Modeselektor [BPitch] Are Coming In May!!

For all your off topic conversation requirements. No posts about gigs please, use the Music forum. As usual, no "NSFW" material, keep it clean.
d-JCB

Modeselektor [BPitch] Are Coming In May!!

Post by d-JCB »

Playchook Productions in association with Ubergang [Nationally] presents Modeselektor LIVE! @ FUKDUPP! Mercat X [Dancehall] May 12th as part of their “Hello Mom!” world tour. The dynamic duo aka Gernot Bronsert and Sebastian Szary have been DJing and producing music together now for over 10 years, with their more recent releases forming an integral part of Ellen Allien’s influential Berlin label, Bpitch Control. Their respectable release schedule is complimented with remix duties for the likes of Miss Kittin, Smash TV, Knifehandchop [Tigerbeat 6] & No Movement No Sound No Memories [Lux Nigra]. Their debut album "Hello Mom!" [Bpitch Control] received rave reviews globally, so the boys pulled up their pants & jumped on a plane to share with the world what one could only imagine is their LIVE sound! The sound lies somewhere between Aphex Twin & Pharrell, or for those more technically minded.. let’s say Euro Krunk & Broken Rave! Whatever the sound? they sure have a sense of humour and know how to rock.. just like rock stars but without the fringes or depression!
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................
quiet roar

Post by quiet roar »

Wicked!!!
The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well
elysium

Post by elysium »

BPitch -- nice
I'm in a loop, I am the loop...
KAmis

Post by KAmis »

there fo' sure. Hello Mum! is dope.

luv the new Sleeparchive remix too
d-JCB

Post by d-JCB »

the boys have a new 12" out on bpitch::

for more info, soundz and bits, check out http://www.modeselektor.com or their myspace site at http://www.myspace.com/mdslktr

werd...
d-JCB

Post by d-JCB »

btw kids, here's the new logo, as the previous one was a little too fukdupp!

flyers out by end this week
early birds tickets available this weekend
d-JCB

flyers, posters and tickets are about town...

Post by d-JCB »

limited $18 (+BF) early birds are now available, which includes a bpitch pack of goodies - bpitch cd album, stickers and other random bits - for april only, so get in early to save heaps!
eva_unit0

Post by eva_unit0 »

value!
"through a glass darkly"

The Crack Fox presents FLEISCHBOX, 29 February 2008, La di da basement bar
d-JCB

Post by d-JCB »

early bird tickets are on sale now and available for april only for the measly price of $18 +BF. there's a limited amount of bpitch packs for the early bird tix, which includes a cd, stickers and others goodies.

official outlets are slap, central, dmc and substrata, or online at www.substrata.com.au
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

goddamn i would have gone to this if my gig wasnt on the same night! bitcharse! hope it's rockin!
d-JCB

Post by d-JCB »

sweetcheeks wrote:goddamn i would have gone to this if my gig wasnt on the same night! bitcharse! hope it's rockin!
sorry to hear this, these things happen unfortunately, hopefully there'll be no issues as there'll be different peepz going to both parties. we'll be playing a little drill n bass and maybe some breakcore but that's about it. good luck with it!
eva_unit0

Post by eva_unit0 »

most exciting international this year!
"through a glass darkly"

The Crack Fox presents FLEISCHBOX, 29 February 2008, La di da basement bar
sweetcheeks

Post by sweetcheeks »

d-JCB wrote:
sweetcheeks wrote:goddamn i would have gone to this if my gig wasnt on the same night! bitcharse! hope it's rockin!
sorry to hear this, these things happen unfortunately, hopefully there'll be no issues as there'll be different peepz going to both parties. we'll be playing a little drill n bass and maybe some breakcore but that's about it. good luck with it!
and with yours! like i said, gutted its on the same night, i would have loved to be there, sounds awesome!
d-JCB

Post by d-JCB »

Tickets are now available here at Substrata ::

http://www.substrata.com.au/A557D8/subs ... SST-6NSC3E

Early bird tix are $21 on the website, only til the end of April. This includes the booking fee and registered post delivery anywhere in Australia.

After April, tix will be $25 (incl. booking fee and registered post)