Elite Force Revamps Dubstep tracks - Excision / Downlink

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
Resistance

Elite Force Revamps Dubstep tracks - Excision / Downlink

Post by Resistance »

I was sitting on a plane to Spain last year (how poetic!) en route to play one of the HUGE mega-knees-ups in Southern Spain to the breakbeat faithful & I started dabbling with a re-edit of Bar 9's 'Shaolin Style'. The savage wobble got me going & by the end of the flight I had a dubstepbreaks prototype knocked up.

Being an impulsive kind of fellow I dropped it that night & 6,000 mentalists went, well, mental, and thus began a run of re-fixes & re-rubs that topped the Beatport charts on several occasions this year & have smashed it for me from Perth to Toulouse and at all points in between.

The last installment of re-fixes has been picked up by the rather excellent Rottun Recordings and features two seriously dirty chunks of bass music.

Already with over 20,000 spins on SOUNDCLOUD they have dropped this week on BEATPORT. Give them a spin here ...

Excision - Subsonic (Elite Force Revamp)
BEATPORT
SOUNDCLOUD

Downlink - Emergency (Elite Force Revamp)
BEATPORT
SOUNDCLOUD

As a bonus & on a rather different tip, don't forget to pick up the FREE DOWNLOAD of my 2010 Revamp of Hardfloor's legendary acid track 'Acperience 2010' that I dropped via the FACEBOOK PAGE last week. You can grab the download right HERE.

Have a great week,
s
cuznmatt

Re: Elite Force Revamps Dubstep tracks - Excision / Downlink

Post by cuznmatt »

thanks for the heads up man.