TRUST US NYE @ Brown Alley - Fri Dec 31

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
ravejet

TRUST US NYE @ Brown Alley - Fri Dec 31

Post by ravejet »

NYE IS BACK !! - TRUST US !!!

Trust Us will be returning @ Brown Alley this NYE. With the lineup under maximum security, all we can reveal at the moment is that Against The Grain, Rock Like This, Darkbeat, Sunny, and the Brown Alley crew are behind this event, so you can rest assured this WILL be the go to party for all lovers of underground electronic music, and a must for those who wish to avoid the commercial, cheesey New Years party alternatives.

With last years NYD party over 2 venues @ Brown Alley and La Di Da showcasing one of the most diverse line ups of the year with Rennie Pilgrem, NAPT, Elite Force Derrick Carter, Anthony Pappa, D. Rameriz, just to name a few, which attracted close to 2,500 attendees, this years line-up promises to be even bigger and badder. NYE IS BACK !! - TRUST US !!

FIRST ROUND ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCED 9 AM MONDAY!

Tickets: http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=41492
Last edited by ravejet on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
armydawg1292 listen MR. I Play halo and i know what a good explosion looks like and that was expert!
kiss & tell

Re: TRUST US NYE @ Brown Alley - Fri Dec 31

Post by kiss & tell »

Armin Van Buureen or gtfo
FliP

Post by FliP »

gonna be a shit hot new years...!!!
ravejet

Post by ravejet »

Hey Guys,

We are very sorry for the late announcement today. (Our office was out of action all day)

So our First Round Line Up Announcement has landed and it includes the likes of:

Freestylers (UK)
FreQ Nasty(UK)
Soul Of Man (UK)
Sebastian Leger [LIVE] (France)
SLAM (UK)
Will Saul (UK)

+ MORE TBA

This is just our first round announcement of what we have install for you guys, so we hope you like what you see so far and we recommend for those of you who TRUST US we can let you know there is a fair bit more install for all.

We highly suggest you are very quick off the mark as we have released a special batch of “Super Saver Earlybird tickets” for our loyal crew which are (very limited) and will fly out the door with in the next day or two no doubt – so don’t hesitate TRUST US.

Also stay tuned for our next massive (Second Round) announcement of headline international acts which will be to follow in the near future.

Lets get this show on the road!!
;D
armydawg1292 listen MR. I Play halo and i know what a good explosion looks like and that was expert!
Harz

Post by Harz »

sweet lineup, Freqs tha man :clap: