new MEN IMITATING MACHINES video clip

This is the forum for all things Melbourne beats. Post your gigs and other Melbourne music related information here. Keep it about the music and music only, please keep on topic.
rowbatraft

new MEN IMITATING MACHINES video clip

Post by rowbatraft »

We shot this last year as a nod to the 30th anniversary of Back in Black and its finally ready!

Watch the posted video on YouTube.

Come check out our live set at NO ERA, second Wed of every month at Miss Libertine with the amazing Dysphemic and Miss Eliza (FREE!)

Here is some footage we shot this month

Watch the posted video on YouTube.

Hope to see you there!

http://www.menimitatingmachines.com
Cubist

Re: new MEN IMITATING MACHINES video clip

Post by Cubist »

Nice One. Is this Matt Rowbatraft who used to write DnB? I still got a CD of DnB from you I got around early 1990's at Syn FM I think when Fredy Mc Fly did a show there. If it's the same person...Was sick tunes man. Bigup!
andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

Cubist wrote:Nice One. Is this Matt Rowbatraft who used to write DnB? I still got a CD of DnB from you I got around early 1990's at Syn FM I think when Fredy Mc Fly did a show there. If it's the same person...Was sick tunes man. Bigup!
Same matty ;) I think i may even have a copy of this buried away somewhere.
...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus
Cubist

Post by Cubist »

Shit. Just re-read this. I meant early 2000's. I'm not that old lol.
andy_hoffman

Post by andy_hoffman »

Cubist wrote:Shit. Just re-read this. I meant early 2000's. I'm not that old lol.
It was a long time ago but i think it may have been pre 2000s even cos i remember listening to it before i finished high school.
...................................................................................................................................................
no more epilepsy raptor jesus
rowbatraft

Post by rowbatraft »

Thanks Cubist, yeah i remember going into SynFM a couple of times between 2001 and 2003 i think. Cheers for the bigups!