TRACKS - Saturday afternoons

Tips, hints, help, tech support, setups, systems and all things related to making phat beats. Post your latest production for all to hear & review. Or quiz the resident nerds about that tech problem you just can't figure out.
LukeMcD

TRACKS - Saturday afternoons

Post by LukeMcD »

I know this is not the place to be promoting but I feel this is directly relatec to you crew.
What you think?

TRACKS - Saturday afternoon from 2pm.

Here is you chance to take your musical goods to the market. The crew from aLive presents you with a new concept in dance music entertainment - TRACKS. Fresh underground producers that are usually locked away in their studios are now being given the chance to express themselves on a weekly basis. From your first rate, high profile producers down to the heart and soul type of music makers, twisting knobs for their own pleasure, TRACKS gives you it all. From 2pm every Saturday at Mi Casa a team of Dj’s and producers show you their goods. Our monthly event, aLive showcases the real deal live shows on a bigger scale so stay tuned for event details. For gigs or more info on aLive or TRACKS email Luke at [email protected] or [email protected]
You're the kind of person who reads things !

www.smashbangrecords.com
LukeMcD

Post by LukeMcD »

I find it interesting that there are so many people ou there making tunes but only a handful or so who actually want people to hear them.

Did I mention we will pay people?

This is not a charity event and as it goes, all acts get paid before the organisers so after the first event we broke even and everyone who played walked away very happy and asking when they would get another go.

Soooooo does anyone want to get some tunes out there or not?
If not can anyone give me some feed back as to why not?
You're the kind of person who reads things !

www.smashbangrecords.com