Diabolique - Balkansky (Bulg) - Sun May 31 - My Aeon

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
wilks

Diabolique - Balkansky (Bulg) - Sun May 31 - My Aeon

Post by wilks »

PTA Productions
are proud to present
BALKANSKY aka COOH (born Ivan Shopov) started playing bass guitar in a hardcore-metal band when at 16 and got involved with creating electronic music at the age of 18. Producing Drum And Bass for 9 years, now at the age of 25, he has 19 vinyl and 8 CD releases.

Together with Valery Sholevski (Ogonek), in 2002 he began intense promotion of drum and bass in the boarders of Bulgaria, sending “patriotic” messages to the young generation and playing a lot in the busiest clubs in Sofia (the capital city of Bulgaria.), mainly with the H.M.S.U. crew.

As time passed by, his style improved significantly until he finally adopted the contemporary hard and dark dnb sound. With a lot of hard work behind his back, Cooh is now releasing for some of the well known and most respected drum and bass labels like Position Chrome, Obscene , Offkey, Commercial Suicide, Subsistenz, PRSPCT, Obsessions, LB , Sinuous, TOV, G2, Bass Rejects and many more.

His energetic authored tracks are often played by leading artists in the genre: Raiden, The Panacea, Dylan, Limewax, Gain, Audio, BSE, Tech itch, Future Prophecies, Evol Intent, Counterstrike, Vengeanze, Proket, The Sect, Infiltrata, EBK, etc.

Cooh has had appearances in many parts of the world. So far he has played in Russia, France, Belgium, Spain, Slovenia, Poland, Germany,Holland,Austria and Romania, and is booked for performing in England, Hungary, Ukraine and Italy….and soon to be Australia . He has a special ability that allows him make the crowds go crazy. He loves to share his own emotions with the people on the dance floor.

Ivan has now turned his skills and unique energy to one of his main loves, Hard Smaking Dubstep, going under the guise BALKANSKY. With a Debut Album out just recently on Kuker Music and releases on Subtrakt you can be sure he’ll be bringing some smashing dubs to our shores.

http://www.myspace.com/dubalkansky

Catch him at the COOH Afterparty BBQ BASH….

Diabolique - Sun May 31 - 3pm
My Aeon - 791 Sydney Rd, Brunswick
$10 on the door

Balkansky (Bulg), Mark N, Paul Blackout, DJ Zeitgeist, Xehpa, Dave Quantize, Xian, Toapee, Lex, Punks On Junk, Jaymdee
I went to buy some camouflage pants the other day but I couldn't find any.
Izza

Re: Diabolique - Balkansky (Bulg) - Sun May 31 - My Aeon

Post by Izza »

I be there, even without the food included in the door tax

:smt003
Blaxter

Post by Blaxter »

Sunday Sessions are go!
Izza

Post by Izza »

Some seriously tasty tunes played, its official I can add dubstep to my list of music loves