you cats raise $1500, i'll give half to charity
gnat

Post by gnat »

lol hardy are you serious?!!

filthy fuckers, i hate them

funny thread, will read again
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
almax

Post by almax »

OK time to get this ball rolling, roll call of people who would donate $20 to this cause, we need at least 50 people or it will have to 25 people donating $40, so put an * next to your name if you're willing willing to donate $40 also.

Almax* (*will donate $40 if required)
deviant

Post by deviant »

Almax* (*will donate $40 if required)
deviant*

where are we going to get 500 'roaches?
gnat

Post by gnat »

:silent:

i'll happily donate but couldn't watch him eat em

this is a joke, surely, although...
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss
almax

Post by almax »

deviant wrote:Almax* (*will donate $40 if required)
deviant*

where are we going to get 500 'roaches?
well i know we could get crickets from pet food suppliers, they may be almost as good...
C.I.A.

Post by C.I.A. »

http://www.insectfarm.com.au/april2002.htm

But they'll be pricey, cos they are meant to be pets.
almax

Post by almax »

look at those fat little fuckers, i dont think Hardy could even eat 100 of those let alone 1000 in one sitting, this may have to be a weekly event untill he gets through them all :lol: